420 2021 Sales

Anyone see any 420 sales yet? Going to be a tough year for 420 vape sales.

Grasscity.com is having a nice sale. Join their mailing list and get a code for 10% off.

CreamCityVapes.com is also having a sale. Code CCV25 gets 25% off most items.

So many others are either offline or wholesale only for now.

Anyone else have a favorite haunt for 420 sales. In past years there were sites that listed 420 sales. Angone have a link to one of those?

Peace

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Planet of the Vapes normally post a page with a long list of stores including actual percentage off of each manufactures product in that store. Should be up on their website in a couple of weeks. Hats off to the good folks at POTV for being such a good community citizen.

Here's an awesome item. A dab rig you can take into the bath tub. LMAO What next?
ooze-steamboat-silicone-water-pipe_teal.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Planet of the Vapes normally post a page with a long list of stores including actual percentage off of each manufactures product in that store. Should be up on their website in a couple of weeks. Hats off to the good folks at POTV for being such a good community citizen.

Oh yeah POTV really rock and the great @BuzzDanklin does the same thing every year for 420 and Black Friday!

Yes since the male band kicks in right after 420, there were so many sales earlier that I went in on, panicked buying concentrate gear, and BCG had the February code so I don't need their 420 sale this year...

I have been eyeing a roadie wooden stash dish for grounds from Doug's Woodery, they're not expensive, but I thought if he does a 420 sale then that would be when I would grab one! Jyarz chico has not fulfilled the need as I thought it would, though I mostly just keep grounds in the grinder, since I have forward and rotation and a fifth, my large BCG coming soon!

With all the concentrate stuff, I probably could use some new glass, a recycler in particular, but no real rush as my inline honeycomb rig is serviceable... Already have some custom dry glass pieces coming from phineas anyway too.

Rogue wax works is planning a big 420 sale with some new designs for his awesome tools, they are great for so many of my vapes, really it must have and so easy to collect that I have now bought from him three different times and have like 10 tools already after a few months :lol:

I'm sure Delta 3D will do a sale, and these folks need your support before the mail ban where they have to pivot their companies to stay afloat!

I am curious what we might see from Tafée Bowle...? Unfortunately no big vap bong sale this year, they are still catching up from Black Friday!

Oh I may also grab some larger rubies from vgoodiez, because I got the 3 mm size for cooling and they are more for heaters I guess so I think a little larger might work better for me... They usually have great sales on everything! So I may end up getting more

:rofl:

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
I have been eyeing a roadie wooden stash dish for grounds from Doug's Woodery, they're not expensive, but I thought if he does a 420 sale then that would be when I would grab one!

Man I didn't even know about these but now I want one too! Would make a lot more sense then using my sidelined SCS as a herb container like I've been doing.

I mostly look at glass and accesories these days more then I look at actual vapes. Thick Ass Glass usually has holiday sales and last year I got a good deal on a Leisure Glass piece from NVS GlassWorks.

Kins

I've been vaping for I think at least 2 years now maybe more. So far I've not seen any really good 420 sales. Most are inline with discounts you can easily find during the rest of the year. Looking to get a purr glass bubbler.

Shit Snacks

Man I didn't even know about these but now I want one too! Would make a lot more sense then using my sidelined SCS as a herb container like I've been doing.

Haha it's funny you said that because I was doing the same thing, now I have enough nice grinders though that I finally put that thing away out of its misery... but yeah I think the roadie will be the perfect solution! Also an opportunity to get some more nice wood, the problem is how to decide? Hoping the sale might be good enough that I can get two, that way I can try to new wood types, also getting one that has the divider and one that does not!

I mostly look at glass and accesories these days more then I look at actual vapes. Thick Ass Glass usually has holiday sales and last year I got a good deal on a Leisure Glass piece from NVS GlassWorks.

Yeah I really do not need more glass, especially since I have two more custom pieces coming from Phineas, I just got a bunch of new glass stuff for the Sai/+ too and already have plent y for my various glass stem vapes, so yeah probably going to hold out in that regard!

I've been vaping for I think at least 2 years now maybe more. So far I've not seen any really good 420 sales. Most are inline with discounts you can easily find during the rest of the year. Looking to get a purr glass bubbler.

I recently hit 7 years since I quit combustion, though I started vaping a couple years before that with ThermoVape... Anyway yeah I have noticed sales kind of tapering off the past few years with more modest 10 to 20% discounts that they do year-round at various points... I actually like how 420 EDC does it, they just call it a quarterly discount code! But yeah sometimes there are some really good sales if you hunt, I think there were actually some enormous sales this past month for the vape mail ban like at PIU and POTV... Hopefully in the future we will see big sales for 420 again!

codexica

Rogue wax works is planning a big 420 sale with some new designs for his awesome tools, they are great for so many of my vapes, really it must have and so easy to collect that I have now bought from him three different times and have like 10 tools already after a few months :lol:

Damnit! I literally just ordered his tools a few days ago! :lol: Oh well.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I'm sure Dynavap will offer something good for 420. They have already run sales on their new release pre-orders. I'm up to my ears in DV stuff right now, but I'm sure I can be talked into a new Ti or SS tip. They're gonna benefit from the Bubba Gump shrimp boat scenario. All the other shrimp boats have been run aground so they're one of the few places still actively shrimping.

I stocked up during the vape ban sell off and got some great deals as well. I used to love the fun flash sales that would happen on 420. PIU and DV were great for that.

Did Rogue WW get out of the glass stem market? I still use his Robusto and would like to pick up a carbless model.

Shit Snacks

Damnit! I literally just ordered his tools a few days ago! :lol: Oh well.

Oh they are so reasonably priced already anyway, like I don't know what the deals are even going to be, and it could go quick on reddit anyway, I really don't know!

@BabyFacedFinster I did not know that he used to do glass stems, I haven't seen them on Etsy at least, but he does have glass j hooks there...

codexica

Oh they are so reasonably priced already anyway, like I don't know what the deals are even going to be, and it could go quick on reddit anyway, I really don't know!
Oh, most def! Besides, I didn't want to wait another three weeks!

Did Rogue WW get out of the glass stem market?
His Etsy shop has J hooks, but it looks like that's it in terms of glass, at least at the moment.

Just another FYI. At Grasscity, if you put something in your cart and don't check out, in a couple hours they send you an email with a 20% off code.

I placed 3 orders in 3 days with them First one shipped next day. The others shipped 2 days later (yesterday) but their shipping partner has not sent me tracking yet. I expect it today.

Vapor.com is 20% off sitewide with SAVE420 code

Couple items worth mentioning.

I just bought a Boundless CFC 2.0 for $38 at Cityvaporizer.com

And, I finally scored a E-rig. The Candypens Oura for only $169. Funny how this one worked. The BLACK unit is the regular price of $249. That horrible pale green color is down to $219 and the pink one (obviously the least popular color) is only $169. I wanted an E-rig with a quartz cut and this was one of the few that offer it. Still looking for others that do quartz cups. But, at $169 I couldn't refuse.

Shit Snacks

Couple items worth mentioning.

I just bought a Boundless CFC 2.0 for $38 at Cityvaporizer.com

And, I finally scored a E-rig. The Candypens Oura for only $169. Funny how this one worked. The BLACK unit is the regular price of $249. That horrible pale green color is down to $219 and the pink one (obviously the least popular color) is only $169. I wanted an E-rig with a quartz cut and this was one of the few that offer it. Still looking for others that do quartz cups. But, at $169 I couldn't refuse.

Ah I think it's too late now, but you should have tried to score a Hyperion/Core, I got the Sai TAF and Sai+ (Sequoia) with bottomless banger setups to connect to rigs, instead of getting a complete e-rig, I also was focused on getting something with quartz buckets!

lwien

Last edited:

QF1994

Oh damn that's very tempting. Would a Dreamwood Glow fit on an eleaf pico istick? I have a DC Gen 2 on an eleaf that I love, and I've been debating getting another 510 dry herb atomizer...

QF1994,
Reactions: PPN

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
The other prices are not nice like this :bang:
But maybe i try the dynavap

1618464422816.png

I will add more later when i have the time.

Top Bottom