Advice needed - next vape(s)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
No offense, but this sounds like a pretty geeked out custom setup, not clean, integrated system.

Haha I'm not offended, but you asked, it is geeked out and custom, but it is very clean and feels integrated in use...

Isn't this a little funky to store and use? IE: if you wanted to put the TB on a coffee table in front of you, it's just a cup - whereas this setup will be the TM, a separate glass pipe adapter next to it ready to be loaded or popping out of the top of it, then that big separate glass piece you'd have to always keep off to the side, since the TM goes in vertically, you couldn't store it all together, right?

No, you lie it down on its side on the table, which is how I would set the TM down always regardless, I would never set it down with the stem pointing up... You can remove the TM from the jayhook, but either way I am lying them on the widest side flat on the table... I remove the J hook when not in use, but if I am in the middle of a bowl, I keep the hook attached lying on the table, it is quite compact, and in the hands easy to hold in one hand together... Takes up a little bit more room on the table than TB, sure, but worthwhile, check these photos my man:

PXL-20210429-201733551.jpg

PXL-20210401-191823632.jpg

PXL-20210316-221101740.jpg

PXL-20210113-070518722.jpg

If I understand it correctly, it's not really an apples to apples - as when you want to use this "setup" you have a bunch of equipment you've got to deal with (grinder, rolling tray or some sort of paper to put ground material on to load into the $5 pods or direct into the bowl each time), the water pipe adapter, the large bent glass cooling pipe and the actual Tinymight? That's a lot of kit. If you want to use it - you grind and load up the TM WPA with ground material, then affix the WPA to the TM device, then grab the glass pipe, invert the TM with WPA vertically and affix it to the glass pipe, take a few rips, then pull the TM/WPA from the glass pipe, clear it, set the glass pipe down, pull the WPA from the TM, remove the used material, and should you want a round two, repeat? That's involved. Even if you use the TM pods, and pre-load it, it still won't be as elegant as the TB with the potter, which is drop a couple pieces in the grinder, give it a few twists and you have four ceramic pots ready to go. To use it, pull out the stem, drop a pot in, push the stem back, then push a button. Round two? Pull out the stem, swap the used pot with a fresh one, pop the stem back in - and you're ready to launch.

It is apples to apples, I'm talking hit for hit, taste and effect, you asked if it had better flavor, we weren't talking about all in one design, sleek industrial build or automatic features...

First of all the pods with the TM are not good, it's better to load the glass stem and basket screen as shown in my photos above, in my experience, much quicker and easier to load, talk about simpler, I think it is a little more tedious having the separate chamber pots from the stem with TB personally.

You have a grinder, you can load from it directly into the basket screen inside your glass stem WPA, many people suck it up like a glass straw, then you insert it into the TM, with TM upside down, then insert the TM into the hook...

Dude you do not need to repeat all those steps in that way, you are way overthinking it and overcomplicating it, I assure you in my usage is extremely simple and compact with minimal effort, it is not as simple as the TB, which I never said it was, again this was about potential better vapor quality!

I do not like to use the potter with my TB anyway, I only really use brilliant cut grinders (and occasionally flower mill) and I also only use one chamber pot with my TB at a time, I use it similar to how I use my TM, which is why I shared this hook with you and the other details of my usage style, because I use the TM and the TB in a similar fashion this way and definitely prefer the TM for a variety of reasons...

The TB I can leave out on a table with minimal risk of it getting noticed, or damaged, but with the TM "kit" I have paraphernalia all over, some of which are quite delicate.

Yeah, I never said the TM was hiding in plain sight the way the TB can, and absolutely looks more like paraphernalia, or like I said, potentially in e-cig depending on the setup... Yes glass is more delicate, there are trade-offs, I think they are well worth it for the benefits...

With that in mind - other than the faster heat up time, I'm not sure why/when I'd use that setup over the Herborizer Ti, if I was going to have a whole "kit" out. I'll still give it a whirl, but this wacky setup sounds more like a battery powered on demand desktop, than a handheld.

Faster heat up time? I feel like you misread a lot of what I said, because I specifically said the TM probably heats up slower than the TB, being less instant, though both are on demand and near instant for my needs (TM heat up also depends on the temperature setting and battery as I said, similar to TB)

Haha yeah battery powered on demand desktop, but it is mobile, that is the key, not having to plug it in, like the TB, but again this started with you saying you would buy it if the flavor was going to be better which I assured you it would be, particularly if you used it the way I am! lol

I understand the appeal - quick heat up time, lack of wires, and high-end desktop levels of smooth flavor... but it doesn't really seem to be a like for like comparing that setup the TB, more like a more portable comparo to the Herborizer.

Don't get me wrong, I have come to really enjoy plug-in units especially the ones from cloud connoisseur (Halo and Atlas) now, but I will always appreciate the freedom of a good portable, that doesn't sacrifice on the vapor quality and versatility, quicker and easier to use during the day for me, in many situations...

Truly it is difficult to compare any of these, they are all so different, when you get into the design styles and particulars, but hit for hit, especially with pure convection, the comparisons make more sense, when you've been around the block trying most every option available and heavily researching the others as a part of the community for many years... If you follow what I am saying, get your TM set up this way that I am trying to explain, it should be hit for hit comparable to the TB and outperform it, but it is tough to be the all-in-one convenience and consistency the TB offers as a more mainstream user, less of an enthusiast, you know??

I mean you certainly seem enthused, but not as enthused as me with my exhaustively enthusiastic collection and experience ;):rofl::peace:

Sneech

Thanks for your input. I just placed an order, and for simplicity's sake, added all of the accessories to it (3D stem, water bubbler, etc). Will order a Grav and sapphire bead setup as well to test. I've really got to get off my duff and fire up that Herborizer this weekend to see what all the fuss is about.
Boy would I love to have your disposable income! 🤑👽
When you get your TM and use your Herborizer let us know how you like them compared to the TB and S&B products you already have!

@Shit Snacks Have you ever tried putting a tiny bit of water in the bottom of that triple right angle j hook? I'm assuming no due to how you lay it down after each hit and the already decent cooling from the 3 right angles... How about using any other water pieces with the TM?

I was just curious as I currently use my Lotus with a standard curved J hook and prefer having 1tbsp water down in the hook for a bit of extra cooling and filtration. After 1 session the water does turn a cloudy yellow so it def filters out quite a bit, while leaving the vapor very tasty.

I will most likely pick up the TM soon, do you know if they offer any good deals around 4/20?

Sneech,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
@Shit Snacks Have you ever tried putting a tiny bit of water in the bottom of that triple right angle j hook? I'm assuming no due to how you lay it down after each hit and the already decent cooling from the 3 right angles... How about using any other water pieces with the TM?

I was just curious as I currently use my Lotus with a standard curved J hook and prefer having 1tbsp water down in the hook for a bit of extra cooling and filtration. After 1 session the water does turn a cloudy yellow so it def filters out quite a bit, while leaving the vapor very tasty.

I will most likely pick up the TM soon, do you know if they offer any good deals around 4/20?
Goodness no he's not putting water in his j-hooks!

TM is always the same price, no 420 discounts. Always in stock though so no batch drop hassles.

@Shit Snacks you have a Franciscan patience my friend! :bang:

Sneech

TM is always the same price, no 420 discounts. Always in stock though so no batch drop hassles.

It was here on FC I first learned about people adding water to their J-hooks. It is not an uncommon thing. I tried both and I do prefer it. To each their own I guess!

JollyGreenGiant

Haha I'm not offended, but you asked, it is geeked out and custom, but it is very clean and feels integrated in use...

No, you lie it down on its side on the table, which is how I would set the TM down always regardless, I would never set it down with the stem pointing up... You can remove the TM from the jayhook, but either way I am lying them on the widest side flat on the table... I remove the J hook when not in use, but if I am in the middle of a bowl, I keep the hook attached lying on the table, it is quite compact, and in the hands easy to hold in one hand together... Takes up a little bit more room on the table than TB, sure, but worthwhile, check these photos my man:

PXL-20210429-201733551.jpg

PXL-20210401-191823632.jpg

PXL-20210316-221101740.jpg

PXL-20210113-070518722.jpg

It is apples to apples, I'm talking hit for hit, taste and effect, you asked if it had better flavor, we weren't talking about all in one design, sleek industrial build or automatic features...

First of all the pods with the TM are not good, it's better to load the glass stem and basket screen as shown in my photos above, in my experience, much quicker and easier to load, talk about simpler, I think it is a little more tedious having the separate chamber pots from the stem with TB personally.

You have a grinder, you can load from it directly into the basket screen inside your glass stem WPA, many people suck it up like a glass straw, then you insert it into the TM, with TM upside down, then insert the TM into the hook...

Dude you do not need to repeat all those steps in that way, you are way overthinking it and overcomplicating it, I assure you in my usage is extremely simple and compact with minimal effort, it is not as simple as the TB, which I never said it was, again this was about potential better vapor quality!

I do not like to use the potter with my TB anyway, I only really use brilliant cut grinders (and occasionally flower mill) and I also only use one chamber pot with my TB at a time, I use it similar to how I use my TM, which is why I shared this hook with you and the other details of my usage style, because I use the TM and the TB in a similar fashion this way and definitely prefer the TM for a variety of reasons...

Yeah, I never said the TM was hiding in plain sight the way the TB can, and absolutely looks more like paraphernalia, or like I said, potentially in e-cig depending on the setup... Yes glass is more delicate, there are trade-offs, I think they are well worth it for the benefits...

Faster heat up time? I feel like you misread a lot of what I said, because I specifically said the TM probably heats up slower than the TB, being less instant, though both are on demand and near instant for my needs (TM heat up also depends on the temperature setting and battery as I said, similar to TB)

Haha yeah battery powered on demand desktop, but it is mobile, that is the key, not having to plug it in, like the TB, but again this started with you saying you would buy it if the flavor was going to be better which I assured you it would be, particularly if you used it the way I am! lol

Don't get me wrong, I have come to really enjoy plug-in units especially the ones from cloud connoisseur (Halo and Atlas) now, but I will always appreciate the freedom of a good portable, that doesn't sacrifice on the vapor quality and versatility, quicker and easier to use during the day for me, in many situations...

Truly it is difficult to compare any of these, they are all so different, when you get into the design styles and particulars, but hit for hit, especially with pure convection, the comparisons make more sense, when you've been around the block trying most every option available and heavily researching the others as a part of the community for many years... If you follow what I am saying, get your TM set up this way that I am trying to explain, it should be hit for hit comparable to the TB and outperform it, but it is tough to be the all-in-one convenience and consistency the TB offers as a more mainstream user, less of an enthusiast, you know??

I mean you certainly seem enthused, but not as enthused as me with my exhaustively enthusiastic collection and experience ;):rofl::peace:

Very helpful - seeing the pics certainly makes it come to life. One small clarification - I think you misread a number of the comments. For instance - you misread my comment on heat up times. If you look again at the quote you copied, my comment specifically was around the Herborizer Ti vs the TM J hook setup, where I was saying other than the wires and the heat up time (Herborizer Ti definitely heats up slower than the TM) I’m not sure I understand why I’d use the TM over ther Herborizer Ti. I am aware the TB heats up a little faster, but 2 seconds vs 5 or so is somewhat of a wash. 5 min heat up times for the Herborizer Ti though, is an eternity compared to the 5 or so seconds of the TM.

Definitely looking forward to playing around with the geeked out TM setup though, and I’ll hold further judgement on the design and practicality until I have it in hand and have put some mileage on it.

Shit Snacks

Hey dude, no I have not tried that, correct it would be a problem to set it down, but also I see no benefit, Yeah the right angles are very effective, and catching the debris, I suppose if you had water there, all the debris would sit in the water maybe and you could pour it out easier, but if it keeps moving around because you want to set it down, etc I think it would make it dirtier really and be more hassle? Minimal reward if any really imo

I don't use my TM with water as much as say my Tetra, but I am discovering it to be enjoyable with Biao sake bottle bong, great with my GooRoo bubblers, TAG super slit and other showerhead bubblers, even recyclers like a fountain klein incycler and RBR style rigs... Haven't used hydro tubes in a while but they do work well of course too! The CaliBear tall straight fab FOL rig it's the one that I like to use without water especially with the TM...

Yeah so I don't not like changing water that often, for me the benefit of the hooks is dry cooling without water, more my daytime style, more mobile as well around the house potentially, but yeah I think a curved hook does this better, especially if there is a deep curve, there are some hooks that really lend themselves to it better than others, on the edge gate popular glass sells this beehive hook that has a big chamber and down stem for water, someone in the cheap glass thread posted how they really like to using it without the down stem so the water just cooled a bit without filtering, you are not alone! lol

There has never been a sale on the TM since it was introduced, so don't expect anything like that...

:rofl:Thanks bud, yeah I just really don't want to deal with the other responsibilities in my life so I spend way too much time here with stuff like this, writing too much! But I like to share the knowledge I gained thanks to this place :D

It was here on FC I first learned about people adding water to their J-hooks. It is not an uncommon thing. I tried both and I do prefer it. To each their own I guess!

Yeah like I described above, I've definitely seen others do it, but I've never wanted to try it myself...

Very helpful - seeing the pics certainly makes it come to life. One small clarification - I think you misread a number of the comments. For instance - you misread my comment on heat up times. If you look again at the quote you copied, my comment specifically was around the Herborizer Ti vs the TM J hook setup, where I was saying other than the wires and the heat up time (Herborizer Ti definitely heats up slower than the TM)

Ah, yes, that was my mistake, I have forgot that the Herborizer also has their own footed hook, but I think you got the bubbler with yours? You can use that bubbler with your TM though and it should work well too... Yeah I don't know how fast the Herbo heats up up for the first time, from cold when you plug it in, most take at least a few minutes to warm up, sometimes it's fun to use a quick battery-powered on-demand vape during that time lol

I’m not sure I understand why I’d use the TM over ther Herborizer Ti. I am aware the TB heats up a little faster, but 2 seconds vs 5 or so is somewhat of a wash. 5 min heat up times for the Herborizer Ti though, is an eternity compared to the 5 or so seconds of the TM.

Ah Yes exactly, of course since you will be using herbo more sparingly anyway a 5-minute heat up is not a big deal, but that's just it, herbo is more for special occasions? TM can be used more regularly, and more mobile around the house, I mean even with the triple right angle hook it can fit in your pocket much easier than a TB... Thought you need to be careful with glass, of course, I think it's worth the trade-off of vapor quality etc! Also the opportunity to use the smaller glass pieces with TM among other things?

Definitely looking forward to playing around with the geeked out TM setup though, and I’ll hold further judgement on the design and practicality until I have it in hand and have put some mileage on it.

Sounds good! Yeah try to spend time with it, all on its own, to get to know it when it arrives, it is always a learning curve with vapes like this, and it's hard to really imagine stuff until you have it in your hands even when you are doing a lot of research reading here... You definitely did not need it, you were pretty well set with TB and Herbo, but I think you will have fun at least playing around with one of the best portables ever (Yeah I said it!)

JollyGreenGiant

Sorry, my comment about @Shit Snacks' patience wasn't about your j-hook idea. I meant he was being exceedingly patient with the OP. My fault 🙏

Real classy. The incredibly knowledgeable and helpful @Shit Snacks is providing stellar info and advice, i'm following it to a "t" and asking clarifying questions and trying to delve deeper into understanding his perspective and the gear he's recommending (pro's and con's) so I use it correctly and assemble the right components, and i'm buying it off of the sole suggestions from folks on this forum, so i'm not merely kicking tires, or wasting folks time - and intend to "pay it forward" by sharing my experiences with folks who might be considering one device or another, to add value to this community and provide another data point for perspective buyers. This thread and his suggestions will live on for many years, and likely help quite a few folks make a more informed decision in the future... and send more business to small, startup companies that i'm sure are thrilled to see the business heading their way. It's disappointing, the only value you can add is to try to discourage this kind of helpful discourse by pointing out it is some form of annoying labor, while tossing a pejorative slight my way.

Forums exist for learning, the sharing of ideas and cordial discourse to help educate neophytes like myself - not for passive aggressive snips. I pity you, bossman, as if you must take meaningless jabs at others on such a laid back and positive/helpful community such as this, you must be an unhappy person. Do me a favor - block me (i'll be doing so for you) so you don't have to see my posts anymore, and then slither back underneath the bridge from whence you came.

Last edited:

Berzzerkker

Real classy. The incredibly knowledgeable and helpful @Shit Snacks is providing stellar info and advice, i'm following it to a "t" and asking clarifying questions and trying to delve deeper into understanding his perspective and the gear he's recommending (pro's and con's) so I use it correctly and assemble the right components, and i'm buying it off of the sole suggestions from folks on this forum, so i'm not merely kicking tires, or wasting folks time - and intend to "pay it forward" by sharing my experiences with folks who might be considering one device or another, to add value to this community and provide another data point for perspective buyers. This thread and his suggestions will live on for many years, and likely help quite a few folks make a more informed decision in the future... and send more business to small, startup companies that i'm sure are thrilled to see the business heading their way. It's disappointing, the only value you can add is to try to discourage this kind of helpful discourse by pointing out it is some form of annoying labor, while tossing a pejorative slight my way.

Forums exist for learning, the sharing of ideas and cordial discourse to help educate neophytes like myself -

I agree, incredibly knowledgeable, helpful, kind, and compassionate and the posts & advice have helped me greatly!!

Shit Snacks rocks!

Although I always pictured a more female persona, rather than male.

Is that "politically/socially" incorrect these days?

If so, my apologies...

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

For the record, I get what @bossman was saying, perhaps a bit harsh, he himself is typically more than patient with new members asking questions, he helps a lot with the RBT Splinter in particular over there and he has been helpful with the TM in AskFC threads like this... I'm sure he will apologize @JollyGreenGiant I wouldn't be too quick to ignore, but it is good that that feature exists here for sure, some people's personalities just cannot jive is all!

@Berzzerkker the fact that you're thinking about it at all demonstrates empathetic consideration so good for you! Yes my avatar is Pam from the show Archer haha though I appreciate the mysterious gender neutrality it creates for me as well (maybe I am like a non-caring semi non-binary lol)

Thank you all for the kind words, I've gotten so much out of this community, so it is a privilege to be able to give back so much!

Last edited:

Sneech

@bossman @Shit Snacks Hey! So I just ordered a TinyMight and it looks like its going to be on the way soon! Reading through what Shit Snacks said I tried to order all the accessories I would need to get up and running in the best way with my new TinyMight. I got the TM, the O ring pack, the 3 in 1 connection adapter with built in glass screen, and the portable bubbler also with built in screen. Now I didn't not see the other 14mm WPA with basket screen adapter on their website, I'm guessing it is not available anymore? It looks like you have a smoke frosted one, shit snacks?

I'm wondering if the 3 in 1 WPA would suffice for me to use the TM with a j-hook or should I start looking for a 3rd party glass vendor that makes WPAs for the TM still? They do have an 18mm connection adapter in their accessories section but it just looks like a straight glass tube with glass tapering for the connection on one side, no area for a screen?

I think I'll be ok for now when it comes in with the stock stem and cooling unit for one setup, and then just the portable bubbler with built in screen for my other setup, but if either of you have any other recommended glass accessories for the TM, I would love to hear about them!

Thank you!

Sneech,

Shit Snacks

Now I didn't not see the other 14mm WPA with basket screen adapter on their website, I'm guessing it is not available anymore? It looks like you have a smoke frosted one, shit snacks?

In my photo those are RBT splinter stems that I use backwards in the TM, I have a ton of them... They are all 18 mm

I never even saw the 14 mm WPA from TM there I just saw someone mention it in the thread, you can get them from Alan@toasty-top.com but you use a basket screen in the stem...

I'm wondering if the 3 in 1 WPA would suffice for me to use the TM with a j-hook or should I start looking for a 3rd party glass vendor that makes WPAs for the TM still?

Many people have no issue using that one, but like I said I only use it when I use it whole nug or coarse ground for the glass screen, I've never tried putting a basket screen in front of the glass one yet... Plenty of people do, it's all personal preference.

They do have an 18mm connection adapter in their accessories section but it just looks like a straight glass tube with glass tapering for the connection on one side, no area for a screen?

That was the adapter I was talking about, I was saying get that one, and the multi 3 in 1 WPA with the glass screen, since they are both so different, you don't need anything to hold a basket screen, the basket screens are sized to fit tight inside the tube... They become more secure as you use them and things get sticky too.

Sneech

I see! The only time I use basket screens currently is with the Extreme Q, and those came with lips that actually seat against the glass opening, rather than all the way inside. Def goofed on that one. I'll see how the TM performs with the stuff I got for it now, and then once I'm yearning for something different I'll order that 18mm connector and some basket screens from the TM store.

I really appreciate your help and knowledge with this setup!

One other thing I was wondering about. I took a look at a pdf of the manual online and noticed when you load and unload the unit you invert the TM, but when using the unit in its stock configuration it is right side up. I'm assuming there is a screen deep in the TM to prevent herb material from falling into the heating element, but I was wondering if there was a concern with overly dry herb that's finely ground or kief getting down in there and causing problems? Because of this I'm wondering if that is why you mainly use your TM with inverted setups like that triple angle j hook, or would you say you use your TM upright just as often?

Sneech,

Shit Snacks

I see! The only time I use basket screens currently is with the Extreme Q, and those came with lips that actually seat against the glass opening, rather than all the way inside.

Yeah those type of basket screens, with the rim, will not fit in the TM, I mean they fit but then they get stuck every time you pull the stem out so they are useless...

TM sells a customized version, a rimmed basket screen with a rim that is more narrow, to be used with the extra long cooling stem.

Def goofed on that one. I'll see how the TM performs with the stuff I got for it now, and then once I'm yearning for something different I'll order that 18mm connector and some basket screens from the TM store.

Yeah so you want the rimless basket screens that go inside the stem, so you can put them wherever you want in the stem for whatever bowl size or however far from the heater... I think they also may sell spares of the rimmed basket screens now as well though?

One other thing I was wondering about. I took a look at a pdf of the manual online and noticed when you load and unload the unit you invert the TM, but when using the unit in its stock configuration it is right side up.

Yeah because if you invert the stem you could be pouring your herbs out as you're trying to load them, this is how you load all glass stem-based vapes btw Even if you were to pack the load in the stem tight, it's still best to load upside down!

I'm assuming there is a screen deep in the TM to prevent herb material from falling into the heating element, but I was wondering if there was a concern with overly dry herb that's finely ground or kief getting down in there and causing problems?

Yes there is a heater screen, when you unscrew the top retainer ring, pull out the o-ring and metal tube, below is a metal retainer ring for the heater screen, so there is no concern about material getting on the heater really, but yeah if you were to load a stem loosely with very fine ground material and just load it half hazardly into the TM then yeah that probably would dirty up your heater quite a bit, if I'm using a fine power grind I would be especially careful to keep it upside down, personal paranoia etc, but the key is that after you take your first hit the load should be pretty firm seated in the stem, you can pull it out and shake it over a table to check, so I pretty much always take my first hit upside down even if I am using a regular stem and flip the TM right side up for the rest of the bowl, just need that first upside down hit, learn that from my RBT vapes lol

Because of this I'm wondering if that is why you mainly use your TM with inverted setups like that triple angle j hook, or would you say you use your TM upright just as often?

But yeah it is my OCD that I do often use the TM upside down the whole time, but also because I'm using it in jayhooks or bubbler where it is going to be upside down anyway, many of those cool better for me, but my female Phineas vigreux supper cooler that I use with my TM is right side up after the first hit. It's been so long since I used a regular stem in there, but I would do that the same way, I still need to build the cooling bead stems I have mouth pieces for, but it's much more luxurious to use through a larger glass piece with the WPA at home anyway... Maybe someday when I leave the house again lol

JollyGreenGiant

Alright @JollyGreenGiant lets hear a recap report of all the vapes you have bought! Are you still not satisfied with the current climate!
Acquired in the last 4-6 weeks:

Tafee Bowle - Best flavor so far, fastest heat up time, second most convenient vape to use. Currently my favorite.

TinyMight - Handheld desktop. Killer vape, decent flavor, but I still need to spend a lot more time with it to come to a conclusion, but I don’t think it’s an ideal fit for my needs. That said, it’s arguably my second favorite, and with more fiddling and the accessories might put some pressure on #1.

S&B Volcano Hybrid - Fast heat up, hits hard, lots of options, ok flavor. Third favorite.

Puffco Peak Pro Indiglow - Decent, small dab rig that has very good flavor, fast heat ups and big clouds with the 3D chamber upgrade.

Below the line - aren’t in use:
~~~~
Herborizer Ti - After the TM showed up, this became decommissioned. I’m not likely to ever use it again. I don’t think it hits much harder - if at all than the TM, but the TM is smaller, less expensive, cordless and heats up exponentially faster, safer to use and have out on the table and the flavor is as good or better than the Ti. Aside from it being decent for concentrates - I can’t see a compelling value statement for this product.

Mighty+ - With on demand vapes like the TB and TM, the heat up time on the Mighty+ feels downright oppressive. I love the capsule system and the battery life, but after using it back to back against the TM last night - I can’t see using this much, if ever again. I’ll likely give it to a friend.

Below this second line = still in transit:

1. Dynavap Omni + IH - just got it for chuckles and grins since there was a killer deal with a free $200 IH and it looked like it’d be fun to try. I don’t expect much use from this, but would be fun to take camping. Should be here by the end of the week.

2. Collyland mini VapBong - should be here next week. I expect this one to get used on rare occasions - and got it more for fun, and the best art series design that will fit the decor of one of the rooms in my house well.

~~~~

Overall - my opinion remain wholly unchanged. Yes - there are lots of devices that can get you high, some can get you VERY high - and while I have a favorite thus far (TB) - I still think they are all incredibly disappointing. They’re all basic heating elements - save for the TB, which is a basic heating element and a cup. Usage on most isn’t particularly elegant/clean and they’re a bit of a hassle.

stonedmallone

Acquired in the last 4-6 weeks:

Tafee Bowle - Best flavor so far, fastest heat up time, second most convenient vape to use. Currently my favorite.

TinyMight - Handheld desktop. Killer vape, decent flavor, but I still need to spend a lot more time with it to come to a conclusion, but I don’t think it’s an ideal fit for my needs. That said, it’s arguably my second favorite, and with more fiddling and the accessories might put some pressure on #1.

S&B Volcano Hybrid - Fast heat up, hits hard, lots of options, ok flavor. Third favorite.

Puffco Peak Pro Indiglow - Decent, small dab rig that has very good flavor, fast heat ups and big clouds with the 3D chamber upgrade.

Below the line - aren’t in use:
~~~~
Herborizer Ti - After the TM showed up, this became decommissioned. I’m not likely to ever use it again. I don’t think it hits much harder - if at all than the TM, but the TM is smaller, less expensive, cordless and heats up exponentially faster, safer to use and have out on the table and the flavor is as good or better than the Ti. Aside from it being decent for concentrates - I can’t see a compelling value statement for this product.

Mighty+ - With on demand vapes like the TB and TM, the heat up time on the Mighty+ feels downright oppressive. I love the capsule system and the battery life, but after using it back to back against the TM last night - I can’t see using this much, if ever again. I’ll likely give it to a friend.

Below this second line = still in transit:

1. Dynavap Omni + IH - just got it for chuckles and grins since there was a killer deal with a free $200 IH and it looked like it’d be fun to try. I don’t expect much use from this, but would be fun to take camping. Should be here by the end of the week.

2. Collyland mini VapBong - should be here next week. I expect this one to get used on rare occasions - and got it more for fun, and the best art series design that will fit the decor of one of the rooms in my house well.

~~~~

Overall - my opinion remain wholly unchanged. Yes - there are lots of devices that can get you high, some can get you VERY high - and while I have a favorite thus far (TB) - I still think they are all incredibly disappointing. They’re all basic heating elements - save for the TB, which is a basic heating element and a cup. Usage on most isn’t particularly elegant/clean and they’re a bit of a hassle.
Really appreciate you taking the time to summarize! I have to agree I absolutely love the Tafée Bowle. I'm intrigued by your comments on the Herborizer. I know it isn't a super heavy hitter but I always hear that it has the best flavor.

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the vapbong. It may be crude and basic, but it is an incredible vape.

JollyGreenGiant

Really appreciate you taking the time to summarize! I have to agree I absolutely love the Tafée Bowle. I'm intrigued by your comments on the Herborizer. I know it isn't a super heavy hitter but I always hear that it has the best flavor.

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the vapbong. It may be crude and basic, but it is an incredible vape.

I don’t know what all the hype is about. I’ve gone to town on the Herborizer Ti with a myriad of settings - and the flavor is better than a Volcano, but certainly not as good as a TB or TM. I’d be curious to hear from folks who own a Herbo Ti and a TB or TM and see if they disagree.

checkyourlibido

If this was Reddit, you'd be downvoted to hell and banned for that comment.

And, I was looking at the Dynavap deal as well. That bundled IH is tempting. Though I was looking at the VonG with the Rover, even though the Rover looks good, the Orion V2 looks better.

stonedmallone

I don’t know what all the hype is about. I’ve gone to town on the Herborizer Ti with a myriad of settings - and the flavor is better than a Volcano, but certainly not as good as a TB or TM. I’d be curious to hear from folks who own a Herbo Ti and a TB or TM and see if they disagree.
Hey works for me! Means less money I have to spend.

Top Bottom