Yeti House Glass

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
No problem! Still very happy with mine and use it a few times a week. By far, the prettiest and best in use J-hook I've ever had!

Still also use my Joda carbed GonG on it. Total bliss under my nano! There may be a better way to nano dry, but I'd be very surprised to find anything even close.

Only one issue... Should have never taken this to my girlfriend's. She asks for it every time I pull out a bubbler over there, and keeps trying to have me leave it with her (with nano #2). I love her and all, but not that much! :cool:

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
No problem! Still very happy with mine and use it a few times a week. By far, the prettiest and best in use J-hook I've ever had!

Still also use my Joda carbed GonG on it. Total bliss under my nano! There may be a better way to nano dry, but I'd be very surprised to find anything even close.

Only one issue... Should have never taken this to my girlfriend's. She asks for it every time I pull out a bubbler over there, and keeps trying to have me leave it with her (with nano #2). I love her and all, but not that much! :cool:
Ha! That's awesome, and so is Yeti House Glass!
r0AgWol.jpg

yeti_house_glass

Glass Blower
Thanks so much for all the love and support guys! I truly appreciate the kind words. And I'm really glad to hear their getting some good use. I aim for functionality just as much as i do appearance with these pieces.

It's great starting to watch my little yeti house family grow. I can't wait too see how big it goes.

Much love and respect guys!
-Yeti House Glass

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep

bounce5

Soooooooo.... think I have the first Yeti piece commissioned thru FC. Louis hooked me up with a SWEET J-Hook. Similar to one of those in his pics above. Sorry... only one shot and this is one he sent me before its last stop in the kiln. Have only run one load thru it (just finished it) and LOVE the way it performs with stock nano GonG adapter. Busy as shit this week, but will post more pics and report on other testing when I can. MANY, MANY THANKS @yeti_house_glass !!! Hopefully will get a few pics up soon that do this gorgeous piece some justice. The colors are stunning.

yfPIeGI.jpg

EDIT: After further testing this thing is AMAZING!! nano on Joda carbed GonG to this. Just sit back and hit it. If you find the right spot for your hand, your finger lands right on the carb and all is easily held in same hand. Perfect, but see already being hooked up like this can be a little dangerous. Too easy to just sit back and keep puffing until you taste popcorn, then almost too easy to re-load.

@yeti_house_glass Can I order one of these J-hooks from you?

@SSVUN~YAH How did you order one of those?

Last edited:
Top Bottom