YLL Angus or AVLP

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
I'm on the fence on these two. I'm looking for a vape capable of doing long or short sessions. I got the airvape and I'm worried I made the wrong choice and am wondering if I should return it and wait for the angus or not. Thoughts?

DaVapeGuy

Avlp is the best budget vape out there right now. Can do session and on demand.

Angus is new and currently limited to feedback from a few individuals. I'd wait until a wider release to hear what others think.

Currently I'd pick the avlp

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
I would Just Pick Up a tinymight, you will end with one anyway. Starting with it keeps you from wasting money on other devices.
I have a tinymight. I don't like the uneven vape it gives and I'm looking for a session style device. So 4-10 hits a bowl depending on temp

Texus

I have a tinymight. I don't like the uneven vape it gives and I'm looking for a session style device. So 4-10 hits a bowl depending on temp
Sounds like a perfect use case for the YLL. Loving my Angus. Such high quality extraction and great flavor. Nice one to temp step with too since much less drop off than other vapes in vapor quality after multiple hits.

Unless you REALLY want on demand, something smaller (like a v3 or Roffu) or some long term durability/reliability issues emerge, there is very little not to like here. I'd take it any day over the Mighty.

In the league of the best portable vapes (Bowle, TM, FW7/8 etc)

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Sounds like a perfect use case for the YLL. Loving my Angus. Such high quality extraction and great flavor. Nice one to temp step with too since much less drop off than other vapes in vapor quality after multiple hits.

Unless you REALLY want on demand, something smaller (like a v3 or Roffu) or some long term durability/reliability issues emerge, there is very little not to like here. I'd take it any day over the Mighty.

In the league of the best portable vapes (Bowle, TM, FW7/8 etc)
Bet! For me, on demand isn't really for one hit at a time throughout a day. I use it more for a one and done. So I think I'll be getting a yll. I'll just give my gf the legacy pro. She loves the way it looks and it'll suit her. Plus her birthday is Sunday

Zuhdj,

GoldenBud

@Zuhdj but what's wrong with the Tetra p80? I'm pretty sure it will bring almost the same taste/performance, just the Tetra p80 has 1 battery and it takes about 20%-40% to get it REALLY hot... hmmm.. that's your reason to search another portable big heater?

GoldenBud,
Reactions: davesmith

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
@Zuhdj but what's wrong with the Tetra p80? I'm pretty sure it will bring almost the same taste/performance, just the Tetra p80 has 1 battery and it takes about 20%-40% to get it REALLY hot... hmmm.. that's your reason to search another portable big heater?
A few things. I don't get the BEST flavor on my tp80 and, at the recommended settings, it runs about 50 degrees cooler than what's set. Plus, my dad is borrowing it right now. Another thing is I miss my mighty but like I remember what I didn't like too. Seems like the yll solves my complaints so I've really been leaning towards it

GoldenBud

A few things. I don't get the BEST flavor on my tp80 and, at the recommended settings, it runs about 50 degrees cooler than what's set. Plus, my dad is borrowing it right now. Another thing is I miss my mighty but like I remember what I didn't like too. Seems like the yll solves my complaints so I've really been leaning towards it
I think you need to raise the resistance with your Tetra p80 with 0.001 or more, try it, although funky never said it officially, i think the coils gain some "standing" and you need to raise the resistance... but about battery life I totally understand... the YLL has 2 batteries and it's great.....

GoldenBud,
Reactions: davesmith
Top Bottom