2021 Most Reached For

Texus

Vapman Classic in Walnut. Despite buying a Sticky Brick Jr in October, the Vapman is still my favourite.
Yeah, Vapman is dominating my attention too. Just grabbed a second when a Swiss one with no logo became available. Have yet to notice a discernible difference between them yet.

Otherwise, first half of year was reaching for VapBong/Viking/OAB for that sweet sweet airflow.

Recently it has been CH B-2 baller for knockout hits and Herborizer for flavor.

EDIT: And the lovely Bowle. How could I forget it? That was the bridge between 2020 and 2021 for me. Dang I would love a glass options for the cup.

Been a good year in vaping.

Last edited:

Flow

Silver Surfer Vaporiser ranked n*1, versatility and 100 % convection way over everything else... (micro dose with a 14/19 stem - i choose the end i put in the ground glass heater cover, with a rimed basket and Boooooom ! i have a glass tube wrappiing the rod… I was not so keen on using sphérical ground glass or native glass "this year"... and not so keen on glass bong use neither.)

My dyna Omni 19, M 19, and Karmavap came second and i just "reloaded" my DIY induction heater by buying a new power source…

OG brick came in this year… and it's sooo powerfull i don't even manage to use it that often.
It's my best "before-sleep" vape of my arsenal anyway... using restrictor disk is the key for brainless use.

someTooL

Flowerpot B1 (and all variations up to that lol).

FW7 and Dynavap also never were out of arms reach.

The wand and also the Vapman were my OMG Why did I wait so long devices.

A Puffco Peak Pro has made a strong end of year run, but will soon be challenged by the Ispire Daab. The DCup just sits on the mountain looking down at all of them ;)

The Vapbong was fun and pretty but was always nervous that it was one bowl away from crashing to the floor. Like driving an expensive car and always worrying something was going to happen to it.

TBH though…probably could have gotten by with just a couple Dynavaps…and an IH.

4everpushingaboulder

My milaana 3 was my most reached for vape this year. Easy to use and maintain with a beast of a heater, it was the vape i used the most to introduce people to vaping and the one i always reached for at the end of a long night when i just wanted to get mindlessly and completely stoned.
And how many RBT devices are we up to now?

Vaporware

Because I can use it any time anywhere without waiting, because it gives good results with smoother vapor than my metal heaters, and because it’s harder for me to overdo it than it would be with the FP, my Firewood 7 has seen the most use this year.

That said, my VRod is still getting plenty of use and I still think it is (along with the ShowerHead) overall the best I have by a good margin *if* I can be near an outlet.

My VapCaps and Fluxer Flite IH have also seen quite a bit of use this year. They’re probably the best option I have for real micro dosing, but comparing them with pure convection or ceramic hybrid heaters the vapor quality is…not the best.

Pairing one with a little bubbler/j-hook or using hash instead of flower though, they can shine a lot more. They’re even pretty decent natively with flower, that’s just not my favorite way to use them.

NimChimpsky

Gotta say the iHeat is my go to at home and the FW7 is the one I take out and about.
I just got my iHeat 510 last week and it wouldn't surprise me if it wins my 2022 most reached for. Such a pleasure to use. But your spalted green holly plug in unit :luv:

@Razhumikin it's fitting we're tied at 17 :lol: since I folded and commissioned a second ZionM

Zillacon

🤠🤠🤠🤠
I just got my iHeat 510 last week and it wouldn't surprise me if it wins my 2022 most reached for. Such a pleasure to use. But your spalted green holly plug in unit :luv:

@Razhumikin it's fitting we're tied at 17 :lol: since I folded and commissioned a second ZionM
I have only had it for a few months but the reason it had on most reached for is because it has increased my overall intake 🤣
Also want to remind you and @Razhumikin only have two hands!

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Truly a great thread! Since this thread started I have looked up a few cool vapes I didn't know much about. It's been fun.

I'm excited about trying out the Divine Tribe V5, both on a regular mod and in the Core 2. I am also waiting for the Sense IH to come out. While I've abandoned my vapcaps lately I may see if a new IH might return it to the "reach for" category. Especially if that IH has the ability to truly customize the vapcap experience the way you can with arctic fox on a 510 mod.

Top Bottom