About that time for a new vape

Greenleaf88

Hello ladies and gentlemen of FC, hope everyone is doing well?

It's that time of year my bday is coming up and I will spoil myself. I'm looking for a portable vape realized that in my collection I don't have a true pocketable battery powered portable. My mighty ain't pocket able.

I'll give you a list of the vapes I own so you can get an idea of my preference.
- plethora of DV
- anvil
- sticky brick og
- Volcano
- enano
- firefly2 plus ( not that portable to go out with)
-v3 pro not a big fan bowl size doesn't make me reach

That's pretty much the ones I use im looking for something I can put in my pocket when I go out and can pull out and get high. Kinda like the mighty but smaller lol I know ur gonna say get the crafty but battery isn't long enough.

So enough of the boring stuff I'll list my preferences and I'm up to hearing all suggestions.

-flavor is important but willing to sacrifice a little for cloud production

- vapor production is probably the second most important thing to it being portable.

-battery life has to be decent to hit 5 to 6 bowls or interchamgable batteries.

-relatively easy to debowl and reload on the go

- I sold my DaVinci iq because I don't like the production of that type of vape for reference.

I was looking at a couple vapes but not sure and maybe there are some I'm not thinking of.

-Healthy rips rogue

-Tinymight but not sure the glass stem and stiring and cooling system getting gunked quickly so not sure yet but will end up in my collection

That's pretty much what my search has gotten me so far lol thx in advance and I'll answer any questions you need.

Greenleaf88,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Tinymight but not sure the glass stem and stiring and cooling system getting gunked quickly so not sure yet but will end up in my collection

Glass stem with basket screens lets you have a variety of different load size and it is very easy, loading unloading, and cleaning... I don't even use the cooling unit anymore or the stock stem, there are so many other options now with it... Best is still with WPA and other glass pieces like hooks though, even without water... On the go there are nice glass cooling stem options now though and stirring really depends on your technique, I never stir ever in tinymight...

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
If the tinymight’s glass stems (there are aftermarket options available in wood and ti as well) are something your comfortable pocketing I think it’s the best move given what you have. Other options might be a firewood 7 or 8 or tetra p80, but acquiring either of those is extremely difficult.

Personally I’d stay away from session conduction vapes like the hr rogue. It’s good for beginners, but that doesn’t seem to be the case for you, so unless you really want mighty-style sessions on the go it doesn’t seem like it would pass a reach test after a honeymoon.

Edit: I guess to be totally transparent it’s not just glass stems with the tinymight, there’s a glass cylinder around the heater/air path inside of the unit as well. If you’re needs in a pocketable vape require that it handles bumps and drops well it might not be the ideal choice, but if I were in your shoes I’d still be comfortable taking it along when going out or hiking or whatever and just snagging a dyna if I were doing something a little rougher (bicycling or something where you might tumble).

Greenleaf88

Hahaha thx I'm not worried about the drops, I'm not someone who will go for hikes I'm a homebody, but I do enjoy going out for dinner with my wife and the boys.

It's more the glass stem in the pocket but it doesn't seem to be that much of a problem.

When I go to someone's house I bring my mighty lol and a DV.

cptofnthng

Glass stem with basket screens lets you have a variety of different load size and it is very easy, loading unloading, and cleaning... I don't even use the cooling unit anymore or the stock stem, there are so many other options now with it... Best is still with WPA and other glass pieces like hooks though, even without water... On the go there are nice glass cooling stem options now though and stirring really depends on your technique, I never stir ever in tinymight...

Dude, that guy from finland should really start paying you :)
I dont see btw why you would need another vape OP, im using the anvil on the go and its everything you wish for. If you have some deep baggy pockets or wear a Jacket, i see no problem pocketing a nice ronx torch as well.
I dont think there are many other vapes in the League of those mentioned or those you have.
How about a concentrate 510 mod? Or a shammer maybe?

Greenleaf88

Dude, that guy from finland should really start paying you :)
I dont see btw why you would need another vape OP, im using the anvil on the go and its everything you wish for. If you have some deep baggy pockets or wear a Jacket, i see no problem pocketing a nice ronx torch as well.
I dont think there are many other vapes in the League of those mentioned or those you have.
How about a concentrate 510 mod? Or a shammer maybe?
Ahh yes and I do can't wait for the extended mouthpiece cap to make it Portable but I don't wanna bring torches when I'm out and another heating source like an induction heater.
That's wat I'm doing now anvil or Dv with a torch.

Edit: I do bring a concentrate pen as well but I always want to hit a bowl of flower.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Tinymight but not sure the glass stem and stiring and cooling system getting gunked quickly so not sure yet but will end up in my collection
I used to use the Tinymight CU in a wood stem on the go, but I have switched to the 508 Phineas stems which don't need a CU. Still glass fwiw.

I never stir although I know that others feel that they need to.

Last edited:

Greenleaf88

I used to use the CU in a wood stem on the go, but I have switched to the 508 Phineas stems which don't need a CU. Still glass fwiw.

I never stir although I know that others feel that they need to.
I was always instrested in the 510 mods but there real bulky, I still will pick one up one day for home use.

Greenleaf88,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Shit Snacks

It's more the glass stem in the pocket but it doesn't seem to be that much of a problem.

Yeah you can even find or make some sort of cover cap for the glass stem, now I'm not sure I would put things directly in my pocket, with how dirty they get, I would keep it in an extra pouch, if not a hard camera case... Especially like when I'm going over to someone's house, that's how I bring stuff, if I've got glass and grinders and stuff I just put it in a box together... But yeah you can just get a titanium stem, titanium mouthpiece, acrylic mouthpiece, aftermarket glass stem, wood stem, etc

Greenleaf88

@Shit Snacks looks like what I've wanted and the problems you can encounter are avoidable and manageable.

Looks like it will probably b a TM after my bday I will order it but am still open if others have other suggestions not till the end of June so we have time.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I don't think there's an alternative out there that fits your bill like the Tinymight does.

@cleaning: I still use pretty much the standard configuration with the cooling unit and standard stems and don't find myself having to clean them too often. I suppose the reports refer mainly to the screen of the cu gunking up, but it's pretty easy to avoid that by blowing the load out of the stem after the session and by not stirring (= leaving the screen untouched). Bigger loads might have to be stirred, but up to ~.15g it's not necessary at all.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I agree with @gordontreeman, @Shit Snacks and @Siebter and also recommend the Tinymight, always with a j-hook or bubbler at home. I got a short Phineas stem but it doesn't cool enough for the bigger hits I prefer so for now I still use the stock stem and cooling unit for vaping out. It robs flavor and clogs too quickly though; the TM is much more impressive when that cooling unit is not involved
PXL-20220527-174142911-2.jpg

Pukka

Airvape Legacy Pro. Especially this weekend with the big Troy and Jerry discount (troyandjerry (afaik)). There's a review at about 1.10.00 on last night's twitch stream. Thing rocks!

Pukka,

GoldenBud

Airvape Legacy Pro. Especially this weekend with the big Troy and Jerry discount (troyandjerry (afaik)). There's a review at about 1.10.00 on last night's twitch stream. Thing rocks!
conduction, smaller heater than TM, don't pay 269$ or 169$ for a small heater nowdays, that will cause you spend a lot more in the future

Misterhyde

That new Danivape seems interesting to me. It definitely has my VAS agitated. I'm waiting for a few more people to try it. Seems Anvil-like but smaller and cheaper, might be cool if you are a Dynavap fan.

Misterhyde,

Pukka

conduction, smaller heater than TM, don't pay 269$ or 169$ for a small heater nowdays, that will cause you spend a lot more in the future
No, it's mostly convection; don't know, don't care, both have 18650 power limiting anyway; why will it cause you to spend any more usd than VAS does anyway?

You all were lucky, I was gonna recommend getting a Ghost ...

🙃

Pukka,

GoldenBud

No, it's mostly convection; don't know, don't care, both have 18650 power limiting anyway; why will it cause you to spend any more usd than VAS does anyway?

You all were lucky, I was gonna recommend getting a Ghost ...

🙃
They want you to think it's a convection device but the chamber is metalic or ceramic and I bet the heater is small if they don't attach a picture of it.... Dunno... Get a TM or TP80 tomorrow at 21 Swiss time :cool:

If there is a picture of the heater please add it

I read that the chamber is gold plated. Gold has a value of over 300 K (coductivity) it conducts very good and I wonder if it comes to compensate about smaller heater

But good thing about gold is that it will never react with oxygen

Last edited:
GoldenBud,
Reactions: Tweakz

Shit Snacks

They want you to think it's a convection device but the chamber is metalic or ceramic and I bet the heater is small if they don't attach a picture of it.... Dunno... Get a TM or TP80 tomorrow at 21 Swiss time :cool:

If there is a picture of the heater please add it

I read that the chamber is gold plated. Gold has a value of over 300 K (coductivity) it conducts very good and I wonder if it comes to compensate about smaller heater

But good thing about gold is that it will never react with oxygen

Well based on the early user reports, it is at least a convection hybrid... :tup:

Shit Snacks,

Bazinga

Discount ? What discount ? Was thinking of buying one. Would love to save some money.

Bazinga,
Top Bottom