Zeal and Ω

Ripstar

I previously had a link for a glass 22mm with no glass screen, does anyone have a link?

Ripstar,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member

Boxboxbox

Does someone have a picture with their omega on a shovelhead? I can’t get either of my injection adapters to seal nor my diffuser head. Even with double handing I sill can’t get a proper seal. Trying to figure out if I have wonky SH seat or I’ve warped my head

Boxboxbox,

coolbreeze

Does someone have a picture with their omega on a shovelhead? I can’t get either of my injection adapters to seal nor my diffuser head. Even with double handing I sill can’t get a proper seal. Trying to figure out if I have wonky SH seat or I’ve warped my head
IMG-6640.jpg
IMG-6644.jpg

The 18mm injector doesn't fit, but the diffuser's about perfect.

coolbreeze,
Reactions: Gdash

Gdash

I have the old and new version of the shovelhead. They both fit great with the Omega diffuser.

I got a wireless tiodw and that doesn't fit quite right. Did you happen to get the aftermarket shovelhead? If so, that may be the issue.

caliganja420

Placed my order last week for a ZEAL, after 6 months of waiting. Sold all my flowerpots because they’re so overpriced. Thought I would never use a ball vape but thanks to this man’s generosity it’s not readily and cheaply available for everyone. Can’t wait to try it out, any cheap recommendations for a stand? I really like Qaroma stand because the head is almost “hidden” and you won’t get burned as easy as CH stand. I’m thinking a coffee mug with marbles inside?

olivianewtonjohn

Anyone know if the CC handle is one piece of metal with a 3d handle? Reason I ask is I bought an etsy 3D printed handle and it snapped. It was alarming to say the least. Now that it cut in half, I can see that it was a hollow out printing and not as strong.

You could say im paranoid

olivianewtonjohn,

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Shout out to @iDRINKBLEACH

My zirc zeal top developed a crack. Disaster as the ZZ is my favourite ball vape and they are no longer made. It still worked but I suspect at some point will break into two pieces.

So I dropped idb a message. He quickly replied and a new top was in the post. No charge for the piece not postage - what a star!

Particularly appreciated as he is so busy taking over the ted scene - deservedly so imo.

So thanks idb. Above and beyond.

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
Anyone have a link to the discord? The one on the website expired and the last one I can find on IG is saying it is expired too, unless it’s the stupid mobile app for discord not working for me which is always possible. TIA

alltoreup,

DagMatt

Anyone have a link to the discord? The one on the website expired and the last one I can find on IG is saying it is expired too, unless it’s the stupid mobile app for discord not working for me which is always possible. TIA

FrostyGeode

TM2 / BAKx / CC-Omega
I don’t suppose anyone knows if the pid controller shipping with the Omega has presets available for quickly switching between two temps?

I know CC hasn’t always shipped the same pid, mine is a front power button variant but I assume most units like this function the same?

FrostyGeode,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I don’t suppose anyone knows if the pid controller shipping with the Omega has presets available for quickly switching between two temps?

I know CC hasn’t always shipped the same pid, mine is a front power button variant but I assume most units like this function the same?
I think they both have an XMT-7100 or XMT-7200 internally. As far as I can tell from the manual there is not feature like this:

The Auber RDK 300B has a "boost- mode" where it can temporarily change the temperature quickly and then lower it down again. I'm not sure if that would work for you though.

FrostyGeode

TM2 / BAKx / CC-Omega
Thanks a lot for finding the manual!

Hmm depends how long this boost mode lasts… I’d like to quickly switch temp for dabbing on the same coil as omega.

FrostyGeode,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Thanks a lot for finding the manual!

Hmm depends how long this boost mode lasts… I’d like to quickly switch temp for dabbing on the same coil as omega.
Well. With the Auber, you can turn off the boost mode timer and just switch between the two temperatures by clicking the dial button. I think it's meant to emulate a cold star dab: low temp to start for flavor, etc.

You could not switch coils, so it would only work for your use case if you were trying to switch the temperature of a wireless coil and swapping the Omega for the banger.

Grass Yes,

FrostyGeode

TM2 / BAKx / CC-Omega
Well. With the Auber, you can turn off the boost mode timer and just switch between the two temperatures by clicking the dial button. I think it's meant to emulate a cold star dab: low temp to start for flavor, etc.

You could not switch coils, so it would only work for your use case if you were trying to switch the temperature of a wireless coil and swapping the Omega for the banger.
That would be great, swapping out the omega for a banger is what I do now but then I have to change the temp each time.

Those duel PID would also be nice - then one could always hold omega and the other a banger with independent temps.

FrostyGeode,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Boxboxbox

It does work with 18mm injectors too (the current version, at least). But with the Omega the 18mm injector can't be used hands-free..it doesn't taper as much as some other injectors.
So when you set hand free do you mean it doesn’t fit in the top but it “seals” if you hold it?

Sorry for the MIA I got frustrated/got some good rosin in the fridge 😬😂

Boxboxbox,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
So when you set hand free do you mean it doesn’t fit in the top but it “seals” if you hold it?

Sorry for the MIA I got frustrated/got some good rosin in the fridge 😬😂
The 18mm module fits in the opening but it won't stay there if you don't hold it.

Grass Yes,
Top Bottom