AirVape Legacy Pro

Crescendo

I have been really enjoying finger grinded herb at 420 degrees. Up until this point I used a medium grind with my BCG around 370 degrees and it tasted pretty good and smooth. However, for kicks one day I decided to just finger grind a little. Just into smaller bits, and keeping the stems out where possible. Mostly just picking apart a bud by hand into the bowl. The flavor just blows me away, you can taste the "smell" of the product perfectly. I've been going at my gelatos non-stop because the stronger flavor I'm getting makes them taste so good. I have since ordered a course grinder for my BCG to see if that will grind it as well as my fingers do. Maybe someone knows of a grinder that just picks apart a bud and doesn't actually "grind"?

Just curious if other people are experiencing the same flavor difference here or if I'm going nuts. The difference to me is not slight like most things are in the vape world, it's absolutely night and day.
Flower Mill is the grinder you're looking for

Crescendo,

Pinte

Flower Mill is the grinder you're looking for
The standard grind looks too fine for my tastes. I can't seem to find any videos on the coarsest plates, and those only work with the super expensive premium edition from what I can tell which is upsetting. I'm looking for something that can take a small popcorn type nug, and split it into something like 5 pieces. That is how course I am looking for.

Pinte,

seedy53

stil
I have been really enjoying finger grinded herb at 420 degrees. Up until this point I used a medium grind with my BCG around 370 degrees and it tasted pretty good and smooth. However, for kicks one day I decided to just finger grind a little. Just into smaller bits, and keeping the stems out where possible. Mostly just picking apart a bud by hand into the bowl. The flavor just blows me away, you can taste the "smell" of the product perfectly. I've been going at my gelatos non-stop because the stronger flavor I'm getting makes them taste so good. I have since ordered a course grinder for my BCG to see if that will grind it as well as my fingers do. Maybe someone knows of a grinder that just picks apart a bud and doesn't actually "grind"?

Just curious if other people are experiencing the same flavor difference here or if I'm going nuts. The difference to me is not slight like most things are in the vape world, it's absolutely night and day.
the more surface area exposed to the vap heat source, the more efficient the weed consumption. but it must be loose enough to allow hot air pass through it.
i've tried finger picking bud apart, fine, med, coarse grinds.
med grind has given me the better results tbh.
others also have a different results. don't think there is a perfect grind though.

seedy53,
Reactions: Flow

Pinte

I understand the more surface area science, but it's all in a heat chamber, it's all going to get heated regardless of how fine or not. What I am experiencing is just a huge flavor boost when it's not really ground, however. The high is just as strong, and the bowls last just as long. I guess if it's just me, then I'm another vape nutter lost down some weird rabbit hole again.

seedy53

V2 dosing caps should be releasing in the next few days.. just a heads up y’all ;)
the new dosing capsule is available from monday say Gary
hope we get it at 50% off for 14days like was stated it would be a long while back by Gary too, don't know for sure!

seedy53,

Finessseee

the new dosing capsule is available from monday say Gary
hope we get it at 50% off for 14days like was stated it would be a long while back by Gary too, don't know for sure!
Good to know! I haven’t ordered the Legacy Pro yet.. been waiting on the new caps to release so it keeps the device cleaner.

Last edited:
Finessseee,

JustAnotherCritic

Really hoping to get them soon. I'm getting pretty tired of the threads on my dosing caps getting worse and worse, but I still like how clean they keep everything so I keep using them (Also because I can just load them all in one go for easy swapping). The new design looks a lot more user friendly.

JustAnotherCritic,
Reactions: seedy53

JustAnotherCritic

Looks like the capsules are up! No sign of any discount for us who got the first batch though. Any word on that @Gary-Airvape

Crescendo

Just secured my order, hoping if there is a discount code they can refund me the difference. Didn't want to take the risk of waiting and them running out.

Last edited:
Crescendo,

alex0801

I bought my unit used with six old capsules at a great price, so really I can’t complain. But coming from s+b capsules, the price shipped for just six has my wallet wide-eyed lol 😭

alex0801,

mephisto

Just snagged a set, anyone need a half dozen of the threaded style caps? All of them thread well. Shoot me a pm and I will send them to you free of charge.
Conus only.....

mephisto,
  • Love
Reactions: Adobewan

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
Hi @everybody

There will be an email to existing customers (capsule owners only) with a one-time upgrade of 50%. I will give this code to any forum members as they actively participated in perfecting the new version.

Refunds are difficult, so please wait a few hours with your order!

BRB
Gary

so for the forum members :
CAPSULEFEVER

This is not a public offer, we will check the participants;)
Please respect it!

We have amazing offers for the public, like:

Get both perks at an awesome price;)

Best,

MxMax

CAPSULEFEVER

Please respect it!

Best,
Thanks for the Discount.

UhuM

CAPSULEFEVER

Please respect it!

Best,
Thanks for the offer. The new design looks really promising. Any estimations on availability for the EU Shop?

UhuM,
Top Bottom