AirVape Legacy Pro

SkyBucket

I always see videos of guys packing a fresh bowl and going straight to max temp

I've always started low around 360*, take 4-5 hits, bump 10*, and repeat.

For me this provides the purest flavor and longevity of the flower all while getting me baked.
I have heard the high temp technique here. But I still haven’t really tried it. I usually do on demand and take 1 hit at 363. Maybe one around 375. Then finish with a couple at 383 until I’m not getting satisfying flavor/vapor. Occasionally I’ll run session mode in a similar manner. But I usually stick to on demand. No oval screen, S&B screen hack, micro disc most of the way extended.

I have tried setting it to maybe 395 and started hitting when it got near 300 and let go of the button shorty after the buzz. That worked well and I got good flavor.

What was the point of us getting special early access if you're gonna ship new orders from the official drop out first?

It's disheartening to see all the people who ordered right away get no notice on shipping after almost a week and people that have ordered a few days ago are already getting notifications. Maybe I'm just being hard on them because Ive worked in shipping and receiving for over 10 years but this was all handled pretty terribly.

Okla68

After 6 days and an email to Apollo I Finally received a response from Giselle-Airvape..."Shipping delays due to overwhelming response to the Airbubble drop" ! You would have thought that would have been considered and adjustments made to begin with.
My 1st time being Disappointed in Apollo. No, actually its the 2nd time..1st was Prepaying for the Original Legacy and it taking 5 1/2 MONTHS from the time they took my MONEY till the product arrived !
Hope its not Deja vu !!

I wasn't going pay $52 for 6 capsules and a WPA, So i just went with the capsules unfortunately and even then i didnt want to pay for those but I haven't use my ALP since October!

Anyone have feedback on how the WPA is and how the ALP performs with a bong. I remember one person Few months back but anyone else? Anyone have problems with it shutting off while using a water piece?
I broke my first WPA. You have to hold onto the AVLP while using it with the, that part was expected and is acceptable. However, the device was definitely not designed with WPA use in mind. My WPA broke because the finicky band/gasket came loose when I pulled my AVLP out of my water pipe. The WPA fell and broke as soon as I removed it.

I ordered another one with the capsules on 12/17 begrudgingly because it works and obviously it's nice using through a water pipe. Was hoping it would ship before Xmas since I ordered within minutes of then being posted, but not shipped yet.

StringTheorista

Also about temps and vape time, I'm seeing a lot of people say really high temps for 2 minutes. Am I the only one that does 360f'ish 10-minute sessions? I'm about to go try an uber high temp super short session for the 1st time to see the difference.
You’re not the only low temp person here. I start around 360, and top out around 380

Okla68

Some of you need to relax a bit. Things take time. Be grateful for all the wealth you have. Your life isin’t ruined because you have to wait for capsules for a vaporizer.
No life is being Ruined. Been using mine for months now..love it. I just wanted a potential Tracking Number. I knew the shipping was going to be terrible due to the holidays and weather, but, at least wanted to know that the order had gotten that far in Apollo's procedure to get a # !
In my Years of dealing with Apollo(5-6 vaporizers/Accessories) that portion had Never taken this long. Now that I have a response, all is kool !!!

thx1138

After 6 days and an email to Apollo I Finally received a response from Giselle-Airvape..."Shipping delays due to overwhelming response to the Airbubble drop" ! You would have thought that would have been considered and adjustments made to begin with.
My 1st time being Disappointed in Apollo. No, actually its the 2nd time..1st was Prepaying for the Original Legacy and it taking 5 1/2 MONTHS from the time they took my MONEY till the product arrived !
Hope its not Deja vu !!
I completely agree with these statements. There is no question that the response to the capsule drop was easy to forecast. It is one of the most repeated subjects here. The vape is super nice, but the capsules seem to be a necessity for many of us. We love this vape, no question about it. Include one in the new vape shipments, just my two cents.

Bazinga

Hope its not Deja vu !!
Giselle handled my situation very quickly and professionally. Hate to use a cliché, but she exceeded my expectations. Extremely happy with the Company and device.

I am using the Mighty dosage capsules lid as recommended in this thread. I removed the dosing disk from the top lid. I was wondering if I should put It back in the device. Will it push down on the S&B capsule lid and cause problems?

Vapinski

5 days with my ALP, got the dosing caps as well immediately after I saw the announcement. I do have a question, any tips for the device? I'm a little bit of a clean freak and have the screen hack, but I find the screen beside the bowl gets really dirty. Every when should I deep clean the device? (remove everything and soak and brush) this is my first vaporiser, so any tips will help. Thank you!
A scoop and tamp as well as a small brush are practically required companions with this device to avoid a lot of the messiness without capsules.

When the bowl is fully roasted and before you turn the device off, that’s the best time to empty it and then use the brush to get any left over debris or resin off. It is best to do this while the vape is still warm because the resin is less sticky and everything comes off more easily. I currently have roasted probably close to 10 bowls in mine and it still looks quite clean for that much flower going through it.

For a brush, I highly recommend the brush that comes with a Vapman vaporizer, it works incredibly well and is easy to clean. I think you can buy it separately on most sites that carry the vaporizer itself.

Okla68

Giselle handled my situation very quickly and professionally. Hate to use a cliché, but she exceeded my expectations. Extremely happy with the Company and device.

I am using the Mighty dosage capsules lid as recommended in this thread. I removed the dosing disk from the top lid. I was wondering if I should put It back in the device. Will it push down on the S&B capsule lid and cause problems?
If you look at the capsules(Apollo site) youll see a indentation the size of the threads the disc screws onto. By that im assuming you remove it. Keyword...Assuming !

Okla68,

seedy53

If you look at the capsules(Apollo site) youll see a indentation the size of the threads the disc screws onto. By that im assuming you remove it. Keyword...Assuming !
no. i think that is threaded stud, should fit into the dose capsule's lid.
that stud should fit perfectly, esp. after removing the micro-wheel on top

seedy53,

Okla68

no. i think that is threaded stud, should fit into the dose capsule's lid.
that stud should fit perfectly, esp. after removing the micro-wheel on top
Thats what I was trying to say...the threaded post should fit into the lid of the capsule when you close the door After removing that gold perforated disc.

TheK

A scoop and tamp as well as a small brush are practically required companions with this device to avoid a lot of the messiness without capsules.

When the bowl is fully roasted and before you turn the device off, that’s the best time to empty it and then use the brush to get any left over debris or resin off. It is best to do this while the vape is still warm because the resin is less sticky and everything comes off more easily. I currently have roasted probably close to 10 bowls in mine and it still looks quite clean for that much flower going through it.

For a brush, I highly recommend the brush that comes with a Vapman vaporizer, it works incredibly well and is easy to clean. I think you can buy it separately on most sites that carry the vaporizer itself.
Okay thanks. Because my bowl looks really ugly now... I have like cats skin I get burnt easy but I will try cleaning it while it's still warm. I will try and provide photos of how it looks like sometime. Thank you for this.

TheK,
Reactions: Vapinski

StringTheorista

I am using the S&B lid, leaving the gold microdose plate inserted, screwed all the way down. Works fine

Vapinski

Okay thanks. Because my bowl looks really ugly now... I have like cats skin I get burnt easy but I will try cleaning it while it's still warm. I will try and provide photos of how it looks like sometime. Thank you for this.
You’re welcome, hope it helps you enjoy it more.

Vapinski,

Complexity

so, only Canadians have there ship note? anybody in the States got theirs yet?
I live in the states and it's already in transit. Should receive them Wednesday hopefully.
Maybe USPS isn't scanning a lot of the packages to keep up with holiday demands? Mine shipped from NY.

Complexity,

Okla68

I live in the states and it's already in transit. Should receive them Wednesday hopefully.
Maybe USPS isn't scanning a lot of the packages to keep up with holiday demands? Mine shipped from NY.
They instantly took my money on the 17th...since then...NOTHING !! Looks like after 7 days its Still sitting at Apollo...like WTF !
IMO, vendors shouldn't be able to take your money until the item Ships !!

Okla68,

Crescendo

I got a shipment notification on the 18th from USPS that a shipping partner by the name of WINIT was dropping it off at USPS... it's been in "departure from partner facility" since the 20th located in Gardena, CA! USPS still doesn't have the package.... I never received a notification from airvape that they even shipped my order... I live in orange county CA btw... package has literally been 30 mins away for over a week... sigh.

btw, it cost me 10.00 for first class shipping one county away just sayin.

Crescendo,
Reactions: arefx

thx1138

They instantly took my money on the 17th...since then...NOTHING !! Looks like after 7 days its Still sitting at Apollo...like WTF !
Instantly snagged my money on the 17th too, hopefully I will see a ship notice soon but none so far. Hoping for an update soon... The Alp is sitting in its box brand new, unused til then.

thx1138,
Reactions: Okla68

Complexity

I agree the 'sale before Christmas to ship out before Christmas' thing failed miserably for Airvape. And yes they definitely shouldn't be able to take our money before the product ships.
I also waited however many months with the OG Legacy back when it was supposed to launch.
I'm really hoping they just didn't accidentally give me someone else's tracking number like they did when the Legacy Pro shipped. I almost thought I was going to receive two units but the other was dropped off in NY.

Top Bottom