NFC About NewFC & old FC: we're not sure where we're going but we're working on it

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Developing a mobile app for the forum would be great....but that would be a massive undertaking that would require a team working on it for some time. In other words, it's expensive, unless we have some experienced programmers willing to just dedicate the time for free, or at least in a range we can afford.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I know that NFC gets more traffic. But will starting new product threads on FC present less workload for the mods ,since they wont have to move them from over here ? @Stu @pakalolo @vtac

Abysmal Vapor,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Has the number of posts per page increased on the new forum software than Vintage FC? I notice when I use FC and NFC on mobile lately that it takes a lot longer to load all the pictures and posts, I just don’t remember it being like that previously, seems like it’s displaying more posts per page.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Has the number of posts per page increased on the new forum software than Vintage FC? I notice when I use FC and NFC on mobile lately that it takes a lot longer to load all the pictures and posts, I just don’t remember it being like that previously, seems like it’s displaying more posts per page.
I set the number of posts per page to 25 - the same as OG FC. You are experiencing (most likely) an issue which doesn't cache certain images, so they have to be re-loaded every time the browser loads the page. I believe this issue has been resolved on FC and shouldn't be a problem going forward.

:peace:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I set the number of posts per page to 25 - the same as OG FC. You are experiencing (most likely) an issue which doesn't cache certain images, so they have to be re-loaded every time the browser loads the page. I believe this issue has been resolved on FC and shouldn't be a problem going forward.

:peace:

Thank you!

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Welcome back, @Delta3DStudios !

Hadn't seen you around much lately. Anything new and interesting to be released soon?

Thanks! This pandemic has caused an unprecedented surge in business. I'm literally buried under a pile of orders making little progress. I've been desperately expanding the studio to increase the number of machines running 24/7. I've already maxed out power to the studio, time to bring in an electrician to run a new circuit :rockon:

Next up I'll be moving into another larger studio with space for industrial-grade printers so I can further increase quality while reducing prices. I've got several new widgets basically finished, just waiting for me to catch up so I can finalize the designs and publish them to the site. I swear one of these days I'll get caught up!

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Next up I'll be moving into another larger studio with space for industrial-grade printers so I can further increase quality while reducing prices

Congratulations on your success during this uncertain time and I believe it is truly deserved! Your stuff is already top quality and your scoops have changed the way that I medicate allowing for the most precise dosing I've experienced with such ease of use. Looking forward to what you release next, hopefully in time for my next 4/20 order lol 😂

Thanks mods for all your hard work and hopefully the merge goes smoothly

Bad Dog,
Top Bottom