Discontinued Zion vaporizer

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I didn't even catch that today was the last day @AJS , that's a shame then

@peterpiper

If it makes you feel better, I imagine RBT weighs every email really heavily on the valid test during the 5 day grace period, and if you don't make the cut this is what he does before he deletes it or puts it in spam.

giphy.gif

AJS

Calm Consistency
I think I'm starting to see a lack of updates as a good thing. No matter what, it's getting done when it gets done, and an update, whether good or bad, will inevitably lead to more disappointment I believe. Unless the update, is in fact, that everything is made and ready to be shipped. That will be great. But...I just think that no matter what he says, we're gunna blow it out of proportion and get over excited and let down, or if it's bad news, we'll over exaggerate the negativity. No matter what, it seems to end poorly.

GTAVaper

Exactly
If I order today I have to pay the shipping!
I want to add to Zion order with no additional shipping if that's possible, we just don't know
So I guess I won't!!

You could place your order for the Milaana today and then just choose Zimbabwe ......or some other country that doesn't populate the shipping costs.....then when you pay through PayPal make sure that you make a note that you'd like your Milaana shipped with the Zion that you already purchased when that is shipped.

I did this to add screens and glass to my existing Milaana order without any problems.

But since the Milaana will be shipping sooner than your Zion would due to the Zion parts chokepoint problem....this means that you would be waiting an extra unnecessary period of time for your Milaana in order to save on the extra shipping costs......if that extra wait is worth the cost of shipping then this should work.

hippogriff

I think I'm starting to see a lack of updates as a good thing. No matter what, it's getting done when it gets done, and an update, whether good or bad, will inevitably lead to more disappointment I believe. Unless the update, is in fact, that everything is made and ready to be shipped. That will be great. But...I just think that no matter what he says, we're gunna blow it out of proportion and get over excited and let down, or if it's bad news, we'll over exaggerate the negativity. No matter what, it seems to end poorly.
I wonder the same thing, tho part of why I've liked RBT is the transparency here on FC, and even if what you describe is the force that scares every manufacturer away, I still believe there's a middle-ground where a thick-skinned representative can get a handle on repeating the same info over and over (it's just the job) and sharing w/o promising. I volunteer, I'll do it for free, I think it'd help.

GTAVaper

Zimbabwe same cost as uk
Not to worry will wait for Zion

Hmmn, that's strange - it worked for me before but doesn't when I try it now.

You could always pay US shipping and then ask that it be added to your existing order and to add an extra mouthpiece for the extra shipping that you paid.

But if you don't purchase one by the end of day today then I wouldn't count on you being to purchase one until it is in retail stores at a higher price - likely more than the extra shipping that you would be charged to have 2 separate packages shipped.

Just my :2c:

Or, you could just check your past email/PayPal account payment confirmation and then send a payment to RBT's PayPal email address for a Milaana and just ask that it be shipped with your Zion .......if you are willing to wait that much longer.

GTAVaper,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

AJS

Calm Consistency
What's funny is ... He didn't take the Milaana off his website despite it being april.
Leads me to believe he doesn't even know what month he's in, maybe year. Does he know he's in New York?
Jk..but rly

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
What's funny is ... He didn't take the Milaana off his website despite it being april.
Leads me to believe he doesn't even know what month he's in, maybe year. Does he know he's in New York?
Jk..but rly

lol that just leads me to believe he is busy working on the damn things more than updating the website or customers. I'm sure he'll do a big progress report asap, maybe he is waiting for it to be fully good news, or whatever it is, I'm sure it is not a priority focus. I agree with @hippogriff as usual, but we gotta take what we can get I guess... I feel thar we are so close at this point, instead of checking constantly, every other day or less might be advisable for optimal sanity...

@SSVUN~YAH I wanted to get a photo of my Zion in Zion when I was there two weeks ago, but they were packed up so I had planned to settle for a shot of Milaana in Zion... Then the breathtaking canyon views made me forget completely (ok using my Lana and a CO2oil pen vape on the hike probably contributed to that absent mindedness as well :ko:)

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Just got shipping confirmation on Milaana!:rockon: Looks like I will get to try this heater tech out before the Zion releases after all! Anyone else get shipping info today?

Edit: Oh wait, that was shipping confirmation on my mail order bride Mileena :rofl:Looks like they shipped her slow boat when I asked for fed-ex overnight! I hope she makes it! Sheesh. April Fools Guys!

Last edited:

TheRobbo

So basically start with accepting that there will be delays and when the delays end you will be surprised and happy! Rather than expecting everything to go as planned and be disappointed when it doesn't! Everyone is entitled to their own way of looking at things I just think for the sake of sanity a little bit of pessimism goes a long way.
Dont get me wrong I was optimistic that things would go to schedule but pessimistic about that schedule... Hmmm optimistic and pessimistic at the same time :hmm:
Is that even possible? I hope the space time continuum remains intact :goat:

mephisto

@TheRobbo I usually echo your sentiments with regards to optimistic pessimism. However, I am growing tired of guessing about the return of #18. We got lots of feedback from RBT, Mr. Peanut, and others when the worm hit the water. So, the bait was taken and we ponied up for the first opportunity to get on the Zion train. Well, by now, I feel like I have swallowed the hook, and the Zion train has ground to a sudden halt. All speculation aside, the 3 units have been diagnosed..............I don't need any reassurances as to the integrity of RBT, I need my vape back. The images of joy provided by others have been a much needed distraction, and I surely enjoyed them. When will the 3 be returned? I could give a pile of camel dung about the Milaana that I threw money at.
Sorry I can't stay the course with stoic optimism and praise. What is so impossible about having one of the close contact RBT operatives issuing ANY type of update. This needs to happen in real time, fuck linear comparisons and setback interpretations. When will we see our vapes again?

MrPeanut

Zion, stealing faces since 2015
What is so impossible about having one of the close contact RBT operatives issuing ANY type of update.

I just made a post on the Milaana thread about that. The only source of real information will be from RBT.

KarmaWhore is a designer that brainstormed and did a little work for RBT.

I am a prototype/alpha/beta tester.

The beta team is just that a beta team.

None of us can speak for RBT.

grokit

well-worn member
Not even a bs april fool's message from rbt ?

Has anybody interacted with him in the last month?
:suspicious: Just wondering because people do :rip: occasionally.

Nothing on the website since 2/27 last I checked...
No rush, but it seems to me that a monthly update isn't too much to ask for :sherlock:

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Maybe Mr Peanut is dealing with a Bruce Willis in The Sixth Sense type of situation, and he just doesn't realize RBT kicked it.
Dear god...I hope not! I can imagine some forum members crashing the funeral, demanding heater tech...lol

His friends and family yelling 'let him rest'

While anxious funders scour the lining of his cold suit pockets looking for retail models...not a pretty picture!

Top Bottom