2020 Black Friday

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I just asked one of the distributors about doing a Herborizer sale for you and I was told they basically break even selling them at full price due to the important fees and shipping so unfortunately they have no room on this unit. So I think an Herborizer sale is unlikely... but I will keep my eyes peeled!

My man! Hope you're doing well, also hope you have been using some of the latest hot vapes around here ;)

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Pulling the trigger on a FlowerPot Vrod bundle irrespective of whether there'll be any offers avail. Still waiting a few days just to see ... that's a significant outlay - for me at least.

At this point you may as wait till cyber monday just to be sure. That is an expensive bundle and it would SUCK to see a discount go live less than a week after ordering.

Shit Snacks

Grasshopper is offering 25% off SS io coupon code 'Sherbert'. I guess I should've waited eh? Never mind...I love it no matter the price.

What is the price now? Just curious... I was only following when they were pre-order, and I had got excited thinking they were $100 again only to find out it was $250 total lol

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Shit Snacks

I think $265 retail. I'm frankly surprised it doesn't get more attention. Love mine... And I'm not jinxing myself by saying more.

I think less attention is probably due to the poor customer service reputation of the company? I have a Frankenstein hopper of my OG stainless steel from pre order with a newer Ti backend from vgoodiez 420 sale, that I use with my Max Vapor PA. It is a very nice and sleek desktop device for me now!

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I think $265 retail. I'm frankly surprised it doesn't get more attention. Love mine... And I'm not jinxing myself by saying more.
I have not jumped on this train because I see so many units fail. Their slow support, or lack there of, means a lot to me- especially when you are dealing with a product with such a ridiculously high failure rate... by comparison the Ghost MV1 also had a ridiculously high failure rate, but their support was fantastic and rarely left a customer disappointed. They would promptly offer refunds, accept returns, or immediately send out replacement units.

jabba

I think less attention is probably due to the poor customer service reputation of the company? I have a Frankenstein hopper of my OG stainless steel from pre order with a newer Ti backend from vgoodiez 420 sale, that I use with my Max Vapor PA. It is a very nice and sleek desktop device for me now!
Indeed it seems so. Each time I read of hoppers here it seems almost as if there is a purposeful negative propaganda campaign afoot. I've owned three hoppers and they all have performed admirably....2 since 2016.... And the latest io is far better performing.If the io can also stand the test of time I'll be thrilled but not surprised. Perhaps I'm quite lucky? I dunno.... Sometimes it is hard for me to believe everything that I read.... At least my experience differ. There's nothing better for my needs.

Last edited:

sickmanfraud

by comparison the Ghost MV1 also had a ridiculously high failure rate, but their support was fantastic and rarely left a customer disappointed. They would promptly offer refunds, accept returns, or immediately send out replacement units.

Could that have had something with them going belly up? Haze also gave away a LOT of units with upgrades and where is Haze today?

I am not trying to disparage companies that fell on hard times. I am just curious to see if I am the only person who thinks this way.

sickmanfraud,

Kins

I seriously don't remember if I posted this before and I don't have my glasses on so...Anyway Roor is having a sale on select items. Link below should go right to the page,

20 percent off sale!

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Recommended vape supplies in the UK have got some discounts... 10% off everything 25% off selected items.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I seriously don't remember if I posted this before and I don't have my glasses on so...Anyway Roor is having a sale on select items. Link below should go right to the page,

20 percent off sale!

If I could talk myself into spending the cash on this bubbler I would... but no chance of that right now lol

Edit PURR has some really nice shit now that I'm looking also...

Kins

If I could talk myself into spending the cash on this bubbler I would... but no chance of that right now lol

Edit PURR has some really nice shit now that I'm looking also...

Yeah purr has some nice glass. Supposedly a bigger drop on Black Friday.

Top Bottom