• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

510MOD - A portable banger!

510MOD

Manufacturer
This device doesn't get enough love here! I've had my eye on it for a while... might be time to have some fun! :science:

Anyone enjoying using it regularly? How does it stack to the M22?
Never noticed this quote before today, but the bottomless bangers I use can be used on the M22. There's lots of videos on Instagram of customers clouding up their favorite rigs with the M22, TRVP, DTv4, BOAZ, Sequioa and more.

We have an automatic 5% discount running now through the rest of November, however we plan on announcing another giveaway contest soon.

Our Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale will kick off Friday at 12:01pm (EST) and run till Monday at 11:59pm (PST)
15% off everything and we will have a full restock of bottomless bangers before the sale kicks off =)

Hope everyone is staying safe

Chris

510MOD

Manufacturer
Who's waiting around for 420 discounts? I know I always love a good discount on 420. We want to show our appreciation for all the support we get so this year we have decided to discount all products by 15% from now until 8:00(PST) on 4/21/2021. This discount is automatic and for your entire order on any products we have in stock. We have a restock of double bevel bottomless bangers on the way so we have gone ahead and listed them to make sure you can take advantage of the discount on them! This restock of Double Bevel Bottomless Bangers will have our 510 logo on them! The logo is just another reminder to get that honey! All orders will ship on 4/21/2021.

To help you get that honey, we also have added a dab tool to our line up. It's a simple one, but we saw it, we used it, we like it and now we want to share it with you.

Thanks for all your love and support! Get at us with a private message or email if you need anything or have any questions.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Awesome! Meant to post here, to say how great my 30mm double beveled bottomless banger is, The ones with the logo look great too! Always great deals on great stuff here

510MOD

Manufacturer
Check out my Instagram @510MOD if you would like to enter my 420 giveaway. We have once again put together a nice bounty for a lucky winner! Do you know someone new to the dab scene that needs a new setup? Is your setup getting sticky and old and just needs to be refreshed? Perhaps you just want to add another setup to your current line up. Whatever your reason, just make sure to enter into this giveaway as you don't want to miss out!

This Spring time giveaway includes :

1 x @510MOD bottomless banger (your choice of variation)
1 x @510MOD Clear Slit Insert
1 x @510MOD Opaque Bottom Splashguard Insert
1 x @510MOD Mix Bag of Terp Pearls (not shown)
1 x @510MOD Blue Extension Cable
1 x @510MOD Concealable Dab Tool
1 x @510MOD Stainless Steel Stash-Cap
1 x @DivineCrossing v4 Base Assembly w/ Heater
1 x @terpwipes Box of 70 Terp Wipes
1 x Eleaf Pico Mod (Purple Resin)

Just check out our latest posts
Here are the rules:

1) Like the giveaway post linked below on Instagram.

2) Make sure to be following @510MOD on Instagram. I will check and will not count you if you are not following me.

3) All contestants must be 21 or older. Tag 3 friends in one comment to make an entry. Only ONE entry per account. Please try and tag someone who might not already know about 510MOD, help us grow!

4) This giveaway will run until 4/23/21 at 11:59PM PST. 1 lucky winner will be randomly selected from the comments and I will announce the winner on 4/24/2021.

Thanks for all your support!

Don't forget, we have a 15% automatic discount going on right now through 4/21/2021!
510MOD.com

Top Bottom