Abv Qwiso Hash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samsquanch

Vapor Astronaut
Ok , will try again folks , Got over an Oz and a half of ABV ( ;) ) , so i guess i will sacrifice another 3 gr and be a lot quicker about it this time .

Samsquanch,

Persona Non Grata

turn on, tune in, hulk out
why so stingy with the vaped weed? I would say use 10 grams minimum, so you will get a decent yield

Persona Non Grata,

Samsquanch

Vapor Astronaut
Not so much stingy , just experimenting , anyways , all in all , I got approx. 1 gram of oil from 1 ounce of abv , not the potency of red oil (vape honey) , but pretty similar to the crap you can get on the streets , taste is ok , in the end , how do I feel about doing it again ? meh!,I think ill try cannabutter next time.

Samsquanch,
G

I'm pretty new to vaping (6 weeks or so) and brand new to this forum. :D I cant help noticing that Vapor9's ABV looks a lot 'healthier' than this:

Photo71.jpg

It looks like it might be burnt, but I dont think so. Everyone knows that bud gets reallllllly sticky when burned but none of the bud ever gets stuck to the ceramic element or the glass whip. I keep my box at 380-390, sometimes higher for indica's which have more CBN and whatnot. Never tried cooking with it yet, but I will and Ill post pics when I do.

But I asks yous guys: does this stuff look a little too 'well done'?

Guest,

lwien

If you're brand new to this forum, how come the pic is from >>>>>http://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab162/civre4monkey/Photo71.jpg

I don't understand why people post up under different accounts. Apparently, civre4monkey and you are one in the same. Very odd.

Ok, back to your question. Yes, that's too dark.

lwien,
G

Rofl, you got me already. I underestimated you guys. :uhoh:

I'm not a troll man, I promise. They blocked me for that stuff I said in the PD pandora thread, I was just voicing my opinion and I didnt realize that I was crossing the line. I really depend on some of the stuff you guys say sometimes so I stfu about things I dont understand from now on.

But I digress. Should I vape at a lower temperature then? Or for less time?

Guest,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Good catch, lwien. Saw the name in the status bar as that image loaded...

civre4monkey your account was temporarily closed due to you breaking forum rules multiple times even after being warned and asked to read the rules. This was explained to you again in private via email. Now you've broken another forum rule with your multiple account. Temporarily closed just became permanently banned.

:wave:

Between this and the "SWIM" bs, this thread deserves to die. See ABV - Dark Oil for all your dirty ABV extracting needs.

vtac,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom