Airpen

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Okey ,here is finally something interesting.After some tries i managed to get in touch with the real manufacturer and confirmed this one is comming in middle of 2022. Btw already asked if they can make the battery replaceable.
A full convection pen sized with an arizer style bowl and cooling dimples. The manufacturer is Focus HI-tech who makes the Carta for FocusV and the Aero dual bowl vaporizer, also they got the Pith a.k.a mini Dee in their arsenal. They also have another upcomming convection vaporizer with changeable chambers ,like the dotleaf,called the Spec(on the photos below side by side with the aero),but i will make another thread for it a later pace when i got the time. First i tried contacting FocusV(Carta guys) and focusvape.eu and none of both parties knew about it , but the Carta guys said this is their manufacturer. Anyway enough background talk. Lets cut to the chase.
2222222222222222.png

AIRPEN​

Experience the power of full convection and sleek design with the AIRPEN, you will love how great it is and never combustion your matters at all, every puff gives you 100% pure tastes instead of heating your materials directly.

• ● Fully Convection - Love is in the HOT AIR
  • ● Replaceable Heating Element - that's amazing
  • ● Glass Chamber to Glass Bowl - all path is glass
  • ● 4 Preset Temperature
  • ● 2,400mAh battery
  • ● Type C charging port

a.jpg
c.jpg

d.jpg
123444.jpg

2222.png

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Any guesses about the length?
I will ask them but it seems taller than the SPEC which is size : If i have to guesstimate it is about 12 cm without the MP.
focusvape-spec-1.jpg
2222.png

@PPN I think the whole idea behind that heater is to avoid hot spotting and tunneling :),but i agree it would suck if it chars it.
Here is a bad collage of it in hands of some blonde chick,but i dont know how realistic are the proportions,lol.
image.png

Last edited:

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
Might still be too long, if we’re using Metric blonde fingers.

I guess there’s going to be a minimum length when you’re stacking the stem on the heater on the battery. I just want the proportions of the short stem on a Splinter on a single-cell mod, except all-in-one and just a bit smaller.

Tell me I’m being unreasonable.

Abysmal Vapor

Might still be too long, if we’re using Metric blonde fingers.

I guess there’s going to be a minimum length when you’re stacking the stem on the heater on the battery. I just want the proportions of the short stem on a Splinter on a single-cell mod, except all-in-one and just a bit smaller.

Tell me I’m being unreasonable.
There is a real side by side photo,pulled out my ruler and scaled to a size where the Spec is 11cm on my screen and at that scale the airvape is 15.5
cm. Without the stem it is 12 cm. The stem alone is about 5.5 cm with 2 cm recessed in the heat cover/stem holder. The battery part is 8 cm.
Have in mind that this is not 100% accurate method on measuring ,so there might be +/- 0.5-1.0 cm margin error.
((Edited after remeasuring .)
Another thing to notice is that probably the heater cover gets hot and they offer a sleeve for it,can be seen in the top photo.

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

The sleeve may be for blocking the airflow holes for adjustable convection/conduction ratio?
If you look at heater : It has just 4 tiny intake holes and it makes a seal with the stem. So i doubt that sleeve is for the purpose of limiting airflow.
123444.jpg

Abysmal Vapor

I think the air gets to that heater thru the AP cut-outs on the body. :2c:
And then through the 4 tiny holes at the heater base. You cannot limit the intake with the sleeve to a smaller diameter in order to make any difference . Look at the blue arrows on the picture.
I think it could actually be used without the heater cover,with a water tool for example. Hope they make a Glass on glass attachment .too.
It wouldnt be hard also to figure out and accessory that would make it stand alone 510 atomizer ,that can be used with a mod of choice.
even if they dont ,the heater itself is 510 threaded so it can be used on a mod without the heater cover.
I even imagine some artisan makers to adopt it in their builds (if it is good ),or DIYers use it to convert e-cig atties in dry herb vapes.

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

This does look like a good pen model, but how hot will the glass get? I can see some people dropping the glass stem because of heat.
Well i imagine it would be cooler than arizer non dimpled short stems,since they are even heated directly by conduction. So i wouldnt worry about that,its long enough.. Also as you see there is a heater cover and a sleeve, you dont need to touch the stem tip. I also see people putting hot end of the stem in their mouth cause they are high AF,but that is just being stupid,not a design flaw.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I wonder what the heating element looks like inside that 510 cartridge body, and if it gets glowing hot; probably folded mesh?

Seems like one of the more clever and interesting import designs. A lot of times the temperature settings for these things are way off having never been tested with the "right" materials, but it's pretty interesting for a lil plinker!

The molded glass stem is pretty nice, good way to keep the price down compared to lampworking each and every single one.

fangorn

If we only consider the upper part... Without battery... It's really tiny!!

I'll keep an eye on this thread!

Top Bottom