Pen Yocan Regen Vaporizer Pen meets all your on-the-go vaping needs

Yocantech

Manufacturer
The Yocan Regen is a compact and discreet vaporizer pen, sleek in design. Get your true pocket-friendly Yocan Regen vaporizer pen now!

Features:
1. Three Voltage Options(3.0V, 3.5v and 4.2V)
2. Two coil options: QTC ( Quartz Tri Coil) & QDC ( Quartz Dual Coil)
3. 1100mAh Battery Capacity & USB Charging
4. 15 seconds cut-off
5. Built With hanging ring
6. Built-in 2 ML Silicone Jar
7. Six stylish colors
8. Compact and Portable
9. Magnetic Connection

Yocan Regen Vaporizer Pen meets all your on-the-go vaping needs
Learn more Yocan Regen Vaporizer Pen information, please go to Yocan Official site: www.yocantech.com

Robert-in-YEG

Using a rubber sleeve/WPA with the Yocan Regen, turns this into a potent head spinner.

The past few days, concentrates/shatter has been keeping me busy. After playing around with an Airistech Quaser, I decided to see what adding water would do to the experience. It was a simple conclusion; water made it good.

Robert-in-YEG

"What can you say about a society that says that God is dead, and Elvis is alive?"
~ Irv Kupcinet

Last edited:
Robert-in-YEG,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
So it's the same re-hashed crap pen?

Has there been any innovation from any of the other pens in Yo-Can's lineup, or knowing your customers, did you just add the silicone jar and say, "Fuck it, these saps are going to love this!" ?

Robert-in-YEG

So it's the same re-hashed crap pen?

Has there been any innovation from any of the other pens in Yo-Can's lineup, or knowing your customers, did you just add the silicone jar and say, "Fuck it, these saps are going to love this!" ?
When I started vaping, my first purchase was a Yocan Regen to try some shatter. The Regen is brutal, harsh, but it vaporizes the shatter, and that is what matters. The Regen leaks, it is messy, and it was why I decided to try dry herb vaping.

Yesterday was the first time, however, that I thought about running the Regen through a bong, and it wrecked me.

So, to answer your question, yes, it is pretty crappy. However, for $26 why would anyone be optimistic in terms of quality?

Robert-in-YEG

Even the Eastern esotericists, who don't even believe in God, are capable of understanding that the 'thinker' is incapable of observing the thoughts of the 'thinker' but can only 'think' about the thoughts of the 'thinker'.
~Jiddu Krishnamurti

Robert-in-YEG,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
When I started vaping, my first purchase was a Yocan Regen to try some shatter. The Regen is brutal, harsh, but it vaporizes the shatter, and that is what matters. The Regen leaks, it is messy, and it was why I decided to try dry herb vaping.

Yesterday was the first time, however, that I thought about running the Regen through a bong, and it wrecked me.

So, to answer your question, yes, it is pretty crappy. However, for $26 why would anyone be optimistic in terms of quality?

Robert-in-YEG

Even the Eastern esotericists, who don't even believe in God, are capable of understanding that the 'thinker' is incapable of observing the thoughts of the 'thinker' but can only 'think' about the thoughts of the 'thinker'.
~Jiddu Krishnamurti

Your comments speak volumes!

Brutal, harsh, leaks, messy, crappy- how could you or any reputable vaporist recommend this at any price point???

I'd rather use two knives and a stovetop than support this money grab.

Yo-can peddles shit; they just have this unashamed loyalty from people who love posting about getting free shitty products.... curious, did you pay for yours, or have you ever received any other free YoCan products before?

FlyingLow,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Robert-in-YEG

Your comments speak volumes!

Brutal, harsh, leaks, messy, crappy- how could you or any reputable vaporist recommend this at any price point???

I'd rather use two knives and a stovetop than support this money grab.

Yo-can peddles shit; they just have this unashamed loyalty from people who love posting about getting free shitty products.... curious, did you pay for yours, or have you ever received any other free YoCan products before?
I paid for, and have two Yocan's. While it is not great, I don't have regrets or complaints. It does what I need it to do, and it piqued my interest in shatter/wax.

Robert-in-YEG

"‎Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see.”
— Thomas Jefferson

Robert-in-YEG,
Reactions: FlyingLow

LesPlenty

Company Rep
but it vaporizes the shatter, and that is what matters
You obviously do not put all the time money and effort required to grow, cure, process, press your own concentrates because if you did you would only use those types of cheap crap devices in a pinch or when not at home and you need stealth. :2c:

LesPlenty,

Robert-in-YEG

You obviously do not put all the time money and effort required to grow, cure, process, press your own concentrates because if you did you would only use those types of cheap crap devices in a pinch or when not at home and you need stealth. :2c:
Make my own? That is too much work for me. When on sale, I get shatter for around $7/gram

I will eventually get myself a dab rig like a Puffco Peak or similar, but for now I will live with the Regen and the Airistech Quaser. Yes they are crap devices, but through the bong, I don't cough and I do get powerful effects. Is that not the intended result?

At the end of 2021, I went all in on dry herb vaping. I've got vapes and flower coming out of my ears. I have been enjoying shatter lately, but I don't get any work done when I do shatter. I need to get productive again, so it is time for more flower, and less shatter. Except weekends; there should be some fun :)

Robert-in-YEG

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Make my own? That is too much work for me. When on sale, I get shatter for around $7/gram
Exactly, not all of us get cheap pot...AU$450 an Oz for the cheapest medical(up to AU$750/oz)
Airistech Quaser
Great sneaky vape but I would not like to use it all day so I suppose this is in the same category except my last Quaser cost US$6 for a complete unit(aren't sales great!).

Robert-in-YEG

I would not like to use it all day
The plastic mouthpiece is scary.

I recommend the white color if anyone is trying a Quaser. I have a read one, and when I wiped the mouthpiece with ISO, the red dye came off. White seems fine. I also have a black one, no leaching of the dye yet, but I am going with white.

The Regen makes me cough unless run through the bong, the Quaser leaches cancer causing dye. Being older, I'm not too worried, but it isn't made for heavy use.

Yes, here in Canada cannabis is cheap. While it is great right now, I am not sure that anyone is making money right now.

Robert-in-YEG

It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
~ James Thurber (1894 - 1961)

Robert-in-YEG,

Robert-in-YEG

Amazing upgrade to the Yocan Regen. Throw away everything except the battery and attach an SAI Vaporiizor.

It was time to upgrade, so I grabbed an Ez SAI. The battery part is crap, but the vaporizer is a huge improvement over the Regen.

Robert-in-YEG

Just sitting and watching Canada change........

Robert-in-YEG,
  • Haha
Top Bottom