Advanced THC e-Juice / mods / tanks / coils / builds / recipes

Smokinjoe

I bought a drizzle

Will report back

I found mine for 18/20 bux

Nice little mod w a 1.8 ml tank. Smallest one I’ve seen

There were not many available online. I had to buy the starter kit because I couldn’t buy the tank alone but I’m glad I did.

Anyone looking for a small tank setup that’s good for diy juice should pick up one

Smokinjoe,

Um0612

Hi everyone, I’m from Thailand and newby for vaporize. For a quick research, I just ordered EJMix and terpenes just to mix with my wax but i’m Wondering if it is ok to use with this Smok battery?

https://www.smoktech.com/kit/rpm40

I really like the look of this battery but I don’t know much about the vaporizing. So please help me.
Sorry for my English

Um0612,

Elij808

Can you use a mesh coil to vape distillate? Something like the freemax mesh pro? I was thinking maybe if I thinned it out with just a bit of PG or VG.

Elij808,

Elij808

Just curious to anyone still active here, will only ceramic coils work for vaping distillate or if you use the wax liquidizer can you use a mesh or Clapton coil?

Elij808,

scy123

Trusted Member Don't Worry
It does not need to be ceramic, anything will work if you can get it to flow. Here is a setup I was working on. A rebuildable Reload RTA tank with rayon wick and clapton coils. Filled with pure undiluted distillate. Getting it to wick to the coils was a pain though, which involved dripping ejuice down the coiis and vaping it till the distillate reached the coils.

I kinda forgot about this one after getting it to wick though. Just took it out for another spin. I wanted to see how long I could vape it till I had wicking issues, but at 20w it never had wicking issues. The tank did get warm to the touch, so that would be helping it wick a lot.

Code:
https://i.imgur.com/p4iT0zJ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/85T0H5S.jpg

I was experimenting a bit before, but not so much now on diluents.

VG and any oils will not homogenize without quite a bit of work, more than anything I was willing to do.

PG will work but will separate after a while. I had shatter that lasted over a week and some green stuff that separated in a day.

Liquidizers will work fine, but will have a chemical taste and liquidizers use a PEG blend which is not ideal.

I hear terpenes are good, but haven't tried yet. I have a blueberry terpene blend coming though.

scy123,

Elij808

A lot of good info in this thread. So far in my experience the Vaporesso ccell ceramic GT coils are good for vaping pure distillate but the NRG tank leaks pretty easily. I was very excited when I was reading on their site that the SKKR tank which is supposed to be pretty much leak proof (or at least much more so than the NRG) is also compatible with the GT coils. Found a perfect little SKKR mini tank that holds about 2ml and hasn’t leaked yet that I can tell. Really wanted to do Temp control mode with my Revenger mini mode but the minimum watts on the TCR mode was 30 and even at low temps 30 watts is just too harsh. 18-19 watts is hitting about perfect with minimal harshness. I tried one tanks worth of 1/3 PG cut and could not tolerate the taste of PG. but the good news is that the GT coils do not require PG to vape anyways, it can take straight distillate or a 5% terp cut. If anything it just made it leak faster. The drizzle also works well for a on the go kit.

Elij808,

Ferero323f

Hi guys!
I made my own juice from 70pg/30vg...first two days it was strong enough like it supposed to be. But after two days it become weak. When I smoke it now its like nothing. Very very weak high. Please does someone here have any advice about it? I have no idea why it was first days good and next day it become weak. Can someone help?
THX!

Ferero323f,

Gazaam

Hmmmm. What was your exact juice recipe? I cannot think why it would get weak like that. But if you want to figure it out I suggest you start by making some juice with 100% pg and some with 100% vg. Perhaps one will work better than the other.

Gazaam,

Ferero323f

My process: 45 min decarboxylation in oven (115°C) then cooking 3 hours 45 mins in jar with base 70PG/30VG (water temp. 85-90°C).
I dunno why its weak after two days. But first day it was really good as it suppose to be.

Ferero323f,

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Just reporting that I have failed to make a worthwhile liquid using odourless terpenes ( Terp Cut is the name on the bottle). At room temperatures the cannabinoids just will not stay dissolved in terpenes in concentrations that are pleasant to vape. Larger dilutions give you an oily mouth and nobody likes that.

Inhaling PG is not smart, don't do it! It may be "OK" for nicotine where you only have to puff it in your mouth to get a hit, but for vaping cannabis products you need deep inhalations to get high, and that will just send too much PG to your lungs IMO.

Haze Mister,

scy123

Hi guys!
I made my own juice from 70pg/30vg...first two days it was strong enough like it supposed to be. But after two days it become weak. When I smoke it now its like nothing. Very very weak high. Please does someone here have any advice about it? I have no idea why it was first days good and next day it become weak. Can someone help?
THX!
My process: 45 min decarboxylation in oven (115°C) then cooking 3 hours 45 mins in jar with base 70PG/30VG (water temp. 85-90°C).
I dunno why its weak after two days. But first day it was really good as it suppose to be.

If you used VG, the oils would have homogenized for a few hours and then separate out of solution and stick to the sides of the container it was on.

It's hard to get VG and oils to homogenize. I wanted to try to use a homogenizer like they do to homogenized milk, but those are $$$$$$$$$$

scy123,

Snooppossum

Not rosin, but I've used plenty of non winterized shatter in the guardian tank, and it works very very well. The euc coils in my veco tank couldn't handle it so well, and black gunk would start seeping into the tank only half a tank in. The guardian on the other hand, had none of these issues and so far I've gotten a full 2 tanks out of a coil with no issues. Could have kept going but flavour had dropped sonic changed.
I know this is old but how's the TV working on the guardian? Are you using the target mod?

Snooppossum,

TwistedGray

I've been searching and searching and searching, and I can't find the answer to my question...and I'd prefer to avoid creating another thread. So here it is...

A colleague told me that I could make an alcohol (Everclear) tincture from my AVB then water bath that on the stove (160F) to evaporate the alcohol. He told me to measure what's left and add 2x propylene glycol, and I would have oil that I could use in my refillable oil vape.

I've only used my AVB for coconut oil for baking, sooooooo I'm a little hesitant to follow his otherwise simple instructions. Do I literally just need Everclear, prop. g., and a little time? Seems as though this is too simple.

TwistedGray,

Snooppossum

I've been searching and searching and searching, and I can't find the answer to my question...and I'd prefer to avoid creating another thread. So here it is...

A colleague told me that I could make an alcohol (Everclear) tincture from my AVB then water bath that on the stove (160F) to evaporate the alcohol. He told me to measure what's left and add 2x propylene glycol, and I would have oil that I could use in my refillable oil vape.

I've only used my AVB for coconut oil for baking, sooooooo I'm a little hesitant to follow his otherwise simple instructions. Do I literally just need Everclear, prop. g., and a little time? Seems as though this is too simple.
It's been awhile since I tried this so there might be more recent/relevant info available but if you ask me it won't work unless you put your oil through a process called winterization which removes the plant waxes that would normally clog your vape.

scy123

Clean extract is the key to concentrate vaporization with tanks. Any impurities will carbon up around the wick and will eventually clog it. How fast this happens is dependent on how clean the concentrate is. I can't say exactly what impurities are making it carbon up, but avb extract will definitely have plant matter that will cause this unless you go to the extremes of filtering.

Oil carts if that is what you are referring to have really small wicks and coils, so will probably clog way too fast to be usable with that you are trying to do. By fast I mean like half a dozen pulls if that.

You could get something called a wax pen that does not use wicks, but has a bowl that heats up. A popular wax pen is the saranara. You can clean off impurities after a few hits with a q-tip or something.

scy123,

cptofnthng

avb concentrates must be rather disgusting flavourwise someone on Reddit posted his qwiso. yikes

cptofnthng,

Smokinjoe

Clean extract is the key to concentrate vaporization with tanks. Any impurities will carbon up around the wick and will eventually clog it. How fast this happens is dependent on how clean the concentrate is. I can't say exactly what impurities are making it carbon up, but avb extract will definitely have plant matter that will cause this unless you go to the extremes of filtering.

Oil carts if that is what you are referring to have really small wicks and coils, so will probably clog way too fast to be usable with that you are trying to do. By fast I mean like half a dozen pulls if that.

You could get something called a wax pen that does not use wicks, but has a bowl that heats up. A popular wax pen is the saranara. You can clean off impurities after a few hits with a q-tip or something.

I have re used c cells a few times but yes, if what oil isnt pretty clean they will not work properly and you ll be doing all sorts of tricks to get the oil right.

Smokinjoe,

Smokinjoe

Ive made good tinctures from very nice buds, if you evap further it will be a concentrate but your starting material quality will determine your end quality unless you have 3k in lab equipment and get out the chlorophyll

Look up guys doing QWISO who are advanced with it

Smokinjoe,

TwistedGray

Ive made good tinctures from very nice buds, if you evap further it will be a concentrate but your starting material quality will determine your end quality unless you have 3k in lab equipment and get out the chlorophyll

Look up guys doing QWISO who are advanced with it

Yeah I gave up on making my own vape juice already. The results on multiple attempts were not worth the effort and time. Oh well :)

TwistedGray,
Top Bottom