XVape XLUX ROFFU

PutOneInTheAir

E-nano, DynaVaps, v3pro, ROFFU
My chambers no longer stay in place on my unit anymore I mean they were always loose but now there's no tightness and it's only a matter of time before I drop my glass chamber. Anyone know of a fix or if customer service has something like a o-ring for keeping the chamber in? I never got an extra o-ring for that piece assuming that that's what's holding these bowls in?

Edit: Sorry never mind I found the answer a few pages back

If out of the warranty period, you can use a 9mmx1mm cross section (or slightly smaller) silicon o-ring to fix or if still under warranty get in touch with where you purchased it from for help or call or message here,

support@xvape.com

Call our offices:

Monday - Friday 10am to 4pm PST

(909)517-1100

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
If out of the warranty period, you can use a 9mmx1mm cross section (or slightly smaller) silicon o-ring to fix or if still under warranty get in touch with where you purchased it from for help or call or message here,

support@xvape.com

Call our offices:

Monday - Friday 10am to 4pm PST

(909)517-1100
If out of the warranty period, you can use a 9mmx1mm cross section
If your unit is still under warranty, start a return with where you got it for a replacement unit,
if out of warranty the seller may give you an o-ring and pick to help...or the aftermarket 9x1 works and is a little bit tighter than stock.

PutOneInTheAir

If your unit is still under warranty, start a return with where you got it for a replacement unit,
if out of warranty the seller may give you an o-ring and pick to help...or the aftermarket 9x1 works and is a little bit tighter than stock.
Thank you I did message them just waiting for a reply I'm still under warranty as of this month and then I will be out in December not even worried about a unit replacement just some o-rings would be good to get me back and running.

PutOneInTheAir,
Reactions: LesPlenty

BH491

Hey group
If anyone can help please

To help explain to my friend how to clean the cooling chamber/mouth piece,
the best possible with just warm water and soap.

My friend just received for me a used roffu from an amazing member here,(not sure if he wants his name mentioned)

The problems are, im not there,
My friend doesn't vape, and also doesnt have access to iso
And
I cant find after some google searching, any videos showing cleaning, and even if i did,
Since he only has water and soap maybe the procedure is different.

Ive seen warnings of using iso on the magnets.
Is there no problem with water and soap?

Can all the mouthpiece parts soak for a while in warm water and soap? How long is advised?

If scrubbing is needed, what can be used for the scrubbing?

Anything else he should know,do?

Its not too dirty but he sais there is some sticky stuff and it smells, and can tell its been used...

Even if just water and soap isnt ideal, that's all we have to work with, and just looking to do best possible..

Thanks a lot

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I would keep the soap away from any of the silicone, just hot water as the silicone can absorb the soap smell. Hot soapy water should be fine for the other parts in the cooling unit and glass oven.
I would suggest getting some iso at some stage to make life easier.:tup:

LesPlenty,
Reactions: BH491

BH491

Thanks les
i assumed warm water,but you wrote hot, is boiling ok too?

I would like to order a few small accessories,
Does anyone know what sites the best to order from in the states ?
Specifically regarding what site has the cheapest shipping for small items,
And do any of those places also have BF sales?

I dont think I have a chamber screen for the glass bowl,(recieved second hand)
Can i buy just a screen or 2? I didn't see anything on the main xvape site.

funnel,body armor sleeve (maybe if I can afford it atm, also a metal chamber, and the wpa)
If i cant buy chamber screens, does the metal chamber come maybe with 2 ,and/or do they even intermatch and fit in the glass?
Thanks for any help

NN

LesPlenty

Company Rep
i assumed warm water,but you wrote hot
The hotter the better, just don't burn yourself!
Specifically regarding what site has the cheapest shipping for small items,
420EDC?
I didn't see anything on the main xvape site.
The oven comes with the plate/filter
funnel,body armor sleeve (maybe if I can afford it atm, also a metal chamber, and the wpa)
If i cant buy chamber screens, does the metal chamber come maybe with 2 ,and/or do they even intermatch and fit in the glass?
The plate/filter is interchangeable between the glass and steel ovens.

PutOneInTheAir

They messaged me back pretty fast, saying they will ship out the tool and the extra o-rings ASAP. 👌
Hey group
If anyone can help please

To help explain to my friend how to clean the cooling chamber/mouth piece,
the best possible with just warm water and soap.

My friend just received for me a used roffu from an amazing member here,(not sure if he wants his name mentioned)

The problems are, im not there,
My friend doesn't vape, and also doesnt have access to iso
And
I cant find after some google searching, any videos showing cleaning, and even if i did,
Since he only has water and soap maybe the procedure is different.

Ive seen warnings of using iso on the magnets.
Is there no problem with water and soap?

Can all the mouthpiece parts soak for a while in warm water and soap? How long is advised?

If scrubbing is needed, what can be used for the scrubbing?

Anything else he should know,do?

Its not too dirty but he sais there is some sticky stuff and it smells, and can tell its been used...

Even if just water and soap isnt ideal, that's all we have to work with, and just looking to do best possible..

Thanks a lot
I have multiple vapes and I actually find this vape to be the easiest to clean All I use is hot water in a little scrubbing power and it comes out real nice and clean. Silicone is especially easy to clean with just water.

THX919

Hello All, my Rofu stopped working, I have been using it daily for 7 months now it was great until it died. It does not turn on anymore, even with a fully charged battery. When I plug in the charger with the battery inserted I get a message that says no battery. I am still under warranty, has anyone experienced this failure before? I have sent an email to support@xvapeusa.com (where I bought it), and I am waiting for their reply. What is the typical process? for a warranty claim? Do I send back the old unit? Here is a pic of my unit Rofu not turning on

Petetbay

Hello All, my Rofu stopped working, I have been using it daily for 7 months now it was great until it died. It does not turn on anymore, even with a fully charged battery. When I plug in the charger with the battery inserted I get a message that says no battery. I am still under warranty, has anyone experienced this failure before? I have sent an email to support@xvapeusa.com (where I bought it), and I am waiting for their reply. What is the typical process? for a warranty claim? Do I send back the old unit? Here is a pic of my unit Rofu not turning on
How is there a message of No Battery, as you need a battery to display the message, on the charger without a battery you don’t get this message you get a big pic of a battery, does not compute. Message in Error.

I hope they get you taking care of quickly, they are usually pretty good.

Petetbay,

THX919

How is there a message of No Battery, as you need a battery to display the message, on the charger without a battery you don’t get this message you get a big pic of a battery, does not compute. Message in Error.

I hope they get you taking care of quickly, they are usually pretty good.
The behavior is with the battery inserted, 5 clicks to turn it on nothing happens the display is dead, with no vibration, as if there is no battery. But when you plug in the USB-C port, the display shows no battery :shrug:

Old Stoner1958

The behavior is with the battery inserted, 5 clicks to turn it on nothing happens the display is dead, with no vibration, as if there is no battery. But when you plug in the USB-C port, the display shows no battery :shrug:
Have you tried a different battery?

Old Stoner1958,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
has anyone experienced this failure before?
I did once but I fixed it by iso swabbing the units battery terminals and swapping to a different battery. I then charged the offending battery in my Nitecore charger and the battery/vape has worked fine since.
You could try the terminal clean but if the fault persists your unit may have a different permanent fault @THX919.
What is the typical process?
It may take a day or three and as this is a rare fault the company may want the body back for troubleshooting.
Sorry for your troubles @THX919 but the upside is you may end up with a spare CU etc if the terminal clean does not help.

LesPlenty,

THX919

I did once but I fixed it by iso swabbing the units battery terminals and swapping to a different battery. I then charged the offending battery in my Nitecore charger and the battery/vape has worked fine since.
You could try the terminal clean but if the fault persists your unit may have a different permanent fault @THX919.

It may take a day or three and as this is a rare fault the company may want the body back for troubleshooting.
Sorry for your troubles @THX919 but the upside is you may end up with a spare CU etc if the terminal clean does not help.
Thanks, Les for the troubleshooting suggestion. I will certainly try cleaning the battery terminals and see if that resolves my issue. Will report back when I get a chance to try this out!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I will certainly try cleaning the battery terminals
I do not know if this actually was the problem with my unit or just a random glitch that cleared when I was swapping/cleaning...but it is worth a try:tup:

LesPlenty,

GoGlass

Hello, it seems that xvapeusa.com dont ship to Europe. Do you know a way to order a roffu for Europe except Vapefiend ? Thanks !

LesPlenty

Company Rep
LesPlenty,
Reactions: Shrike

LesPlenty

Company Rep

therunawaysun

Good day everyone - I just received a new Roffu lite kit from 420edc yesterday and after the burnoffs and running it through it's paces, I can't seem to get the bud to toast much more than a pale pale brown (with plenty of green still visible). Based on experience with other vapes, I'd guess the herb isn't actually getting too much above 380 or so, despite me doing everything I can to increase airflow by removing screens, non-packed dosing cap, long drags with some puffing/carbing with air intake to pump up the temp of the air moving through the device. I can indeed get the stock mouthpiece pretty hot, but even after three 6 minute sessions at 428 - the herb is still coming out pale tan/green.

Is it possible I have a defective unit? I've had other xvape products and never had this sort of issue.

@LesPlenty - You seem to be the expert here. I really want to love the Roffu - it ticks all the boxes I'm looking for in a vape on paper - but I can't figure out what's going on with this. Any insight or next steps would be much appreciated.

therunawaysun,
Top Bottom