420 2021 Sales

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Those ruby pills are better paired with a temp slurper than a banger/insert.
Hi, is this reply for me..? Yeah, it actually recommends that on the site.

That's just stuff I'm interested in, thus the question. It wasn't all going to be used together at the same time... ha!

I have tons of dif kinds of dab crap... I like mixing shit up for different experiences.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
FINALLY going to get my weedeater head. I won $100 gift card through cannabis hardware and use that with the 20% off. It’s a shame the price of just the heads has gone up.

Spike11552

I have a GO that I like very much. For under $41 it is really a steal...
Thanks for sharing code 🙌 ordered. Hopefully she likes it! If not I guess either I’ll give it a go or it will collect dust in a draw haha but for 41$ you really can’t go wrong. I have glass stems that cost more then this.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
O’Connell is having 42% off for 420 sales on just inception dynavap stems and jhooks.

Promo code: incept420

This is a great deal, his inception stems n hooks are awesome for a wide variety of vapes!

Thanks for sharing code 🙌 ordered. Hopefully she likes it! If not I guess either I’ll give it a go or it will collect dust in a draw haha but for 41$ you really can’t go wrong. I have glass stems that cost more then this.

That is a great deal too, heads up though I'm not sure if it comes with a sleeve of some sort, but you will want one if she is going to be putting it in a purse or something, it could get turned on accidentally and the cap can fall off easily... Also it does take some technique, easy to scorch especially at upper temps, I only really use the lowest setting in mine, but overall was too hot and harsh for me like a GH stock mp. I might have suggested something like the Ambit though I haven't even tried that one myself!

Anyway the rogue wax works is having 15% off in his etsy shop, and he can make customs for you too!

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
How do you like using a slurper? I’ve been reluctant as it seems so much less efficient. Are they or is that a misconception?
I don't have terp slurper and was considering getting one just to mess around with...

Are you gonna post the pic of that trout, or what? I've been waiting for months...!

Bologna,

Spike11552

O’Connell is also offering 10% off the store (not sure if this was for the public or not) but support told me “thanks10” will get you 10% off anything. I nearly bought a noisy cricket for 99$ And free shipping instead of 110$ but then found it on creamvapecity for $82.50 with 25% off and free shipping! That’s a steal if anyone wants a little portable butane bong vape.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I wish I could get a Lotus for my 420 purchase, but oh well.

I'm a hair trigger away from pulling the trigger on a Stickybrick Jr in Black Limba for $120 to go along side my Hydrobrick Maxx.

Anyone care to talk me out of it and into some other awesome 420 vape deal?

Last edited:

vinnyzan

I'm a hair trigger away from pulling the trigger on a Stickybrick Jr in Black Limba for $120 to go along side my Hydrobrick Maxx.

If you spend $1500 on elev8glassgalery.com (formely 7th floor) you can get 40% off ! If youve been considering buying 8 LSVs now is the time to pull the trigger lol

Im poking fun at them but atleast they some kind of a 420 sale unlike arizer!

Shit Snacks

Well, I think the junior is fantastic and would compliment your hydro nicely if you ever want to bring it somewhere, can use it on a hike or other outdoor things, however I did notice some other awesome 420 vape deal for a similar product, the Nova from Doug's Woodery, I don't know if it is quite as good as the bricks design, but he is offering a choice of free link WPA (his link is nice with more wood) with one or buy one get one without the cap for $20 or I think just 20% off getting one on its own... He has more wood variety, and does a lot of nice work, also offering colored glass now... I mean, you asked! :p

Ramahs

Well, I think the junior is fantastic and would compliment your hydro nicely if you ever want to bring it somewhere, can use it on a hike or other outdoor things, however I did notice some other awesome 420 vape deal for a similar product, the Nova from Doug's Woodery, I don't know if it is quite as good as the bricks design, but he is offering a choice of free link WPA (his link is nice with more wood) with one or buy one get one without the cap for $20 or I think just 20% off getting one on its own... He has more wood variety, and does a lot of nice work, also offering colored glass now... I mean, you asked! :p

The one thing that has prevented me buying Doug's is that their flame intakes are not flared. It really annoys me.

Shit Snacks

The one thing that has prevented me buying Doug's is that their flame intakes are not flared. It really annoys me.

Yeah that was where I was thinking, it could make sense to buy an intake from sticky bricks but I don't know if they fit...

Ramahs

Yeah that was where I was thinking, it could make sense to buy an intake from sticky bricks but I don't know if they fit...

Nah. I don't like having to mod hardware right out of the box. I'll wait till the company figures it out.

**edit 1**
Okay. I've pulled the trigger. My 4/20 sale purchase this year is a Vapman Classic (Finished) Yew Tree model.

Purchased from Vgoodiez

**Edit 2**
It's listed as sold out now. So, hopefully I lucked out and got the last one!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

These both look great, and for a steal of a price. @Shit Snacks, could you mention some of the vapes you're referring to? Besides vapcaps? Do they work with the O'connell micro/cricket/bong models? Tm maybe? Thanks :)

But of course! His Dyna inception stems fit well for the Firewood7 (as it's stock stem is a hula stem) and the jayhook is a 14mm female so it should work well with anything you have that 14 mm male connection for!

Spike11552

O'Connell's? You cannot find an inception hook on DHgate... Nicer glass here too...
Yeah, you can’t compare the two that’s like comparing apples to oranges. I ordered a sidecar matrix from DHgate. After 3 months of waiting it finally arrived and was smashed. So I told them and they sent a new one this time it was faster shipping and made it in a month. But the 14mm hole must be slightly off or something because I can’t get vapor for shit using my firewood adapter...unless I’m doing something wrong which I can’t see possible? But the glass from DHgate is so so cheap, you can feel the cheapness

Top Bottom