510MOD - A portable banger!

Austin420

The Original Vapester
I really wasn't trying to share all my trade secrets without selling a few first, but hell, it's very basic under there. There is no atomizer. Just a base and 13mm donut provided by @divinetribe
The 25mm bottomless banger is provided by @710Coils

I will sell these as Stripped Down Base Units for those who don't want wood sleeves. The price would be $85 plus shipping.
20190619-115146.jpg

I forgot to mention. All units come with a small flat head screw drivers, extra screws, basic dab tool, (3) 13mm donut heaters and (5) extra o-rings.

Who wants to get this party started?
Do
I really wasn't trying to share all my trade secrets without selling a few first, but hell, it's very basic under there. There is no atomizer. Just a base and 13mm donut provided by @divinetribe
The 25mm bottomless banger is provided by @710Coils

I will sell these as Stripped Down Base Units for those who don't want wood sleeves. The price would be $85 plus shipping.
20190619-115146.jpg

I forgot to mention. All units come with a small flat head screw drivers, extra screws, basic dab tool, (3) 13mm donut heaters and (5) extra o-rings.

Who wants to get this party started?

Do you still have these available?

510MOD

Manufacturer
Do

Do you still have these available?
Sorry for not responding sooner but I do still have these available. I have plenty of everything in stock.

Prices below do not include shipping:
(1) Bottomless Banger @ $40 (2 for $65)
(1) Wooden Sleeve and Cap/Set @ $45
(2) Clear Slit or Not-slit Inserts and Straight or Curved Tweezers @ $20
(2) Opaque Bottom Slit or Not-slit Inserts and Straight or Curved Tweezers @ $30
(3) 6mm Quartz Terp Pearls @ $7
(3) 5mm SiC Terp Pearls @ $9
(1) 18/14 Reducer @ $10

You do not have to buy anything more than the bottomless banger to get the dab like effect with your current DTV4, however you will need a bubble cap or other type of banger cap for proper function. Unfortunately, these are the 1 thing I do not sale currently, however I have a few cheap DHGate ones on hand that work and would be willing to throw in for free until I run out of them.

If anyone wants to dab wherever the fuck they want...just send me a message and we can get you sorted out.

Atomic11

Sorry for not responding sooner but I do still have these available. I have plenty of everything in stock.

Prices below do not include shipping:
(1) Bottomless Banger @ $40 (2 for $65)
(1) Wooden Sleeve and Cap/Set @ $45
(2) Clear Slit or Not-slit Inserts and Straight or Curved Tweezers @ $20
(2) Opaque Bottom Slit or Not-slit Inserts and Straight or Curved Tweezers @ $30
(3) 6mm Quartz Terp Pearls @ $7
(3) 5mm SiC Terp Pearls @ $9
(1) 18/14 Reducer @ $10

You do not have to buy anything more than the bottomless banger to get the dab like effect with your current DTV4, however you will need a bubble cap or other type of banger cap for proper function. Unfortunately, these are the 1 thing I do not sale currently, however I have a few cheap DHGate ones on hand that work and would be willing to throw in for free until I run out of them.

If anyone wants to dab wherever the fuck they want...just send me a message and we can get you sorted out.
Is there anyway i could purchase two Bottomless Bangers from you? its $65 dollars correct?

Atomic11,
Reactions: 510MOD

510MOD

Manufacturer
Still taking orders of course and I still have most everything in stock. If any one needs anything for their DTv4 upgrade please let me know.

You can always send me a private message here, on my instagram @510MOD or email Chris@510MOD.com for a package deal request or shipping quote. Most shipping within the US is 2 day priority for $8.

510MOD

Manufacturer
My bottomless bangers seem to be getting some interest over on Reddit lately. Since mid-January orders have been coming in pretty steady. I started with 60 units which was really about 50 after breakage and a couple for myself. I only have about 10 left and I am not sure if I am getting more...ever. I just don't know what the real interest is, but I have enjoyed making every single customer happy. I have not had a single customer complain or come back with any negative feedback.

If you have been sleeping on this...now may be your last chance to get one of my bottomless bangers. Don't sleep!

Thank you all for the support and I hope you all enjoy the rest of your week!

Chris

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
My bottomless bangers seem to be getting some interest over on Reddit lately. Since mid-January orders have been coming in pretty steady. I started with 60 units which was really about 50 after breakage and a couple for myself. I only have about 10 left and I am not sure if I am getting more...ever. I just don't know what the real interest is, but I have enjoyed making every single customer happy. I have not had a single customer complain or come back with any negative feedback.

If you have been sleeping on this...now may be your last chance to get one of my bottomless bangers. Don't sleep!

Thank you all for the support and I hope you all enjoy the rest of your week!

Chris

Might you be able to sum up everything it offers? I feel like there are so many different options and variables I'm not sure anymore exactly what can be bought for how much and such? Thanks man! Glad you've seen some success

tepictoton

Still hope you get this going.. No idea why people seem to be sleeping on this. If I was not located in Europe I would probably have ordered one in the name of science:ko:

Hope to see this thing in action. Please show us a video of it being used.

Hope you get more interest! :tup:

tepictoton,

510MOD

Manufacturer
Might you be able to sum up everything it offers? I feel like there are so many different options and variables I'm not sure anymore exactly what can be bought for how much and such? Thanks man! Glad you've seen some success
I do a pretty good job of explaining it in video on my instagram @510MOD but I can always upload here if you want to recommend a site that works with FC.

I have gotten more order requests since I last posted. 1 was an FCer actually and unfortunately I do not have enough inventory pf bottomless bangers to fill orders so I had to turn a couple customers away. That's right...I am sold out and the store is closed...temporarily.

I decided to order more this morning and hope to have my inventory restocked before the end of the month.

Thanks, Chris

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I do a pretty good job of explaining it in video on my instagram @510MOD but I can always upload here if you want to recommend a site that works with FC.

I have gotten more order requests since I last posted. 1 was an FCer actually and unfortunately I do not have enough inventory pf bottomless bangers to fill orders so I had to turn a couple customers away. That's right...I am sold out and the store is closed...temporarily.

I decided to order more this morning and hope to have my inventory restocked before the end of the month.

Thanks, Chris

Ah! I remember watching those, but had the audio off lol I shall revisit them! Thanks

Shit Snacks,

ChesterthJester

I'm glad you're making another order. Does the full kit come with the dvt base, heaters, cap and cup like what Matt supplies? Are there a selection of wood sleeves available?

ChesterthJester,

510MOD

Manufacturer
I'm glad you're making another order. Does the full kit come with the dvt base, heaters, cap and cup like what Matt supplies? Are there a selection of wood sleeves available?
If all goes well I do hope to stock Matt's DT v4 bases, bubble caps, more wood sleeves and perhaps even some Wismec Reuleaux RX2 Gen3 mods already tuned with Tubo...but that's being optimistic and hopeful.

I did buy a small lot of the QQv2 bases and still have a small stock of them, however the v4 base is better IMO and would have been exactly how I would have designed the atomizer...perhaps I had provided Matt with some of this input before he designed the v4 base.

Currently, I only have one wood sleeve/cap set left. I can get more made in about 2 weeks time. I can have custom sleeves made if desired. There are many options for types of wood as well as outside shape of the sleeve.

Up to now, I have been handling all orders through my email Chris@510MOD.com and when someone requests a sleeve I send them pictures to choose from. While the shop is down waiting on new inventory I am working on setting up a website store. I hope it will help streamline the order process as well as increase interest and sales. If a website does come to fruition then there will be pictures of each wood sleeve/cap set or any other item that would have options for color or other aesthetic options so the customer can choose what they want or like best.

Thanks and I honestly can't wait to see what happens. I love all the support!

OK, first off I'm glad you ordered more because I just found out about this as an option recently and actually I'm just expecting my DTv4 in the mail today. Until now I've used a SAI TAF. I'm going to go look at your Instagram now to see what I can learn and then figure out what I want to order.

1 question I have that may apply to some other so I'll ask here. Will your bottomless banger work on a Sneaky Pete Globe? The small one as that's all I have at the moment and I love it for using my Dynavap, just not sure because of the design if this will even work. Thanks

Sniper2075,

510MOD

Manufacturer
OK, first off I'm glad you ordered more because I just found out about this as an option recently and actually I'm just expecting my DTv4 in the mail today. Until now I've used a SAI TAF. I'm going to go look at your Instagram now to see what I can learn and then figure out what I want to order.

1 question I have that may apply to some other so I'll ask here. Will your bottomless banger work on a Sneaky Pete Globe? The small one as that's all I have at the moment and I love it for using my Dynavap, just not sure because of the design if this will even work. Thanks
I believe the bubbler you mention does have a 14mm female joint at the top where you would connect the bottomless banger. The problem I see however is that the bubbler may be to wide and would be in the way of your mod. I am sure if you add some adapters to raise it up it would work but then you have a globe that's top heavy with a low center of gravity. I would be concerned it would tip over easily and break something.

I never thought to much about clearance for wider bubblers because mine did not have issues but its a good question to ask and something I may need to consider more.

510MOD,

ChesterthJester

510MOD would you think there would be an interest in a 510 extension cable in various lengths 10 cm, 20cm and 30cm that would help accommodate things like that globe or to mount the mod beside the wood?

ChesterthJester,

510MOD

Manufacturer
510MOD would you think there would be an interest in a 510 extension cable in various lengths 10 cm, 20cm and 30cm that would help accommodate things like that globe or to mount the mod beside the wood?
Possibly. I asked funkyjunky about how he made his but he never offered anything up. A customer made one and was nice enough to make a 2nd for me. It came out pretty nice and works well. I don't actually use it much, however I can see how a tether could make the experience better for some.

510MOD,

Easywider

Simple is the way

AVS has one in the works, you can see some previews on reddit. But like so many vendors right now they are tied up waiting on their stock from china.

510MOD

Manufacturer

Uitpersen

That's awesome! @Uitpersen is the customer that made me one. He also helped gain interest in the bottomless bangers by posting on Reddit. He is a great guy and another tremendous customer that has stepped in and helped me out on this project.
Thanks for the kind words @510MOD. The banger adapter is a great idea, I use it daily. It's been a pleasure doing business with you, all of our transactions have been easy peasy. I made some improvements to the tether/cable and have parts on order to make a few more . Let me know if you are interested in the improved version.
SqkhEc6

http://imgur.com/a/SqkhEc6

Video without tether
https://imgur.com/a/1V9nb2D

Video with tether.... One day I'll figure out how to post video and pictures on here.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Waxpen/com...able/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

510MOD

Manufacturer
It's time for me to update this thread. 510MOD has mad a lot of progress in the past few months. You can find our bottomless bangers all over reddit and Instagram. More and more customers are showing off their setups and customizing their 510 experience to the max. I have added some more items to my line up and will be adding more as we go along. Quartz PI ball caps have recently been added and by the end of the week we should have Peli Covers for your ball caps and stickers too! In a couple weeks we will have 30mm OD bottomless bangers that will fit the Sequioa and TRVP. Our current 25mm OD bottomless banger will fit on the Divine Tribes Quartz Quest and v4 Crucible, AVS M22 and HVT Sai.

Right now all inventory is in stock with exception to 45 degree adapters. You can see all our items and purchase directly at my website, 510mod.com. Please feel free to stop by and take a look.

Oh yeah, follow me on IG @510MOD if you can. I will be doing giveaways and discounts every now and then and you won't want to miss them. I just did my first giveaway and a lucky winner is getting a price package worth $73 plus shipping all for free. I have some big ideas for future giveaways and there's always a good reason to find a discount so I will be looking to throw out some codes once or twice a month. I will try to keep you guys more up to date on here, but it gets difficult to try and keep up on so many platforms and IG is really throwing me a lot of support and interest currently.

I do notice most of the FC members when you place your orders as many of you have emails that match or are similar to your FC name and I remember shit like that so it's very cool to see customers from here.

I have been fortunate to get this far and look forward to bringing more quality products at a fair cost to the community. My goal is to help as many as possible customize their 510 setup to meet their preferences and without locking anyone into proprietary parts that cannot be crossed over. You see the MOD in 510 MOD doesn't just stand for the 510-threaded battery box, it also refers to being modular between parts so that you don't have to keep buying things that should just be universal. The bottomless bangers are spec'ed to match industry standard bangers so you can bring your own inserts, ball caps, tools, pearls or what ever makes your dabbing experience unique to the 510MOD experience. I have dreams...really big dreams so please help me bring them to fruition!

Thanks, Chris

510MOD

Manufacturer
We have plenty of wood sleeve and cap sets in stock and we just received a fresh drop of @globmobusa Peli-Protectors for your ball or bubble caps. I checked and these do work with 30mm, but they are pretty snug as they were made for 25mm caps. Check them out on our site at 510MOD.com!

Feel free to use discount code SAVE$10 to save $10 off your order of $80 or more. If your looking to place a smaller order, please feel free to use discount code SAVE$5 to save $5 off your order of $40. This discount will be valid through labor day and ends on Tuesday, 9/5/2020 at 1:00pm EST.

Happy Labor days guys!

biohacker

This device doesn't get enough love here! I've had my eye on it for a while... might be time to have some fun! :science:

Anyone enjoying using it regularly? How does it stack to the M22?

Top Bottom