1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Your most effective vape

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by Duncan MacLeod, Jan 19, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Moses Baca

Moses Baca Well-Known Member

Good point! I guess I'll have to try that, too. I don't have much experience with ABV yet but I've done lots of other cannabaking.

2. Alex3oe

Alex3oe Well-Known Member

I've been throwing away ABV for almost 18 years. When I first read about using it again I made some kind of oil using
    petroleum ether. Tastes like shit but seems to have still quite some THC to deliver :D

Think I have to read into this water clearing thing, never heard of it before.

3. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

Please delete this!
    Sorry to be a problem!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  4. Alex3oe

yes it's subjective, but quality of material is not the question here :)

ataxian, arb and Duncan MacLeod like this.
  5. Madri-Gal

Madri-Gal Child Of The Revolution

Thanks for the tip. I will absolutely try this method. Here's hoping you have saved me a ton of future time.
    Yay for helpful hints, and those that share them.

6. arb

arb Semi shaved ape

I am stuck strawberry sauce.............mmmmmmmmmmmm.

7. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

Sorry too comment!
    I will delete my non relevant material!

8. invertedisdead

invertedisdead High Standards

200 more cranks and the ice cream should be ready :D

9. Alex3oe

sorry man that was no offence

10. arb

arb Semi shaved ape

You are killing me man................what flavor icecream?

11. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

No hard feelings only peace and love

Sometimes I over respond being MEDICAL.

Sorry to jump in?
    I retracted my post I hope?
    Back to reading my book!

I apologize for my post!

12. Moses Baca

Moses Baca Well-Known Member

Everyone thinks I'm crazy for wanting a hand-crank machine! Still looking for the right one.

13. Cheesequake

Cheesequake MDE Never Dies

When it's working properly (which is very rare) the Grasshopper is the hardest hitting vape I've ever used. You can easily extract an entire bowl in 1 pull if you've got the lungs for it.

Click to play YouTube Video

14. Brewervapesalot

Brewervapesalot Well-Known Member

Herbalizer, hands down, and I've tried a few :)

15. PNWdin_diver

PNWdin_diver Member

I loved my Herbie. And it was quite effective, but might take a little while to get full extraction. I’d do pull after pull until the vapor finally trailed off.

I’m super loving on my FlowerPot now. I’m able to get where I need to be with less material, which leads me to think it’s more effective. And one, maybe two, draws and the bowl, and me, are cached.

I’m enjoying the ability to use concentrates as well. I know the Herbalizer had those little concentrate pads, but the experience is night and day.

16. Brewervapesalot

Brewervapesalot Well-Known Member

The flower pot sounds like it makes clouds, but not really my style. The herbalizer can just sit around, no one knows what it is, and it goes from off to taking a hit in 20 seconds.... the fan is my favorite part. Super efficient at putting vapor in my lungs with literally no effort...

17. PNWdin_diver

PNWdin_diver Member

Completely agree on all points. The Herbalizer is a great vape. Not #1 for me, but a very close second.

18. shervin2

shervin2 Two-Click Bowlshevik

Enjoyed all the posts in this thread so far, but still think the Dynavap OMNI or M, hell all of them for that matter, are still the most efficient at vaporization.

I've never used a vaporizer which can extract my ABV from my mighty or other electronic Vapes. The OMNI is the only one that can do that, and I was shocked when I first started vaping with it, the ABV from ABV it leaves is just dust, without smell or flavor...

Anyway, here's a video of me doing a massive hit with pure CBD flower. Nothing hits this smooth and this efficient from what I've used.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
    KidFated., Summer, ataxian and 4 others like this.
  19. Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks Milaana. Lana. LANA. LAANAAAAAA

Definitely anything by RBT, but the Splinters in particular are the most effective with all the control a mod offers you to power the great heater with pure glass... I would also highly recommend StickyBricks and similar vapes like the MistVape Essence for sure. Love my Heat Island logs too, but they are not instant on demand. Mostly using my Splinter Z these days, it can get the most out of whatever I put in it and fast! :tup:

20. Duncan MacLeod

Duncan MacLeod Well-Known Member

Thanks to this thread, I’ve been trying small-as-possible loadings in my nano and almost feel as if I’m getting MORE from LESS :brow:

I see that others value the nano for this aspect and I just hadn’t known it shined so brightly at this!

I’m considering getting another vaporizer anyway, partially because my nano has developed a huge split in the wood and I’d like to send it back for repair without being sans vaporisateur. Am I wrong to think the Volcano seems nice for a hard-hitter? What makes it seem nicer than others to me is the bags seem convenient for on-tap vapor with low draw-resistance :)

Thanks everyone :rockon:

KidFated., Summer, arb and 3 others like this.
  21. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

A vaporizer?
    Flavor is important?

Price?

BLING or FUNCTION?
    There are more expensive ones if your pocketbook need’s to be empty of green?
    The NANO is pretty small simple and used a lot!
    Their are many to choose from?

Whatever work’s for you?

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  22. VaporWare

VaporWare Well-Known Member

I hear the Volcano’s good, but you also seem like a good candidate for something in the FlowerPot/Herborizer/Glass Symphony/Ditanium/G 43 range. :)

The FlowerPot has very low resistance, and I think that’s true of everything I mentioned, and they’re all on demand convection so unlike a bag you can use a little at a time all day if you want without having vapor sit in a bag getting stale and condensing onto the plastic. Instead it’s really on-demand and always ready to go as long as it’s turned on! :rockon:

I’m not sure they’re all okay to have on all the time, but the FP at least can be. I have mine on pretty much all the time when I’m home.

Some people love bags though, so if you think that fits you better the Volcano’s also a good option. If you’re wondering which hits harder though, people I’ve talked to who have both tend to say the FlowerPot.

By the way, a smaller load in the FlowerPot or even VapCap also seems to have a stronger effect on my head while a larger load gets more of the body effects I need. I don’t know if that’s true for everyone, but it might at least be true for some of us with a lot of different vaporizers.

23. ejackyou

ejackyou Hamilton

The 'Plenty', but I'm about to buy a Volcano?

KidFated., ataxian and arb like this.
  24. VaporWare

VaporWare Well-Known Member

The Volcano’s a good choice, but it’s not cheap, so think about how you want to use it and make sure the bags are a good fit for you. If not, there are other great options too.

KidFated., ataxian, arb and 1 other person like this.
  25. 204Markie

204Markie Well-Known Member

My HI Log vape by @Alan, I wanted something like the Enano but handcrafted.

VaporWare, Alan, Madri-Gal and 2 others like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors