AirVape Legacy Pro

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
Tell me about a diamond bold...? Is that a real thing? Also, when you said you took the mouth piece off...I do not understand...so you put your lips right up to the unit? I am just curious what is the difference please. I never did try this...so, I am just curious...thank you.
haha no a diamond bowl is probably not real and would be stupid expensive!

Yeah I take the mouthpiece off and lips right to the unit - like the flat mouthpiece on a Pax or DaVinci IQ. I get better hits (allows my lungs to pull harder) and 0% chance off it comes off in my pocket!

deadlytoaster,
Reactions: Dr. G

medicalmark

Medicalmark
Good day
Can some one please confirm other adaptors and such that work with the legacy pro ? I’m currently researching legacy and wanted to know the compatibility with other products if any?
I’m really looking forward to using this vape I actually very excited to try it not just for the cool factor cause it definitely has that but I’ve seen so many reviews where vapour and even clouds that were produced by the legacy pro which made me very impressed and curious,I haven’t been in this space for quite a while and haven’t really used any new herb vapes because I found for years the tech and moving forward kinda became stagnant and underwhelming but recently things have changed

I haven’t had a new vape since the firefly2+, pax3, DaVinci iq, Zeus,
In which I found performance over rated and price for punch in my opinion unfair and over priced for performance and kinda made me turn to oil dab rigs like the carta1/2, peak plus, and the proxy which was my 52nd bday gift which I actually really enjoy

So since I haven’t really looked into herb vapes or even been on FC for some time I hoping the tech in herb vapes has taken a step forward in innovation so I’m back and starting with the legacy pro and it looks so promising, 👍🏻

MrBaked.co

3 questions.

Do you need to day the micro dosing disk out to use the new capsules?

Will there be anywhere in the UK that stocks the new capsules?

Has anyone's silicone seals on the lid gone a little reddish brown colour even after cleaning? Is that an issue?

MrBaked.co,
Reactions: seedy53

seedy53

3 questions.

Do you need to day the micro dosing disk out to use the new capsules?

Will there be anywhere in the UK that stocks the new capsules?

Has anyone's silicone seals on the lid gone a little reddish brown colour even after cleaning? Is that an issue?
every few months, replace the silicone rubber pad under the micro wheel on door. are you soaking it, don't, more than a couple min.
every few weeks remove wheel rubber pad, clean both sides and under the door area.
the new caps will work with wheel and probably without wheel.
they have not been released the new dose caps yet-so where ever you bought your unit should sell them when they are released.

Last edited:

Dr. G

Old Resident
I disagree. In on-demand mode the bowl stays at room temp unless you push the button. Once you stop pushing the button the temp plummets again. Nothing happens to my weed if I don't draw in this mode. Of course once you draw the bowl will absorb some heat from the hot air flowing through it but this dissipates once you stop pushing the button and stop drawing. Also, you can see the temp dropping on the display. Seems very heavily convection in this mode.

In session mode of course it's hybrid convection/conduction as the bowl gets heated along with the heated air you draw through the bowl. I actually prefer this hybrid mix but I think it's anyone's guess as to what the ratio is. My feeling is that it's around 70%/30% convection/conduction at the start of my session and maybe 50/50 by the end of a 3 minute session.
Agree 100 percent.... that is why I love it so much. I love both session and on demand on this unit. It
is perfect for me. Perfect.

The only thing wrong with this unit is the cleaning where the little rail is, near the bowl. That area SUCKS and you never know if you have cleaned it well. It is a guessing game. I can only imagine what that is like for people that suffer from paranoia. That becomes a big deal.

But anyway...I think that the new tool to clean it is CUTE. That thing will fall apart in a couple of months for sure. The tool is a bit crappy for my taste. I have brushes that are sturdier. I know Gary said they are going to fix that area with the next design. I hope so, because that seems like a big flaw for me.

Also, just a note...I truly support Airvape, I really feel is a great product. The ALP for me works best as is. I do not use the loading tool that I just bought-I load with my fingers, I do not use a shredder that I have many to grind....I use my hands, I do not use the capsules I bought-the herb is direct into the bowl. No nothing. Yes, it does get filthy after use. So, I clean it. No big deal. You wipe your ass after you shit right? So, I clean my shit and, I love it.

This has the best flavor out of all of my vapes hands down...

jetnilem

Does anyone know if a flat mouth piece exists? Not a huge fan of how the one it comes with sticks out and falls off fairly easily in my pocket.

jetnilem,

seedy53

Does anyone know if a flat mouth piece exists? Not a huge fan of how the one it comes with sticks out and falls off fairly easily in my pocket.
no, but you can take it off but leave the rubber grommet/gasket in place, then your problem is solved , a workaround, as they say. there is no flat mp made by airvape that will fit. some users do that and love it.

Complexity

Exciting stuff!
I was beginning to wonder when they'd bring up the new capsules.
I've still been using my Legacy Pro exclusively as my daily driver. The current dosing capsules have served their purpose while out and about. The lids, however; are what I use most of the time while at home to use as a cover while putting the flower directly into the unit.
They are hard to open and close for me as my hands are somewhat compromised due to carpal tunnel and joint problems.
I ruined one capsule so far by not threading it correctly and trying to reopen it. So, needless to say, I am excited about the reworked capsules!

Has anyone ordered the bubbler? The case looks great, but I already use my Stashlogix bag that I take everywhere when I bring my vaporizer with me.
Is the Legacy Pro case truly smell-proof?
I could see myself getting it at a later time when financially available for my Steampunk to help protect it from scratches, as my original unit has several scratches.
That packing tool looks very interesting, as well, but definitely not needed for me at the time.

Complexity,
Hello all,

Has anyone got the smell proof case and can tell me if it's any good ?
It's 40€ on the Airvape EU shop right now and I find it a bit expensive.
I was waiting to get it instead of another case like the one for the mighty that is cheaper and seems to have more space in a similar form factor.

I was wondering about the bubbler too, some says its crap...any feedback ? Or maybe should go with the water bong that seems to be appreciated if we check the review on Airvape.com

If anyone's willing to display all their accessories for the ALP I'll be delighted to steal your tips and tricks, and to know about the alternatives we can count on when it comes to enjoy this great vape at its smoother capacities.
Thanks
Bests !

Zboomba Man,

seedy53

Hello all,

I was waiting to get it instead of another case like the one for the mighty that is cheaper and seems to have more space in a similar form factor.

I was wondering about the bubbler too, some says its crap...any feedback ? Or maybe should go with the water bong that seems to be appreciated if we check the review on Airvape.com

If anyone's willing to display all their accessories for the ALP I'll be delighted to steal your tips and tricks, and to know about the alternatives we can count on when it comes to enjoy this great vape at its smoother capacities.
Thanks
Bests !
if no one answer, there are previous discussions on smell-proof cases from amazon several pages back.

seedy53,
Reactions: Okla68

Pukka

RYOT Large **Headcase** fits the ALP perfectly and looks quite similar to Airvape's offering. <30usd on Amazon.

Edit: Damn autocorrect ... should be HEADCASE, not Hardcase. Headcase, like me!

Last edited:

hinglemccringleberry

It does get filthy after use. So, I clean it. No big deal. You wipe your ass after you shit right? So, I clean my shit and, I love it.
Wiping just the butthole and being done, is a lot nicer than having to wipe the butthole, your entire crack, a portion of your cheeks, the toilet bowl, and the toilet rim after every bowel movement. The ladder being the equivalent to the mess made when using the vape with no capsule lid ;)

Last edited:

Okla68

Hello all,

Thanks
Bests !
? What is the difference between the "Water Bong" and the "Bubbler" ??
Never mind, just discovered it......I have the Water Bong....it Works, but, Im Not Thrilled with it ! Kinda Clumsy, IMO....But again, it Does Work !

Okla68,

Dr. G

Old Resident
Wiping just the butthole and being done, is a lot nicer than having to wipe the butthole, your entire crack, a portion of your cheeks, the toilet bowl, and the toilet rim after every bowel movement. The ladder being the equivalent to the mess made when using the vape with no capsule lid ;)
That is hilarious...and quite frankly very true indeed!

Also, my two cents on the case...it is FABULOUS. No smell at all and everything fits SUPERBLY inside...it is the best case I have for a vape...it is quite nice and thank you Airvape. It is worth every penny...no need to buy anything else.

MrBaked.co

every few months, replace the silicone rubber pad under the micro wheel on door. are you soaking it, don't, more than a couple min.
every few weeks remove wheel rubber pad, clean both sides and under the door area.
the new caps will work with wheel and probably without wheel.
they have not been released the new dose caps yet-so where ever you bought your unit should sell them when they are released.
Every few weeks? Mine needs cleaned every few days and I only vape a few bowls a day and it's a state within a few days.
Must be the good home-grown organic weed 🤣.

I prefer keeping the wheel in which was why I was asking. When I took the wheel out using my old capsules it's like I was vaping the oil on the silicone. It just kept chugging away but as I'm sure you can imagine, that oil didn't taste the best.

I was thinking I should maybe change the silicone. Probably long over due 🤣

You can get it here for $19.99
Here
That's the one I've got and it works perfect. Although I'm still thinking about getting the the Airvape one..

MrBaked.co,

yohonomo

Wow, 39 Euros for the Legacy Pro case in the EU ... Seeing that price I suddenly think my Storz&Bickel case (bought for 13 Euros from S&B) does the job well enough. :lol:

Edit: Now I'm worried about the price of the new capsules and the dosing tool ... @Gary-Airvape Any info on the pricing? Are you trying to be the Apple of Vapes? ;)

Last edited:
yohonomo,

Sue Narmy

Wow, 39 Euros for the Legacy Pro case in the EU ... Seeing that price I suddenly think my Storz&Bickel case (bought for 13 Euros from S&B) does the job well enough. :lol:
Edit: Now I'm worried about the price of the new capsules and the dosing tool ... @Gary-Airvape Any info on the pricing? Are you trying to be the Apple of Vapes? ;)
S&B case isn’t smell proof though

Sue Narmy,

yohonomo

S&B case isn’t smell proof though
The S&B cases for the Crafty+ and Mighty+ are advertised as smell-proof. And I never had any issues myself with smell getting through either one of them - but your mileage may vary, I guess?

39 Euros is ridiculous, just saying.

yohonomo,
Top Bottom