Advanced E-cig users and oil/wax, how-to "one-hitter-quitter"

ivthatshatter

m2kgygcngcj41.jpg

doode rda, wismec mech

7zn3gcby8ye41.jpg

1/8th inch fc-2000 black porous ceramic wicks wrapped in some lightning vapes wireshoots. Pretty beefy.

Deleted Member 1643

Since receiving AVS m22 with ESCC, haven't wrapped many coils. A SiC bucket that heats almost as fast as a coil. Also, gave up nic juice for COVID.

Judging by reddit, there's still interest in coils. TRVP released a new atty not long ago.

Any updates?

Deleted Member 1643,
Reactions: 2clicker

2clicker

Observer
Since receiving AVS m22 with ESCC, haven't wrapped many coils. A SiC bucket that heats almost as fast as a coil. Also, gave up nic juice for COVID.

Judging by reddit, there's still interest in coils. TRVP released a new atty not long ago.

Any updates?
nothing new from me. ive been so busy trying to sustain a small business that i havent had time to pay much attention. im still using DT donuts (raw dog no cup) in a Vandy Vape widowmaker RDA ridin on a DNA75. i see that DT has a new SiC quest coming. ill have to keep an eye on that.

are you running that ESCC on the AV Control Tower? or another mod? im def gonna have to try that ESCC. ill prob get the mod too. ive heard that to truly TC the ESCC, you gotta use the Control Tower.

2clicker,

Deleted Member 1643

ive heard that to truly TC the ESCC, you gotta use the Control Tower.
TC works spectacularly well with DNA, and probably AF, mods (don't have one). A new, slightly bigger version of the ESCC will soon be available along with the Control Tower. A new zirconia dish replaces the housing. With some first run TC ESCCs, base resistance slowly rose to over 1.0 Ohms. Plan to upgrade. There's an m22 thread here on FC and lots of activity on r/AdvancedVapeSupply.

Deleted Member 1643,
Reactions: 2clicker

Eschatologist

What's up y'all! I found this thread after it'd already died, but it's an amazing source of knowledge. I made an account in the hopes of bringing it back, and I also wanted to share my first stovetop coil build for my M22/Jet Stream. It's been absolutely fucking blowing my face off, although it did not solve any of the reclaim issues for the m22 as I'd imagined, so I think it's better suited to the Jet Stream. Have any of y'all made anything lately?
P.S. I hope this is not too against the rules
edit:

Eschatologist

Yeah not sure what's up with that, this thread dying and all...
For what it's worth, I've moved completely off of coils and wires and such to vaporize my concentrates.
Devices that use a bucket that is heated work MUCH better. Like, sooo good.
Happy dabbin' !
Then you'll be pleased to know an ESCC is on its way to me! I'm newish to dabbing in general, and have tried the dtv4 (which I love and still use on the daily), but really fell in love with learning to make cool coils for my jet stream (lots of info came from this very thread). It's almost like an art! Anyways, I definitely think coils still have their place, (ex: on the go, you can't spill a coil the way you can spill a crucible) and i think it's super cool that you can just like, make your own. Anyways, I hope I can bring a little life back to this thread, because it's a really excellent one.

2clicker

Observer
TC works spectacularly well with DNA, and probably AF, mods (don't have one). A new, slightly bigger version of the ESCC will soon be available along with the Control Tower. A new zirconia dish replaces the housing. With some first run TC ESCCs, base resistance slowly rose to over 1.0 Ohms. Plan to upgrade. There's an m22 thread here on FC and lots of activity on r/AdvancedVapeSupply.

still waiting on those Control Towers... haha

2clicker,
Top Bottom