2022 Most Reached For

coolbreeze

I have a v3 micro. I've never combusted in that I just don't use it to often. I'm not sure what it is about the noisy cricket but I just love it
I've got the V3 Micro, NC, and Knotty Topper, I don't think I've ever combusted in one of them. I always considered them to be fairly easy (and extremely productive), but that also encourages riding the line. Not to discourage that, just so anyone interested in them knows they're really easy to get great results from, and you can push 'em. To some degree. ; )

I agree about the Noisy Cricket, it is a damn fine vape!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
meh
NYTimes "Best Portables of 2022"
:puke:

Oh God, same thing as last year:
What a fucking joke

coolbreeze

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
My 2022 was a renaissance year for butane.

Vapman Italia really breathed new life into an old stalwart. The OG users were right all along. Small but deadly in good hands— the Walther PPK of butane vapes. Also love how Rene keeps popping up in threads like some Swiss craft Bill Murray.

2022 is also the year I finally snagged a Lotus. Enough said. The (green) lightsaber of vapes. Thank you, Vapefiend, for releasing new old stock at the old prices. Someone should really pull a Vapman and start selling new ones. Even just hot plates…

Then there’s the Anvil. So good I bought a hook. The cartoon dropped-anvil of vapes. Thanks, scarf-wearing, opera-loving, basement-toking vaporent. I was on the fence but you knocked me off like Professor Plum in the library with the lead glass pipe.

The TA could’ve been my fourth in four seasons but there’s a toad in Canada that ate up all my budget. Leaving it for 2023, the return of unregulated!

Stueylakes

Top Bottom