ZOB Wubbler (showerhead to circ) 18mm Female *$250/OBO*

zeek01

I am posting an immaculate zob for sale. I really love this piece but I spotted a new piece that I would love to acquire so this one is up for sale. It is a zob wubbler with a showerhead perc in the main can and a circ in the stem of the mouthpiece as well. It is a very solid piece and even though its quite tall, the wide, heavy base makes up for it quite well. She is super sturdy and the welds are perfect. Zero bubbles to be found in the glass. It is a little less than 24" tall. The bottom can is about 12" from the base to the top, and the neck/mouthpiece is also about 12" These retail for $450, but I would be more than happy with $250. Let me know if you have any offers as I'm willing to consider them. I will accept PayPal or possibly Bitcoin. Price includes bombproof domestic (US) shipping via USPS Priority Mail (let me know if you'd rather me use a different method and we can work something out). Willing to ship internationally, but please contact me for more info.

Now for the pics...
If you'd like a video, let me know and Ill see what I can do if your seriously interested.

x2kzub.jpg

2s7i9tu.jpg

2ngh1yv.jpg

amz80m.jpg

24pavdy.jpg

12333nt.jpg

Last edited:
zeek01,
Top Bottom