ABV capsules

Ivan van Ogre

Alrighty, Last night i popped 4 caps.
With only 4 caps it only made me tired at most

So I did some super scientific math to figure how many I need to get wasted.
knowing that in the past I have eaten roughly 2 grinders full of AVB to get me smashed for 8 hours. I filled my grinder twice and began to see how many caps I could fill.
I ended up being able to make 14 caps with that amount.

the next shot I will take these 14 and see how it goes, damn that's a lot of pills.

I just made up about 80 caps, plenty to experiment with :)

I also plan i trying this with fresh bud, (with activating it in the oven first) to cut down on the amount of caps
:peace:
Hi, I'm able to get a solid buzz off of two or three capsules and each capsule has about three or four vessels worth of ABV. I grind the weed in either the Golden Bell or the Santa Cruz. The ABV gets produced in the Dynavap 'M', I grind it medium and I pack it fairly tight. I vape the daylights out of it; the ABV is usually fairly dark. I'm consuming I.C.Collective now and it's wonderful stuff! When it comes on the ABV buzz is unmistakable. It takes about 45 minutes then comes on sudden and there is a hint of harshness in the beginning but that fades away quickly and the buzz has that edible quality similar to the Pluses. It lasts for a couple of hours.

Last edited:
Ivan van Ogre,

msdt

Ive been capping my abv for years. I have kept a record of it just since the begging of 2020. Sometimes a little has incredible results and some times the opposite. I cant figure out the dose? Once I did 10 caps and was wasted last weekend did 20 caps and felt nothing.

GoldenBud

Ive been capping my abv for years. I have kept a record of it just since the begging of 2020. Sometimes a little has incredible results and some times the opposite. I cant figure out the dose? Once I did 10 caps and was wasted last weekend did 20 caps and felt nothing.
Do you.. take it with a fatty food?
I know it's an old reply, I'm just being new to the ABV capsules world :) it's really effective and cause none stomach problems for me!

GoldenBud,

D3m0nFlare

Unggoy Terrorizer
So i have not been using capsules, but i been just eating the ABV in "Firecrackers" and been having the same wild range of reactions. I though putting in capsules might be the solution, since vaping it consistently and using the same batch of bud did not help.

D3m0nFlare,

GoldenBud

So i have not been using capsules, but i been just eating the ABV in "Firecrackers" and been having the same wild range of reactions. I though putting in capsules might be the solution, since vaping it consistently and using the same batch of bud did not help.
Capsules works great if you eat something fatty like some chocolate even, or even some meat... 1g of capsules (7-8 '000' capsules) is much effective than 1g with some firecracker.. imo!

3dfx-glide

Boats & Harbors
How long is ABV good for if kept in a tupperware container? Is 2 year old ABV safe? lol. When I first got into vaping I kept the ABV thinking I would use it but never did much. I probably still never will =/ but still curious

Capsules works great if you eat something fatty like some chocolate even, or even some meat... 1g of capsules (7-8 '000' capsules) is much effective than 1g with some firecracker.. imo!
wish I knew this before! Why is this? Edibles like tablets at the dispensary don't warn/state to eat with fat. Shouldn't ABV be the same?

GoldenBud

wish I knew this before! Why is this? Edibles like tablets at the dispensary don't warn/state to eat with fat. Shouldn't ABV be the same?
it worked better for me when I tried eating something fatty with it..
but be aware: 000 capsules are too big, I'm buying 00 capsules this time

GoldenBud,
Top Bottom