ABV capsules

Mckdenton

Well, a couple days ago I decided I wanted to make some ABV capsules, so I hopped on ebay and ordered a capsule filling machine along with a bunch of empty size 00 capsules. (I wanted to get the next size up but I couldn't find the the machine to match the caps).
Anyhoo, I got my stuff in the mail today and I just finished my first batch of ABV caps, this is my journey..

First I ground up all my ABV with my 2pc. grinder and got a hell of a forearm workout in while getting my abv as fine I could.
SSPX0718.jpg

Next I loaded the machine with the empty caps: poured packed and filled with ABV then capped.
SSPX0721.jpg

Final product.
SSPX0722.jpg

well not quite a journey, more like mosey

I'm not sure how many of these damn things I'm supposed to take.
Time to experiment. :peace:

hereatlast

Interested to hear how that goes. Cool pill filling machine too.

I know its not quite cooking, but this may be better in the Cooking forum?

hereatlast,

Mckdenton

I just popped 4 caps, i'll report back with results.

n yeah I wasn't sure to put it here or on the cooking forum

Mckdenton,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Shit, only 10 minutes later so I know you arent feeling it yet.

I have a capsulator as well and Ive made the coco oil caps with hash but I was underwhelmed at best. Brownies are usually my go to with ABV but id be interested to see how this works :)

AGBeer,

CombustionJunction

What's Your Function?
I'm interested in knowing the outcome of this. I have a feeling you're gonna need to take a buttload of those things to get you to where you wanna be. Do you know how much is in each capsule?

CombustionJunction,

Pappy

shmaporist
Only on Fuck Combustion! :lol:
My eyes are peeled for your follow up report. :o

Pappy,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
AGBeer said:
Shit, only 10 minutes later so I know you arent feeling it yet.

I have a capsulator as well and Ive made the coco oil caps with hash but I was underwhelmed at best. Brownies are usually my go to with ABV but id be interested to see how this works :)

Me too! I am very interested in the outcome of this experiment as well. I also have a capsulator and empty gel caps. I might actually try this if you get good results. Please come back and let us know!! :D

Vicki,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
K, its been a couple hours and some change and im vaked.

We want to know how they treated you. :ko:

AGBeer,

Anthony

Anthony
Agreed, what are the results? I am sitting on 30 Grams of ABV bud and will pick up this machine and capsules if it works!

Anthony,

herbgirl

cannabis aromatherapist
yes, please report! i will be doing this soon.

i wasn't able to find the next size up capsule machine either. 00s are fine but i wonder what's up with that?

herbgirl,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
steep in 10x water 3 days to avoid the dreaded ABV farts

yesterday I ate 4.5 grams washed ABV mixed w/chocolate syrup & ice cream but only washed 2 days no rinse 20x water, still some smell coming out.

(sorry to dump on your thread)

VWFringe,

herbgirl

cannabis aromatherapist
VW, good to know it only takes three days for the stank to leach out.

herbgirl,

greystr0ke

If you were to do this but fill the capsules with straight kief, do you think that would work?

greystr0ke,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
greystr0ke said:
If you were to do this but fill the capsules with straight kief, do you think that would work?

I would think no because fresh kief hasn't been heat activated, but I could be wrong. I'm thinking about doing it with kief that has already been vaped. ;)

Mckdenton

Alrighty, Last night i popped 4 caps.
With only 4 caps it only made me tired at most

So I did some super scientific math to figure how many I need to get wasted.
knowing that in the past I have eaten roughly 2 grinders full of AVB to get me smashed for 8 hours. I filled my grinder twice and began to see how many caps I could fill.
I ended up being able to make 14 caps with that amount.

the next shot I will take these 14 and see how it goes, damn that's a lot of pills.

I just made up about 80 caps, plenty to experiment with :)

I also plan i trying this with fresh bud, (with activating it in the oven first) to cut down on the amount of caps
:peace:

Mckdenton,

Anthony

Anthony
Mckdenton said:
Ten capsules and I'm pleasantly stoned.

10 of already vaped weed capsules? How long after u ate them till you felt it?

Also, how many grams per capsule to fill it? 0.4 would be my guess.

Anthony,

Vapenstien's Monster

I use the 000 capsules, they are a bit larger kind of like dropping a horse pill.
4 = a Tablespoon
I use my ABV, grind it fine and 2 caps gives me all the heady feeling I need.
4 will put me to sleep.
I would say it takes about 45 minutes to an hour before I start to notice the effects.

I do not vape my herbs higher than 385 so the abv isn't quite as dark as the pics up here and I am guessing there are more chemicals left in it.

Mckdenton

Yo Vapenstien, do you have a 000 capsule machine? or just manually fill? if you have the mahcine where did you get it? i cant find a 000 machine anywhere.

Mckdenton,
Top Bottom