2021 Most Reached For

My top three vapes heading into 2022:

CouchLog
VapBong
Tafee Bowle

This is pretty much all I use and I'm not wanting for much. If anything, I may subtract from the collection in 2022. My Nomad II is currently in production, so I'll hopefully see that sometime this year! Nothing else on the horizon for me at the moment...

ChooChooCharlie

Tafée Bowle all day, every day of 2021
Indiana-and-Knight.jpg

floribud

I've been all over the map this year. Probably used my Galactic Camo vortex with Azurium titanium tip and multicolor cap the most. Btw super happy with my Ranger IH temp control on an IH... Game changer!! But towards the end of the year got a Mighty+, Tetra P80 and XMax V3 Pro. Been hitting those a lot. Mighty has the best most consistent taste at first, but eventually it breaks down. Found I can still transfer the Mighty left overs to my Tetra and it still has some decent taste in it. But weed is cheap enough if your 100% vaping so I guess I don't mind "wasting weed" with the Mighty. Overall I'm pretty damn happy with the XMax V3 Pro. Love the stick format. I kind of used it like a battery powered Dynavap. Heat up to temp, then release button and inhale as it's cooling down. Flavor stays fresh a long time and now "pressure" to keep hitting the vape like a session vape. Also still underrated and in rotation is my Airvape Legacy. Love that thing with the new screen component that wasn't included with the first batch.

Things that have fallen out of rotation Ghost, Tera, Vivant Vleaf Go.

Top Bottom