XVape XLUX ROFFU

LesPlenty

Company Rep
No international shipping? My uk adress has no options available
Yep, I am afraid XVAPE USA is USA only, but here are a couple of local seller options for you,

Petetbay

Yep, I am afraid XVAPE USA is USA only, but here are a couple of local seller options for you,
Also Lite version.

Sativapo

Hi my roffu metal chamber doesn't clip in anymore, it falls when upside down. Anyone knows what could be the issue/fix ?

Sativapo,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Shorner

Hi my roffu metal chamber doesn't clip in anymore, it falls when upside down. Anyone knows what could be the issue/fix ?
I had it with my old Roffu, they were supposed to have sorted it how olds the unit?
There is no fix, its a very poor design unfortunately, I was promised another unit but never recieved it, I recieved very poor customer service from them.

Sativapo

I had it with my old Roffu, they were supposed to have sorted it how olds the unit?
There is no fix, its a very poor design unfortunately, I was promised another unit but never recieved it, I recieved very poor customer service from them.
I bought it on last 420...

Last edited:
Sativapo,
  • Wow
Reactions: bm96

Vapor Dude

I needed a vape with a bigger chamber than my Dynavap B Helix tip. I want a convection vaporizer with a lower draw resistance as well. The Roffu on demand mode does this with excellent design and quality construction. The Glass Water Pipe Adaptor provides decent big cloudy pulls. The funnel makes loading and stirring a breeze. With the SS Herb Pods and the Body Armor Sleeve traveling is stealthy, simple and tasteful. Low maintenance and easy cleaning is a nice bonus. Try it, you'll like it.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I bought it on last 420...
Bugger, just out of warranty. You must have picked up some old stock as the o-ring did wear on the OG and was replaced by a stainless steel snap ring.
Do not worry @Sativapo, I used a 9x1mm VMQ o-ring to replace mine and is pretty easy (a bit fiddly) to fit (I replaced my OG that now has over 9100 on the puff counter, the 9x1mm is actually a tighter fit than the OG and my replacement is now worn to fit like the OG after many months use).
Just make sure to get the old o-ring material out then slip the new o-ring on the heater post and use an oven to push it down into position.
I ordered the kit below as you can never have enough o-rings for different scenarios,
Kit No. BG0202 (has 10x o-rings you can use),

Last edited:

kiddvudu2

Hey all!

I'm a long time vaporist here who has had a number of devices over the past 10 years. My mission last year was to whittle my collection down so it was easier to manage. Currently I own a TM2 and a Revolve. After selling off most of my devices, I've realized that I miss a couple of my ultra-portables for special situations. I spent the time between holiday festivities researching which devices might fit that bill, and the Roffu is one that made my list. I wanted share my purchasing experience, as I was quite impressed:

I ordered my blue Roffu on 12/30/23 @ 9:07pm EST.

Although this thread is the primary reason I decided on a Roffu, I had only read about 1/3 of it (skipping through from oldest to newest) prior to yesterday. 76 pages is alot to read when you have other stuff going on like holiday gatherings and whatnot.

Anyways, yesterday (12/31/23) @ 2:45pm EST I decided I wanted the grey device instead of the blue one, so I placed a 2nd order for a gray one and sent an email to support requesting to cancel the blue order. I had fully expected it to not get cancelled prior to shipping and end up with 2 devices that I'd have to decide how to deal with, especially being new years eve. But to my amazement and great appreciation, at 3:14pm EST (less than an hour!!!) I had a reply from CS stating that there was no need for me to create a 2nd order - that all I needed to do was request a color change on my original order - and they cancelled the 2nd order, and modified my original order to match my request. Then today (1/1/24 - next day, NEW YEARS DAY) I received notice that it has already shipped!!!!

Not only extremely timely, but on a holiday WEEKEND!!!

@420edc my hat's off to you for this one! Great job, and happy new years! Thank you so much!

Looking forward to joining in on the conversation here when I receive my device!

Peese!

maremaresing

I was wondering that too, and glad that @cannabis.pro called it out. Cheers for that, and xvape response.

The roffu is just about only vape with it's shortcomings that I tolerate and use frequently, and am now at well over a year of near daily use. It's so hard to stay mad at it when I dive into bed at night and reach for ol reliable roffu. Or when I wake up to a panic attack. And then, after a high temp high performing session, it's hard not to admire the smoothness of design and satisfying weight of the device. Or the comforting warmth in the hand.

I suprised myself by boiling down my portable vape recommendation to a friend wanting to get into it. After running through their price range and all of the current options, the roffu is the only electric portable I'm confident will sell dry herb vaporizing to a newbie first time. Not really any technique to it, it's not fiddly, it hits those high temp chemicals, it has long battery life.

Just a damn good vape overall, and the built in vapor cooling in such a compact package drives it home. So good work xvape/xlux on a solid performing portable!

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I was wondering that too, and glad that @cannabis.pro called it out. Cheers for that, and xvape response.

The roffu is just about only vape with it's shortcomings that I tolerate and use frequently, and am now at well over a year of near daily use. It's so hard to stay mad at it when I dive into bed at night and reach for ol reliable roffu. Or when I wake up to a panic attack. And then, after a high temp high performing session, it's hard not to admire the smoothness of design and satisfying weight of the device. Or the comforting warmth in the hand.

I suprised myself by boiling down my portable vape recommendation to a friend wanting to get into it. After running through their price range and all of the current options, the roffu is the only electric portable I'm confident will sell dry herb vaporizing to a newbie first time. Not really any technique to it, it's not fiddly, it hits those high temp chemicals, it has long battery life.

Just a damn good vape overall, and the built in vapor cooling in such a compact package drives it home. So good work xvape/xlux on a solid performing portable!
Interesting, I've seen you knock other vapes because the "airpath" can't be cleaned. Roffu gets a pass?

I like Roffu and use it (with glass mp) as my wake and bake morning toker.
But I have had issues twice in first year. First one was replaced because heater would get hot even though the device was not powered on. Second I haven't acted on, now out of warranty, is the wiggle-y loose chamber. I'm too lazy to shop for a single oring to fix it.

I sent a friend a Roffu and a V3 Pro to try out. He liked the V3 Pro better. Go figure.
My personal preference is the Roffu (of the two).

vapviking,

maremaresing

Interesting, I've seen you knock other vapes because the "airpath" can't be cleaned. Roffu gets a pass?

I get that I speak out against these habitual flaws and believe that the vape market is resting on not being held accountable for proper innovation. For UX, you only have to look at the flashlight industry for 3 seconds to see a simple one button UI scheme that has good UX that could be implemented in the roffu. Cleanable airpath stuff should be a no brainer but they won't do it until we keep asking for it.

"Just trust us" doesn't fly when it's something I heat up and inhale from and have the option to avoid.

Roffu absolutely doesn't get a pass. It's lazy non customer centric design and they won't even post a teardown image of what that area looks like so I can assess risk or ability to carefully flush with ISO. It's why, along with the UX, it's so close but so far away from being my "perfect" vape that I can take on the go.

Outside of carefully using it when traveling before bed, it stays clean and lives by my bedside. It excels at that and mitigates any grossness getting into the airpath since my bed is the cleanest place in the house.

I also can't use it through water because I don't want to gum up things with blowback.

However, you have people like @LesPlenty who have clearly done everything I won't/can't and had zero issues or seen anything worrying. So ymmv and I might be wrong.

With my friend, I had to choose between my perfect nitpicky standards and making a good first impression of vapes to a regular dude. The roffu satisfies the later.

kiddvudu2

Any preference on the v1 vs v2 dosing capsules? It seems the v2 are out of stock where I've looked.

Peese!

kiddvudu2,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Any preference on the v1 vs v2 dosing capsules?
Most of my XVAPE/XMAX caps are the same except for the Oont, they are slightly shorter due to the design. The only difference I can see in any caps I have is a couple have slightly smaller holes in each end but I do not 'feel' any difference during use.
Do you have a link to the 2 types for me to check up on @kiddvudu2 ?

LesPlenty,

Old Stoner1958

I have a bunch of the V# PRO caps. They seem to have the smaller holes.
And the caps are perfect for on the go use. ( I even use them at home).
Less cleaning is a;ways a good thing.

Old Stoner1958,

364F

Hi guys! Long time lurker heee, just created my account. Got the Roffu on Black Fridays and have been loving it next to my Nova #023. The only thing is that the last couple of days the sleeves (quartz and metal) hasn’t been sitting very fit (sorry English isn’t my first language) and today the metal one gets loose if I put the vape upside down. I got mine from xvape website.

In my first round with vapes I had a magiBox, flower mate 5 I think, a SS GH, a walnut vapman, a FW5, a DBV, an herbalaire and I don’t remember anymore right now lol.

Been loving the Roffu, really impressed with how easy to use (and share) is. I got the rubber sleeve, the wpa, dosing caps, 10/10 would recommend it!

Shorner

Got the Roffu on Black Fridays,. The only thing is that the last couple of days the sleeves (quartz and metal) hasn’t been sitting very fit (sorry English isn’t my first language) and today the metal one gets loose if I put the vape upside down. I got mine from xvape website.
They claim to have sorted it but your the 2nd person that's mentioned the problem in the last few days!!

Last edited:

ainkeK

My Roffu combusted. How do I prevent this from happening? When I looked inside, ash was up against where the screen was.
The unfortunate thing was that I was in my room and now my room smells of actual marijuana smoke now instead of just vapor which goes away after a while
I was using the metal cap at 420, not even 428 and using it through a globe mk ii china clone glass when it combusted on the 4th hit I think
I've never had this happen before and I've been using the same routine with the same temps with the same glass for a few days now since I've gotten it
there is a possibility that the pack might've been tighter than usual because I was using pre-ground, but I had used a 1/4th of the same consistency pre-ground before with no combustion issues.

Does anyone have any ideas on why this might've happened, as well as ideas on how to prevent this from happening in the future?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
The only thing is that the last couple of days the sleeves (quartz and metal) hasn’t been sitting very fit (sorry English isn’t my first language) and today the metal one gets loose if I put the vape upside down. I got mine from xvape website.
They claim to have sorted
Definately sorted. I think you were not pushing hard enough to 'click' to lock the oven in place @364F as I show here, let us know if yours has ever clicked into the lock position.
My Roffu combusted.
That is a first.:tup:
Does anyone have any ideas on why this might've happened, as well as ideas on how to prevent this from happening in the future?
I can get my ABV very dark with the OG cooling unit, almost black in the middle (tunneling) in a capsule with the S/S oven due to not being able to stir especially if I overpack but never ash even when on a bong.
If your herb was dry and used as you say, on a bong, packed tightly & ripping hard many times back to back could have been the culprit.
I store my buds with Boveda Packs to keep the moisture at a good level for consistency when vaping.
If your bud was stored correctly and you pack semi-loosely and get the problem again there must be a problem with your unit and may need further investigation.

Last edited:
Top Bottom