AirVape Legacy Pro

hinglemccringleberry

So I noticed there are 2 different "microdosing discs" now, a shorter one and a taller one...
I'm guessing the shorter one is the one that ships with AVLP's?
Has anyone tried the taller one? I'm curious to know what it reduces the bowl size to...(0.08 hopefully?)

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,
Reactions: seedy53

RxPlorer

RxPlorer,

Dr. G

Old Resident
I am very happy to see all of the new things at Airvape...the case looks great, the dosing tool as well. I am ready to purchase the newer capsules as well but, they are sold out. Thank you Gary for listening to us. I am so happy that you are here and we can speak to you directly. I appreciate you and the staff very much. I just wanted to say thank you again. The ALP has become 90% of the vape I use daily...I do use my beautiful Vapman's as well when I am outside in my garden. I take the ALP everywhere with me and now with the case...it can go in my pocket nicely.

MrBaked.co

why use a 15mm ss screen does even better job
15mm screen scratches the side of the bowl. The capsule lid doesn't.

I've honestly been pimping this vape out like nobodies business. My favourite vape by far and I've been promoting it on the medical cannabis UK group. At least a handful of people I know have been turned towards it. Then their will have been loads that just went ahead and got it without saying.

My plan, increase UK costumers, inspire @Gary-Airvape to find a uk supplier, avoid insane delivery prices 🤣,

Weed is slowly becoming legal on the UK and the only legal way to consume buds is by vaping. You should get in early and dominate. Storz n bickel would be easy to dominate.
Just tell the truth. Plastic, huge, slow, zero innovation, insanely expensive, 90% price markup(I don't know If that's true but they've been making the same device for over a decade so can't be far off).

Every post on the medical group has people saying mighty, mighty, mighty, because people believe the Medical part of the Mighty to actually be relevant. I've owned and loved a mighty btw, but the more you look at them and compare them to other companies the more you think, scamming bastuards.

So I try and save people a bucket of money by telling them the airvape performs just as well as the mighty in sesh mode but has all the other benefits of fast heat up, replaceable battery, looks like it belongs in this decade, etc, etc.
And at 175 on magic vaporizers, it's no far of half the price 🤦‍♂️

seedy53

15mm screen scratches the side of the bowl. The capsule lid doesn't.

I've honestly been pimping this vape out like nobodies business. My favourite vape by far and I've been promoting it on the medical cannabis UK group. At least a handful of people I know have been turned towards it. Then their will have been loads that just went ahead and got it without saying.

My plan, increase UK costumers, inspire @Gary-Airvape to find a uk supplier, avoid insane delivery prices 🤣,

Weed is slowly becoming legal on the UK and the only legal way to consume buds is by vaping. You should get in early and dominate. Storz n bickel would be easy to dominate.
Just tell the truth. Plastic, huge, slow, zero innovation, insanely expensive, 90% price markup(I don't know If that's true but they've been making the same device for over a decade so can't be far off).

Every post on the medical group has people saying mighty, mighty, mighty, because people believe the Medical part of the Mighty to actually be relevant. I've owned and loved a mighty btw, but the more you look at them and compare them to other companies the more you think, scamming bastuards.

So I try and save people a bucket of money by telling them the airvape performs just as well as the mighty in sesh mode but has all the other benefits of fast heat up, replaceable battery, looks like it belongs in this decade, etc, etc.
And at 175 on magic vaporizers, it's no far of half the price 🤦‍♂️
my 15mm or maybe they were 1/2"screens, do not touch the sides of alp oven, no scratching but 16mm mighty screens do touch and could scratch. also my 15mm or maybe 1/2" screens, from amazon, if oven is empty, will drop to the bottom of oven perfectly.

edit: i ordered 1/2 inch screens not 15mm. i just went through my amazon purchase history to confirm.

Last edited:

Gnome34

If money was no object and you wanted the best experience with the AVLP what would you purchase? The Pro or Pro SE?

Also what accessories or "upgrades"?

Stupid VAS is rearing up after a few weeks of bliss.

AssistedLiving

the only difference is the color

We discussed this earlier; no significant change had been made to steampunk; it was a special edition-color+ a little easter egg/blinker challenge. We are updating the cleaning path, the door inside, and the airflow and are working on different temperature ranges in the new version. It will be announced when it's ready. We are focusing entirely on the desktop vape and the launch party in New York.

Gary-Airvape, Jun 7, 2023

Last edited:

seedy53

If money was no object and you wanted the best experience with the AVLP what would you purchase? The Pro or Pro SE?

Also what accessories or "upgrades"?

Stupid VAS is rearing up after a few weeks of bliss.
you asked for it,
airvape legacy pro se-steampunk version
silicone wpa,
the new loading cleaning tool,
the up-coming v2 dose caps with snap on lids,
pearl beaded 7' j-hook pipe,
8 or 10 in water perc bong,
hard-shell carry case,
a smell proof bag.
homemade 2' whip hose setup,
1 extra mouthpiece and gasket,
1 extra 4 inch glass cooling tube,
QC 3.0 capable external xtar vc4s battery charger,
Quick Charge 3.0 amp usb a to usb c-braided 6'cable,
QC 3.0 rated 3 amp a 6' usb a to micro-usb heavy duty cable for external charger
Quick Charge 3.0 3amp 18 watt cell phone wall charge usb a,
2 extra batteries ( molicel p28a flat-top li-on batteries)
100pc- imported Japanese small diameter q-tips,
91% iso quart,
pipe cleaners,
dental prox. brushes.
iso wipes

and a partridge in a pear tree. lol

Last edited:

Gnome34

you asked for it,
airvape legacy pro se-steampunk version
silicone wpa,
the new loading cleaning tool,
the up-coming v2 dose caps with snap on lids,
pearl beaded 7' j-hook pipe,
8 or 10 in water perc bong,
hard-shell carry case,
a smell proof bag.
homemade 2' whip hose setup,
1 extra mouthpiece and gasket,
1 extra 4 inch glass cooling tube,
QC 3.0 capable external xtar vc4s battery charger,
Quick Charge 3.0 amp usb a to usb c-braided 6'cable,
QC 3.0 rated 3 amp a 6' usb a to micro-usb heavy duty cable for external charger
Quick Charge 3.0 3amp 18 watt cell phone wall charge usb a,
2 extra batteries ( molicel p28a flat-top li-on batteries)
100pc- imported Japanese small diameter q-tips,
91% iso quart,
pipe cleaners,
dental prox. brushes.
iso wipes

and a partridge in a pear tree. lol
Crushed it 😆!

Thank you for the suggestions, some items I already have and all of them seem like good suggestions.

Cheers!

I think I'll have to wait for a sale as I just had to order new parts for a leaking pool pump. Ugh.

Word of advice, don't get a pool unless you hate having money!

seedy53

Crushed it 😆!

Thank you for the suggestions, some items I already have and all of them seem like good suggestions.

Cheers!

I think I'll have to wait for a sale as I just had to order new parts for a leaking pool pump. Ugh.

Word of advice, don't get a pool unless you hate having money!
pool??? you mean hole in your ground, a bottomless money pit?:rofl::rofl:

Dr. G

Old Resident
I received the case and the loading tool...

The case is marvelous...great design. It is perfect for me and thank you. The loading tool for me is totally unnecessary...I think I am better at loading my ALP without any gadgets. The cleaning tool part is ok as well if you don't use something already that is working for you...like a pipe cleaners, etc. It is a very nice loading tool...but, I really do not need it myself. I am glad I bought one though. I know one day it will come in handy.

But, thumbs up on the case...I am very happy about it. Nice touch with the leather on the zippers, and the logo embedded on the cover. Very nice quality. The ALP stays nice and snug and does not move all over the place. This has been made for the ALP...it has a nice side storage area as well...nothing will scratch up the ALP in this case.

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
About 1 year with my Legacy Pro - what an outstanding vape which has never missed a beat!

My personal methods to get the best out of it:

I use a MiniVap screen over the bud in the bowl - perfect fit keeps the loading area and airpath much cleaner and just better vapour and other. I guess the new dosing capsules lids can do the same.

I removed the mouthpiece and went flat since day 2 - never went back.

Love it while hiking!

For festivals, hiking, going out, etc - nothing beats it. Dynavap with IH is nice but too small of a bowl for sharing. Bowl size of ALP is excellent

I still use my Bowle at home when having dinner with a beer or something else in the cup. VapBong for everything else.

But ALP by far the best compact portable still. Excellent battery life, great flavour, easy to use and share, attractive design, tough, and easy to service. Also I find that I really don't need to clean it often which is a big big awesome thing!

Idk how they could improve it much honestly. Funnel/shape loading area definitely. Reducing the size too I guess? Adjustable convection:conduction ratio? Diamond bowl instead of gold? hahaha but yeah, adore it!

Dr. G

Old Resident
About 1 year with my Legacy Pro - what an outstanding vape which has never missed a beat!

My personal methods to get the best out of it:

I use a MiniVap screen over the bud in the bowl - perfect fit keeps the loading area and airpath much cleaner and just better vapour and other. I guess the new dosing capsules lids can do the same.

I removed the mouthpiece and went flat since day 2 - never went back.

Love it while hiking!

For festivals, hiking, going out, etc - nothing beats it. Dynavap with IH is nice but too small of a bowl for sharing. Bowl size of ALP is excellent

I still use my Bowle at home when having dinner with a beer or something else in the cup. VapBong for everything else.

But ALP by far the best compact portable still. Excellent battery life, great flavour, easy to use and share, attractive design, tough, and easy to service. Also I find that I really don't need to clean it often which is a big big awesome thing!

Idk how they could improve it much honestly. Funnel/shape loading area definitely. Reducing the size too I guess? Adjustable convection:conduction ratio? Diamond bowl instead of gold? hahaha but yeah, adore it!
Tell me about a diamond bold...? Is that a real thing? Also, when you said you took the mouth piece off...I do not understand...so you put your lips right up to the unit? I am just curious what is the difference please. I never did try this...so, I am just curious...thank you.

Dr. G,

medicalmark

Medicalmark
Good day, everyone it’s been a while been sick and very withdrawn for the last 2 years been struggling pain depression heart issues anxiety cannabis has changed that and I’m looking at a new vape
I am looking at the legacy

I’m a former vape testing and find that all
My old herb vaporizers are not working the way I’d like the clouds are light and the taste isn’t there, I have to get a new high powered high vapor production vape for my daily medical needs airvape legacy pro seems to be the best bet

seedy53

My old herb vaporizers are not working the way I’d like the clouds are light and the taste isn’t there, I have to get a new high powered high vapor production vape for my daily medical needs airvape legacy pro seems to be the best bet
love the alp. i'm really want a desktop now that is super simple and produces a 1 hit and done experience.
the alp will always be my fav portable.
i want an electric desktop but not a flowerpot ball type vap or anything like that because i'm a klutz and it's to dangerous for myself.
I'm still researching but i know i am going old school but this is a portable vap, fc sub, so i'll stop posting about them and not say.
the airvape legacy pro is a wonderful tasty vap for flower and concentrates.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
love the alp. i'm really want a desktop now that is super simple and produces a 1 hit and done experience.
You might want to look at the Couchlog thread.
the alp will always be my fav portable.
i want an electric desktop but not a flowerpot ball type vap or anything like that because i'm a klutz and it's to dangerous for myself.
I'm still researching but i know i am going old school but this is a portable vap, fc sub, so i'll stop posting about them and not say.
the airvape legacy pro is a wonderful tasty vap for flower and concentrates.
I love my ALP as well. One of my favorite portables.

@medicalmark I've also heard very good things about the TinyMight 2 but the cost always put me off. Maybe you might try that one as well. I'm suggesting portables since you never specified if a desktop would suit you. If that's the case then it's a whole new ball game.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I'm suggesting portables since you never specified if a desktop would suit you. If that's the case then it's a whole new ball game.

I see what you did there.
Wink Rihanna GIF

medicalmark

Medicalmark
You might want to look at the Couchlog thread.

I love my ALP as well. One of my favorite portables.

@medicalmark I've also heard very good things about the TinyMight 2 but the cost always put me off. Maybe you might try that one as well. I'm suggesting portables since you never specified if a desktop would suit you. If that's the case then it's a whole new ball game.
I have all kinds of vape all the top tier ones like sublimator, switch, Valcano, just few high end desktops I have many more but I’ve always found Portable herb vapes lacking I have pax 1,2,3, firefly 1,2,2.5, Xmax v3 pro, Tera, zues, davinci Ascent, iq, carta 2 herb cart, crafty but I’m always un satisfied with the results but what I’ve seen about the legacy pro is very impressive but my financial situation doesn’t allow me to purchase all my vaporizers are either given to me or donated to me by different companies.
Been disabled for 20 yrs rare condition effects only 0.003% of men and thus no work no money I rely on the good graces and love of others to help my daily struggle to be well.
I’d love to get one of these legacy pro vapes they seem to be too shelf devices.
Maybe the stars will align for me once again lol

medicalmark,

medicalmark

Medicalmark
I was wondering if anyone has tried the dosing capsules and if so how do they perform? Is the vapor the same as without and how much flower goes into them?

medicalmark,

seedy53

I was wondering if anyone has tried the dosing capsules and if so how do they perform? Is the vapor the same as without and how much flower goes into them?
we have no new v2 snap-on dose caps to test.
the old ones have a threaded cap, which many dislike because the threads are not uniform and difficult to screw on and off.
if you have good dexterity and good eye sight, it is a lot easier to use,.
it does makes the oven a little smaller by 15 to 20%.
there's no change in taste.
you may need to bump-up your heat by 20f.

seedy53,

medicalmark

Medicalmark
Cannabis material always shrinks while vaping so you could pack the capsules right get more in as the vape session proceeds stir and the material should have shrunk enough to bring more space and air into the capsule.
I think that would make up for the size difference

medicalmark,
Top Bottom