AirVape Legacy Pro

MrBaked.co

I've been getting on fine with my capsules as I was really stressed so only vaping a bowl or 2 a day, since the stress has beeb lifted, I have starred vaping more again and the vape just doesn't seek to hit as well. It seems more airy. I'm not sure if that is vape related or just me, not feeling the same effects or throat hit since I'm up to 6-9 capsules a day. Which is obscene for me tbh.

So figured I'd go back to OG and just fill the bowl while using the capsule lid as a screen.

Fuck me is what I'll say. I forgot what it was like to get a massive hit from the first draw 🤣. And it's defo not as airy as it was with capsules..

I think I'll stick to doing it this way for a number of reasons. But most important ones are... 1. Quicker and bigger hits. 2. I'm lazy so won't vape 9 capsules worth in a day if I have to fill it each time I use it..

I had 3 capsules so when they are just sitting filled up staring at me it's hard to resist. 👌

seedy53

I've been getting on fine with my capsules as I was really stressed so only vaping a bowl or 2 a day, since the stress has beeb lifted, I have starred vaping more again and the vape just doesn't seek to hit as well. It seems more airy. I'm not sure if that is vape related or just me, not feeling the same effects or throat hit since I'm up to 6-9 capsules a day. Which is obscene for me tbh.

So figured I'd go back to OG and just fill the bowl while using the capsule lid as a screen.

Fuck me is what I'll say. I forgot what it was like to get a massive hit from the first draw 🤣. And it's defo not as airy as it was with capsules..

I think I'll stick to doing it this way for a number of reasons. But most important ones are... 1. Quicker and bigger hits. 2. I'm lazy so won't vape 9 capsules worth in a day if I have to fill it each time I use it..

I had 3 capsules so when they are just sitting filled up staring at me it's hard to resist. 👌
got to say, oven vaping, not these dose caps, are a clear winner for me.

Spin0620

I tried the capsules and definitely cuts down on vapor. So now I just use the top of the capsules. 👍

Been thinking about the capsules and my current consumption. I feel like i'm going through more weed than I should be. I think I would be inclined to use less if I was using the dosing capsules.

On a side note.....I picked up some Vibe Cake Mix budlets and a Vibe Strawberry Gary Live Rosin Cart. After having both of them the other night I woke up the next day all stuffy, slight cough and a little sore throat. Has anyone ever had that happen to them. Granted I was at the hospital (for my twin grandson's being born) the same day that I bought those. Could of just picked up something from the hospital that made me sick and it was just a coincidence??

MrBaked.co

The capsules give just as much vapor production. The only reason you think they lessen vapor is because they hold less herb and you're not realizing you're packing 30% more herb in the chamber without the capsule. I still get solid vapor production with the caps.
I'm not really. I did think of that so when I'm not using the capsules ive been using the capsule lid and the the bowl adjuster screwed right out to make the bowl as small as possible.

I just mean, without the capsules I get bigger clouds earlier in the sesh because there is 1 less layer if metal to heat up before the weed.

There is defo a substantial difference in the first few draws between no capsules and capsules. Taking into account that i vape quite low at 170c all the time.

After the first few draws they are pretty much the same except the capsules are a tiny bit more airy..

sickmanfraud

Granted I was at the hospital (for my twin grandson's being born)

CONGRATULATIONS!! How exciting.

Anyone know of some sort of tube or good container to store and carry the capsules in?

Delta3DStudios makes loading trays for the AVLP caps and inserts for a Jayrz that hold the caps.

Last edited:

hinglemccringleberry

I tried the Pro with the mouthpiece and MP grommet completely removed.
Love it! It reminds me of hitting the Pax with flat MP which I always liked the form factor of.
And its faster to clean and more portable. The unit does not get hot on the lips.
This is not for everyone but i think it's terrific and might use it this way forever.
tbh it seems a little to redundant to me. but haven't tried it. glad it works good for you though.
With just a SS screen or just the capsule lid, I was still getting some particulates in the pathway.
With the screen/lid combo, its nothing but oil residue in the path.

Last edited:

Dr. G

Old Resident
I took all of my vapes and put them away...even my Volcano with balloon...all of my stems, covers, a huge investment....just put it all away...EXCEPT for: my Vapmans and my ALP...I really truly do not need anything else....I have thousands of dollars worth of an investment trying to find the right vape, stem, blah blah blah...I am just so happy with my ALP and my Vapman's...sometimes, you just do not NEED all that...so, I am done buying shit. I already have what I need. It took a long time to get me here...but, I am glad.

seedy53

I took all of my vapes and put them away...even my Volcano with balloon...all of my stems, covers, a huge investment....just put it all away...EXCEPT for: my Vapmans and my ALP...I really truly do not need anything else....I have thousands of dollars worth of an investment trying to find the right vape, stem, blah blah blah...I am just so happy with my ALP and my Vapman's...sometimes, you just do not NEED all that...so, I am done buying shit. I already have what I need. It took a long time to get me here...but, I am glad.
got 2 alps og and steampunk, completely happy with the units.
never really want to use anything else, but i still have the vas and curious if something could ever top the alps.
believe it or not, i think instead of ball vap, i want the original box vap people,... VapBrother's vb1 or vb 1.5. is a all usa production.
it looks like a perfect desktop for me and husband.
your thoughts.
oops this is the alp sub.

HELP: back to the alp. has anyone found a way to keep the Mouthpiece from coming off when you attach a whip hose onto the MP? The more i use my whip hose, the loser the MP gets looser.
i'm trying to engineer a solution, looking for ideas, plse.
how to temporarily keep that mouthpiece on with a whip attachment.

Last edited:
seedy53,

yohonomo

bearded wander

Is there anyone who has tried the new Airvape bubbler? Curious to see how it hits and how much water the vapor goes through.

bearded wander,

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
Yay, I want the bumbag and the dosing tool with "noscrew" dosing caps + loading tool. Does the discount offer for the current dosing caps buyers still stand? :D

And most important: When can I buy those accessories from Europe? :D

We will have the new dosing caps soon as well! and the discount will stand;)

seedy53

Last edited:
Top Bottom