2020 Black Friday

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Sticky brick OG or hydromaxx here.
I did a DIY butane full glass vape with J-Hook but not that satisfied with it. Great flavors but i miss the "heavy hitting side" of that vape so i think i shall go for an OG.
Dynavap 20 for my sister in law, as she tried karmavape … and she loved it ! Christmas gift for her !
Well, i'll althought keep an eye on the vapbong. I've got a steamboat SSV wich fullfill my desktop use… VAS must be something like that, i think ^^
Fuck yeah, the og Brick is a beast with excellent flavor and the bong-like ritual is among my all-time favorites. Restrictor disk IN for me and don't get tripped up if they include a wimpy Eagle torch instead of the Honest torch that's probably still their first choice. It really is a smart move though: in the past SBL has had 20% codes for holiday sales and at that point you can get a new brick for less than they go for used.

Dunno that I'll be eying anything myself this Black Friday. The Vapbong @Shit Snacks keeps promoting doesn't appeal to me at all. I prefer on demand, cordless, and not ceramic.

Probably no “Black Friday” purchases for me. I’m happy with what I have and what I have on the way. Finalized my Nomad II order last month, though I won’t see that until sometime next year of course. VapBong is on order from VGoodiez, and I’ve still got the Tetra P80 on my radar, so no sales to be had there!

purpletweed

It is just a rumor at this point everything I know is in the vapbong thread, someone said they were told no B stocks until 2021 like likely maybe we think because they are doing a big fall sale on the current stock
It's my understanding that they simply don't expect to produce any more B-stock pieces moving forward, due to an upgrade in equipment or technique.

Kins

I was considering a piece from Sneaky Pete but come to find out they are made in China. I would give it a chance but I could get good American made glass even cheaper than what he's charging.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
It's my understanding that they simply don't expect to produce any more B-stock pieces moving forward, due to an upgrade in equipment or technique.

Oh interesting, that's a shame, because a lot of the B stocks were just from glaze overheated in the kiln so it was just a superficial difference that often even look better than the standard! I thought the whole point of a b stock is you don't expect it, it's just an unforeseen imperfection that doesn't affect performance...? Time will tell

The dude who makes them seems super cool so I guess if a plug-in bong is what you're looking for the big discount is tantalizing. Did you say you had two already? Man after my own heart

Haha yeah an opportunity to buy the original had come up for me and then when the new bandits came out I had to grab one of them!

Kins

Link to this American made glass please?

Any American made glass is superior. China glass is not safe and they work in sweatshop conditions. I don't want to contribute to something like that. Alright then I'll just keep my order and see how it goes. Very hard to trust something that comes from such terrible working conditions like sweatshops. Who knows, maybe I'll surprise myself and like it. I do trust Sneaky Pete he seems to be a very nice guy. His videos are what got me convinced to try vaping. If it wasn't for his videos I'd still be combusting.

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Any American made glass is superior.
That is just wrong! I have seen American made glass junk that will not even function still being sold at ridiculous prices...and the US buyer said it was OK as he was helping out a new and upcoming 'artist', I think he just got ripped off.
Somewhere in a glass thread here on FC here but I cannot find the link.
they work in sweatshop conditions
Show me a glass blowing factory that isn't hot!

Kins

That is just wrong! I have seen American made glass junk that will not even function still being sold at ridiculous prices...and the US buyer said it was OK as he was helping out a new and upcoming 'artist', I think he just got ripped off.
Somewhere in a glass thread here on FC here but I cannot find the link.

Show me a glass blowing factory that isn't hot!

Well I am giving it a chance now. So I just hope I'm surprised and I like the piece.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I’m struggling with my next vape gear purchases. I’ve become obsessed with NewVape and can’t seem to shift my wants in a different direction and I’ve just about purchased all their major offerings.

I’ll probably grab a TBucket to compare to my DCup. Gonna grab a spare 30mm SiC dish. I’m considering the sapphire dish and though I’m happy with the SiC dish the $150 price on sapphire seems risky and excessive. Internal problem...I know.

I did preorder a large BCG which should hopefully show up about Black Friday. I’m looking forward to that.

Oh. I’m also gonna throw $100 at Ed’s TnT raffle. Maybe something will pan out with that. Lots of great stuff if y’all haven’t checked it out. Funds raised go to the Make a Wish Foundation. I believe it’s $10 a ticket.

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
This is going to be my first black Friday for weed.

... Then the worm has definitely turned for you man ...

Animated GIF

mwnger

Ordered from Namaste UK on Monday, arrived today:
Tera - £105
M 2020 - £49
40 S&B dosing capsules - £15.39

Pleased with that haul. Lucky to grab the M, it said it was the last one in stock so I went for it. Looking forward to trying the new captive cap, SS tip and stem designs out. The dosing caps appear sold out now too, sorry. But they do still have 2020 M starter packs for £80.50 (without Dynacoil) or £91 (with Dynacoil), Nonavong-S for £65.80, replacement caps for £11.90 which I think are OK prices, and 30-50%off usual prices for loads of things.

I would bet they still have plenty of Teras left 🤣 but I am looking forward to testing mine out anyway, hopefully a decent rugged replacement for a Mighty which is starting to show its (actually quite young) age

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
VGoodiez has 20% off and free ship on a whole bunch of stuff. Picked up a new shellshock vapcap stem in army grenade green. Should arrive Monday. I hear it works just as well, if not better, than the vortex for a third of the price. SS not Ti.

mwnger

I hope Boundless has fixed the problems with the latest bunch of Teras as discussed in the Tera thread as it is usually a great robust unit (both mine are).
Thank you @LesPlenty - your reassuring posts in that thread were very informative and helped me make the choice. I am aware of the recent problems so keeping everything crossed. Had a small session and it seems fine so far.

Whilst I am here I should mention for UK people, Vapewellness have some early BF deals on a few items including £60 coloured 2019 Ms (though I think they only have black left). They are an excellent shop, giving brilliant customer service when I have ordered several things in the past.

mwnger

Yes they occasionally have these heavily discounted sales. I don't understand the difference between Namaste and everyonedoesit, virtually the same site but it's always worth checking the sales on both because occasionally it is different items. In May this year they had a random clearance on a few odd items, I got an Omnivong XL for a crazy £75.50 but it only appeared on everyonedoesit, not Namaste.

Top Bottom