XMAX V3 VS Healthy Rips VS Lobo VS Tinymight

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
You are posting a link of a study that is based on a test with solvents and a freaking cryostat. :doh:

I would advice people to stop stating things in threads based on their own conclusions unless it's not a reliable source based on a vaporizer test.

There have been several tests through medical facilities with medical grade vaporizers like volcano's. Various temperatures have various effects with different extractions of compounds including different terpenes. I think there is a difference between evaporation and boiling. This is where the misconception of the chart could lead to the conclusion that the temperature stated are not boiling points but evaporation points.

The chart of reddit is a chart that has been made of a member based on research and medical tests. And.... it's accurate. The thread posted previously btw is not the correct thread. This is the correct thread which is more in depth and covers a lot more through the years.

I really hope that experimental science or medicine is not your field. You seems to be working backwards from your conclusions rather than looking at the world as it is. Not to mention I'm not sure how 23-18 > 10, but I will grant you the extra years if you feel we need it to understand your authority.

Top Bottom