• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

AirVape Legacy Pro

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
Look at post #225, this thread.

I had already purchased an original mouthpiece prior to post #225 for my LP 🙃. When comparing the old and new reveals that the old style gasket seal has a band around the circumfrence that is slightly wider. Like, quite honestly, like shrinkage difference (.001mm) in the mold. Mine was _just, slightly, minisquelly_ too small. If I hadn't already been on Airvape/accessories ordering seal packages and stuff I probably had waited.

I do have a question, though. I have the Bamboo mouthpiece and am looking at the wooden one. Are they both the same size?

Note: please excuse my bad spelling. Sr Mary-Elephant wouldn't approve.
I do have a question, though. I have the Bamboo mouthpiece and am looking at the wooden one. Are they both the same size?

Yes, interchangeable:)

Gary-Airvape,
Reactions: Kaaotic

Bigcountryx

Legacy Pro .2g @400 in session mode, with no stir avb after. Just received it last night and am just finally getting a chance to play around with it.
I wanna see a good video of it in action on a decent sized tube!
I don't use tubes, but here it is in action on a water piece.
Anyone have the Bong adapter and have a opinion on it?
First time using the wpa here, and it seems ok. First thought is that I wish I didn't have to add a silicone gasket in order to add it to the mouthpiece, but it does what it's supposed to do.

MagnumMafia05

I wanna see a good video of it in action on a decent sized t

Legacy Pro .2g @400 in session mode, with no stir avb after. Just received it last night and am just finally getting a chance to play around with it.

I don't use tubes, but here it is in action on a water piece.

First time using the wpa here, and it seems ok. First thought is that I wish I didn't have to add a silicone gasket in order to add it to the mouthpiece, but it does what it's supposed to do.
Nice. So I have to order a gasket too if I order the glass wpa?

MagnumMafia05,

Bigcountryx

Nice. So I have to order a gasket too if I order the glass wpa?
No, there are 2 provided in the bag, you just have to install it each time. Not the end of the world by any means, just another piece to potentially lose. But I guess that's why they give ya 2!

On demand mode here @430 .2g again no stir avb, and I even got the puck this time lol.

kapows

Ok i mezzed up. Its the og mouthpiece thats needed for a tighter fit.

Dammit i shudve ordered one with the accessories lol

kapows,
Reactions: Flow

sickmanfraud

would even say cleaning wise its easier and quicker than the TM

I disagree, strongly. There is basically no cleaning of the TM unit at all just the stem and cooling unit. The Pro got cannabis kind of everywhere.
I’m ready to buy this as an upgrade to aging Mighty OG instead of Mighty + or TinyMight, but is this vape hitting harder than the Mighty just because it runs hot? (So people setting both units at 380 Fahrenheit or whatever are comparing apples and oranges)

I have not gone over 185C yet since my original Legacy had combustion on the first use and I am still a bit nervous. At 185C the vapor was thin and wispy.

Manako_

Well, this Vape has disappointed me, I expected more after reading the opinions here, I have a Tm too and reading several that it was better, when I saw the Troy discount, I went for it, but it does not even give the performance of a Tm no he makes such big clouds and consumes more grass, at least in Session mode which is what I have tried so far, I have to try more but I expected more from him.

Last edited:

Complexity

Well, this Vape has disappointed me, I expected more after reading the opinions here, I have a Tm too and reading several that it was better, when I saw the Troy discount, I went for it, but it does not even give the performance of a Tm no he makes such big clouds and consumes more grass, at least in Session mode which is what I have tried so far, I have to try more but I expected more from him.
Try on demand mode. I found that it was spending my herb a little too much in session mode(it's not that significant but enough to notice flavor-wise).
Also, how are you packing the chamber?
What temperatures do you use?

thekomik95

Hello @Gary-Airvape,

I am trying to buy Airvape Legacy Pro with troyandjerry code in the US but in the checkout, it says shipping is $10. Vapospy says Airvape.com has free shipping on orders $100+ so wanted to check in with you on which information is correct. Thank you in advance

Manako_

Try on demand mode. I found that it was spending my herb a little too much in session mode(it's not that significant but enough to notice flavor-wise).
Also, how are you packing the chamber?
What temperatures do you use?
I have tried several temperatures but it gives me the impression that the material is not used as much.
If I have to measure the level of disappointment, I would actually be somewhat disappointed, it is possible that I had high expectations with him, it happens to me often.
There are many things that I like about it, but it will be relegated to use only on the street, that's why I like it more than the ones I have (Dotleaf, Tm)

I must also say that when I received the Tm I did not like it either, so it is not a definitive opinion either, it is clear that I have to use it more, I will come back with more impressions for sure

fkabravo

Does anyone have both the Pro and the XMAX V3? I’m on the fence buying either as my second vape. I’m leaning towards the Legacy but want to know if anyone has experience with both for some direct comparisons

dieezus

Does anyone have both the Pro and the XMAX V3? I’m on the fence buying either as my second vape. I’m leaning towards the Legacy but want to know if anyone has experience with both for some direct comparisons
Depends on your use case.

I like the LP's actual vape quality, and form factor way better.
However, do I think it makes up for the retail price difference? That's a harder question, it all depends on your wallet and your proclivity to be a victim to VAS.

Both have a removable battery, Both lean convection, Xmax has dosing capsules, Xmax is easier to keep clean IMO.

LP is ridiculously good native though, one of the cooler vapes in my collection.

fkabravo

Depends on your use case.

I like the LP's actual vape quality, and form factor way better.
However, do I think it makes up for the retail price difference? That's a harder question, it all depends on your wallet and your proclivity to be a victim to VAS.

Both have a removable battery, Both lean convection, Xmax has dosing capsules, Xmax is easier to keep clean IMO.

LP is ridiculously good native though, one of the cooler vapes in my collection.

Considering the current price difference is about 75 bucks (LP w/ coupon shipping for 185, V3 @ 110ish), would you buy the LP over the V3? Like are there enough differences worth it to spend the extra money on the LP?

fkabravo,

dieezus

Considering the current price difference is about 75 bucks (LP w/ coupon shipping for 185, V3 @ 110ish), would you buy the LP over the V3? Like are there enough differences worth it to spend the extra money on the LP?

I'd say so. The LP is my most used vape in my collection rn simply because I love the UI and how it feels in my hand. It's not the hardest-hitting vape I have, but it's one of the most enjoyable ones I have.

It's beating everything else I own in a reach test.

kapows

I disagree, strongly. There is basically no cleaning of the TM unit at all just the stem and cooling unit. The Pro got cannabis kind of everywhere.

I have not gone over 185C yet since my original Legacy had combustion on the first use and I am still a bit nervous. At 185C the vapor was thin and wispy.

Ok so i dont have my lp pro yet but i saw the cleaning video.

My TM :

Clean the oven screen
Clean the oven tube
Clean the stem
Clean the CU screen
Clean the CU 2nuts 3washers
Clean the cooling balls
Clean the other screen i put in the tube so i dont get leaf in my mouth

Looking at the TM thread, many have a similar stem set up to me

Thats alot of pieces to keep track of and clean.

The alp doesnt have so much

RxPlorer

My TM :

Clean the oven screen
Clean the oven tube
Clean the stem
Clean the CU screen
Clean the cooling balls

I can't argue with this, I used boro cooling beads in my stems and did find the cleaning process to be tedious for the TM. Ultimately I cleaned it less often than I should have due to this. Currently I'm finding the LP to be less tidy in between loads but easier to maintain

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member

My TM :

Clean the oven screen
Clean the oven tube
Clean the stem
Clean the CU screen
Clean the cooling balls

It is so strange to me how much you are boosting this device you haven't even touched. I don't make up my mind about a device until I have used it for two weeks. And I usually don't share my thoughts publicly for a month. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Top Bottom