You are asked to colonize on Mars would you?

2 Cycle

you have been chosen for a great adventure, one that will take you to our cosmic neighbor Mars. Your mission will be to colonize that planet with 20 other cosmonauts specially chosen for this mission. You will never be able to return to Earth and everyone you love will be here on Earth. You will get fame, heroic medals, and astronaut ice cream. Would you go?

lwien

I've never been fond of fame, heroic medals or astronaut ice cream, so...............no.

But if you throw in a lifetime supply of Ben & Jerry's full catalog of ice creams.............maybe.

Last edited:

2 Cycle

what about our future generations? Earth only has a few billion more years before it becomes too hot so we will have to go at some point

2 Cycle,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Mars is fascinating since it is so far away and relatively unexplored. However, once the novelty wore off, it can't hold a candle to Earth.

Fuck Mars :spidey:

Go Earth :cheers:

Now Uranus on the other hand :drool:

2 Cycle

Yeah but by that time, I'm sure we can find someplace else to fuck up that is a helluva lot more hospitable than Mars.
The only possible is one of saturn's moons, Titan. Mars is our best option nearby

2 Cycle,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I love Earth. To leave everything you've ever known to go to the unknown? I need to control somewhat of my life around me. Mars would kick up my anxiety, I couldn't handle it. I'm not much of a gambler either.

Poostuff

Please delete
Would weed be legal on Mars or would we have to go through the whole War on Drugs thing again first?

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I'd be gone,, I hate this planet and most people on it... as long as I could continue to cultivate my favourite flower of course...

I would love to see what the possible new mix of minerals and conditions could bring to my herb...

I'm assuming I would have constant supply ships to bring me new building materials and technology to aid my new civilization....

Obviously I would be king...

Repopulating sound alot of fun...

kellya86,

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Hell no..I wouldn't go. I'm not allowing anyone to control my destiny from that far away.

Besides....My wife said no....

Top Bottom