Your favourite session vape (stoned feeling)

Terpentino

Quentin
Hej fellow Vapenthusiasts, been a silent reader on FC for some time but finally have a question where i need your expertise.

I own a TM and a Dynavap but i find myself missing the conduction, stoned feeling.
The Dyna is delivering all that, but i'm looking for a session vape that i can sip on for a good 5-10 minutes.
What i am looking for:
  • Session vaporizer (sipper)
  • Battery driven, changeable would be nice
  • no plastic in airpath
  • flavour and easy cleaning is important.
  • stoned feeling (conduction)
Which one would you recommend?
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

BreadStick

I think the MiniVap Hybrid or an S&B might be your best bet for a long session. There's also the AirVape legacy pro which has some conduction if you use it in session mode but I find it hard to get long sessions and it's hard to clean. There is also the FW9 but its more on demand than session but is more conduction dominant. There are a lot of cheaper devices like the dotleaf/pax/starry 4 that are pure conduction but I don't think they get the best reviews and are a little dated. I don't think there is any battery portable that can fully mimic the heavy stone of the dyna yet though as far as I know.

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
I personally like my Davinci IQ2 for the pure conduction stony feeling and the flavour is very nice until the end of the session. Used to use a Solo2, but it wasn’t portable enough to take on walks and doesn’t seem to hit quite as well.

Betting the S&B devices, the HR Rogue / Fury, and the xmax starries also work well in this category, but I haven’t used any of them often enough to form an opinion.

Last edited:

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
I second the IQ2 for a really good conduction vape, and it has a big bowl for long sessions. However, I think the artisan vape BAKx is really what you're looking for. Battery driven (replaceable), pure glass airpath, easy to clean and totally conduction. Might be hard to get one but I think you wouldn't regret it.

Last edited:

Terpentino

Quentin
I personally like my Davinci IQ2 for the pure conduction stony feeling and the flavour is very nice until the end of the session. Used to use a Solo2, but it wasn’t portable enough to take on walks and doesn’t seem to hit quite as well.
IQ2 looks like its got some great materials used. Will have a look into that.
As my tolerance is fairly low and i want to have a slow, long session, i dont want a heavy hitter. Would you say that Arizers offer more of a body type/stoned feeling or are they more on the convection side?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah if you could score BAK, easily my favorite, it is a bit more versatile so not a typical session type... However it is such good hybrid conduction that it really smacks with pure flavor too... Similarly FW9 would be a great way to go for the type of vapor quality you seek, presuming it is like FW7, also it is even more on-demand technically... IQ2 is still a great top tier session vape however it does not really smack in the way the other two do, for me they are more of an appropriate compliment too my TM and TP80... Although I did not like it, a lot of people do like the Angus as a session device and the new Venty though not sure they fit what you want either? alternatively yeah if you like the DV, you might like larger version with Dani Anvil or other variations...?

Terpentino

Quentin
Yeah if you could score BAK, easily my favorite, it is a bit more versatile so not a typical session type... However it is such good hybrid conduction that it really smacks with pure flavor too... Similarly FW9 would be a great way to go for the type of vapor quality you seek, presuming it is like FW7, also it is even more on-demand technically... IQ2 is still a great top tier session vape however it does not really smack in the way the other two do, for me they are more of an appropriate compliment too my TM and TP80...
The TM and the TP80 are hitting me way too hard. Daily medical user, but my tolerance is still extremely low. Want to enjoy a slow session and still be able to function.
You think that the BAK might be too heavy for me?

Shit Snacks

The TM and the TP80 are hitting me way too hard. Daily medical user, but my tolerance is still extremely low. Want to enjoy a slow session and still be able to function.
You think that the BAK might be too heavy for me?

Oh okay, well it depends on your use, what temperature settings do you normally use? Have you tried only milking super low temps in those two?? BAK is similar in that way

What about roffu or v3pro then? The tough part is sacrificing vapor quality sometimes when you step down so yeah IQ2 could be it or maybe Arizer Air in this case... Hmm

Terpentino

Quentin
Air Max, will satisfy these asks imo and not too expensive. :2c:
I read on Arizers website that their devices are 75% convection and 25% conduction. That irritated me, as many people seem to put them more into the conduction side, effect wise. What is your experience so far?

Shit Snacks

I read on Arizers website that their devices are 75% convection and 25% conduction. That irritated me, as many people seem to put them more into the conduction side, effect wise. What is your experience so far?

That kind of marketing has been around since the beginning though, at least they are trying to be a little more honest now but it's still mostly nonsense, I wouldn't let that sour you on them although I've had mixed bag experience myself lol can depend how you use these things how they perform too

GoldenBud

why it has to be portable? you don't vape in a specific desk or so? i stopped vaporizing 250+ days ago, but take me 3-5 years ago, i would pick mostly desktops.. i mean, i vaporized 90% of the time on 1 desk..

WS, UD, HI, and also injectors.. can do great job with microdosing

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Octavia

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
That kind of marketing has been around since the beginning though, at least they are trying to be a little more honest now but it's still mostly nonsense, I wouldn't let that sour you on them although I've had mixed bag experience myself lol can depend how you use these things how they perform too
Same, it says they’re convection but I get really anaemic vapor unless I give it long (30-60s) heat soaks in between hits. I generally wait until I see wisps of vapor at the bottom of the stem to take the first hit, then go off time for subsequent hits. Sounds like the Air Max might actually do better with convection, but from my experience I think the 75/25 ratio is either backwards or they inflated the convection because conduction heating is seen as inferior.

GoldenBud

the problem with Arizer's Solo II that some percentage of the air arrives from the 12V charger port and passes near the electronic board. BUT, you can block it with some teflon tape or your finger

the Solo II on the highest temp will get you so stoned man.. on a bubbler with a WPA, like, super stoned american way. i had a video that i can't find. american muscles. conduction , yea.

Edit: maybe Arizer fixed that problem. idk.

Finessseee

the problem with Arizer's Solo II that some percentage of the air arrives from the 12V charger port and passes near the electronic board. BUT, you can block it with some teflon tape or your finger

the Solo II on the highest temp will get you so stoned man.. on a bubbler with a WPA, like, super stoned american way. i had a video that i can't find. american muscles. conduction , yea.

Edit: maybe Arizer fixed that problem. idk.
People sleep on Arizer vapes. Let it heat soak at max temp and you can finish a session in 2 mins~ max

Finessseee,
Reactions: GoldenBud

Terpentino

Quentin
Oh okay, well it depends on your use, what temperature settings do you normally use? Have you tried only milking super low temps in those two?? BAK is similar in that way

What about roffu or v3pro then? The tough part is sacrificing vapor quality sometimes when you step down so yeah IQ2 could be it or maybe Arizer Air in this case... Hmm
What are super low temp settings for you?
In the beginning i only extracted at around 5 with the TM. But effects got way to psychedelic for me. Even after one puff. Now i am usually on 7,5 to 8 and it's a bit more body heavy. I like that more.
Still far from the heavy body effects that a dynavap is offering me with the same strain.

Body effects are more important to me than vapor quality. Roffu, Arizer or V3 offering more body related effects than TM/TP80?

Terpentino,
Reactions: Octavia

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
why it has to be portable? you don't vape in a specific desk or so? i stopped vaporizing 250+ days ago, but take me 3-5 years ago, i would pick mostly desktops.. i mean, i vaporized 90% of the time on 1 desk..

WS, UD, HI, and also injectors.. can do great job with microdosing
I would assume they’re probably like me where they prefer to vape on the go, but I would second a recommendation for a log. I really enjoy my underdog since it’s a much faster extractor than my portables, but I only use when the weather is nice enough to air out my house since I don’t like stinking up the neighbours.

GoldenBud

Roffu, Arizer or V3 offering more body related effects than TM/TP80?
TM/TP80 hits harder because their taste is better than Arizer CONDUCTION, dunno about Roffu or V3, never had these.
terpenes matter to your high IMHO. conduction tastes slightly less better.

GoldenBud,

Terpentino

Quentin
why it has to be portable? you don't vape in a specific desk or so?
I work outside and travel a lot.
I would assume they’re probably like me where they prefer to vape on the go, but I would second a recommendation for a log. I really enjoy my underdog since it’s a much faster extractor than my portables...
I am much more looking for a slow session and a sipper. Got a very low tolerance. Would you still prefer the IQ2 over the Solo2?

Terpentino,
Top Bottom