AirVape Legacy Pro

Okla68

I agree the 'sale before Christmas to ship out before Christmas' thing failed miserably for Airvape. And yes they definitely shouldn't be able to take our money before the product ships.
I also waited however many months with the OG Legacy back when it was supposed to launch.
I'm really hoping they just didn't accidentally give me someone else's tracking number like they did when the Legacy Pro shipped. I almost thought I was going to receive two units but the other was dropped off in NY.
Exactly...I was the 1st in this group to receive the OG Legacy after Prepaying and Waiting 5 1/2 months.
I really didn't think(hoped) they(capsules) would arrive before Christmas, but, I At Least thought that I would receive some type of communication stating it was being Processed...NADA ! Had I not emailed Apollo about it, I would probably still be at a loss as to what was happening. Thankfully Giselle responded, saying it Was being processed and not Lost in the "overwhelming" requests for them. 7 days today and Still No Official response, let alone a Tracking #.
Ive been using the ALP daily before the hacks were suggested and with the hacks other members have suggested since, so, its not like Im going without. I love it without the capsules, but, they would definitely make it the Cats Meow(I Hope) with them.
So, its immediately take my money while I Not Patiently WAIT. I could have used the money for Christmas had I known ordering Immediately was to No Benefit to receiving it Quickly !
Oh well, such is life, sigh.

Last edited:
Okla68,

Adobewan

Golden rule to a great customer service experience - under promise.

If you think there's a slight chance of a delay then exaggerate the delay so when there isn't a delay your business ends up looking like they exceeded expectations.

Pretty fail safe way to have happy customers.
In the words of a beloved engineer of a Scottish descent, "Certainly, Sir. How else can I keep my reputation as a miracle worker?"

Adobewan,
Reactions: Okla68

MagnumMafia05

Tracking says Tuesday but it left the facility that's a hour away to my post office about a hour ago so I should definitely get my capsules tomorrow and I only work Wednesday this week so no hating to be at work this week. 🙃

MagnumMafia05,

thx1138

The capsules are listed again as "add to cart" - hoping to get my order update which was placed on the 17th soon!!

edit - I now recall that my order "protected by route" didn't get an update for my ALP, so the caps could be on the way and I wouldn't know for sure.

Dr. G

Old Resident
Some of you need to relax a bit. Things take time. Be grateful for all the wealth you have. Your life isin’t ruined because you have to wait for capsules for a vaporizer.
True that bro! Agree! The mail service is being pounded by weather, its the Holidays too. I can still use my fabulous ALP as is. When those little f%$#@rs come in the mail there is gonna be a pawtyyyyyyyy! Happy Holidays to all.

Looper714

I received the dosing capsules today and they are screwed on so tight that I can't open them. Have already ruined one trying to open and am afraid to ruin more. I would have preferred a snap cap, as you will need something with a flat head to get them open. The metal is very soft also and easily damaged. I am unable to use them.

mauool

I received the dosing capsules today and they are screwed on so tight that I can't open them. Have already ruined one trying to open and am afraid to ruin more. I would have preferred a snap cap, as you will need something with a flat head to get them open. The metal is very soft also and easily damaged. I am unable to use them.
Try opening it with the notch of the steering metal 😉

subourbonite

I believe you are supposed to use the device’s included tool to open them? Not sure, I ordered them on the 17th and it seems to have been lost in the ether.

Crescendo

Nice, seems like this whole ordeal is ending up to be a huge flop.

Crescendo,

SkyBucket

I believe you are supposed to use the device’s included tool to open them? Not sure, I ordered them on the 17th and it seems to have been lost in the ether.
I’m disappointed that I don’t even have shipping confirmation after ordering within the first hour or so on the 17th. I do see a package on my informed delivery coming from Torrence CA. I’m hoping that might be them?

Dr. G

Old Resident
I am so excited! I see some of you have yours...that means my package is coming. I just saw a notice at USPS...YAY!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait...load them babies up...I have not had much time to vape this Holiday...so, it all is working out perfectly.

Deano

You do realize they're threaded, right?

My Legacy Pro and capsules just arrived and the tops came off with ease using a small flat head screwdriver. I probably could've done it by hand in all honesty.

bobothevaper

Care to upload some pictures?

thx1138

I wonder if it would be easier to open the capsules for the first time after you heat them up (watch your fingers though). Often, when a nut was frozen on something I am working on, say on an engine or body frame somewhere, I used a torch to heat the threads which loosened the nut that was stuck on the bolt. Maybe we could heat up the capsules that don't open by putting them in the ALP oven while empty, then pull them out and trying to unscrew them with some gloves on, or by holding them with some paper towels or something similar and opening the stuck ones that way.

bobothevaper

I wonder if it would be easier to open them for the first time after you heat them up (watch your fingers though). Often, when a nut was frozen on something I am working on, say on an engine or body frame somewhere, I used a torch to heat the threads which loosened the nut that was stuck on the bolt.
Especially if they were in transit in cold weather. I do the same when my caps wont come out of my pax. A little heat helps.

I wonder if it would be easier to open the capsules for the first time after you heat them up (watch your fingers though). Often, when a nut was frozen on something I am working on, say on an engine or body frame somewhere, I used a torch to heat the threads which loosened the nut that was stuck on the bolt. Maybe we could heat up the capsules that don't open by putting them in the ALP oven while empty, then pull them out and trying to unscrew them with some gloves on, or by holding them with some paper towels or something similar and opening the stuck ones that way.
Good call.

Looking forward to getting these! Have been vaping in the garage to keep the wife happy and been using my Roffu w/capsules instead lately because it's just easier with 'em.

noceb0,
Reactions: thx1138
Ordered on the 17th within hours of it going live and still no shipping notification so I just asked them to cancel my order. I'll wait and see how you guys like yours first. My limited experience with my ALP hasn't been as great as you all so my fanboy blinders aren't on. Between the mouthpiece that I'm still questioning if it is the "good" one or not and the busted door that severely effected performance which was a huge pain in the ass to fix I'm not nearly as excited as some others. I'll wait and see if the QC is better on these caps than it was on my ALP before pulling the trigger.

Top Bottom