XMAX V3 Nano, simple&small.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Hi FC Community and Fellow Members,

Topgreen Company and XMAX Team is very proud to present you the XMAX V3 Nano, a tiny&cute dry herb vaporizer designed for ease of use but uncompromising with vapor quality. We expect it will satisfy beginners looking for a simple device and "Connoisseurs" with high quality requirements.

Look at the device now:
XMAX_V3_NANO_RELEASE_POSTER.jpg

It's a tiny device: 20.5*20.2*133.6mm, the chamber size is smaller than the V3Pro Big Brother, perfect for a few quick hits on the go!

The Hybrid heating Technology is perfect to deliver flavorfull consistent clouds in a short time (timer is 3mn), thanks to the Silver plated loading chamber, Silver is famous to conduct heat very well in order to get an even and full roast.

Temperature control is precise, device temperature setting starts at 200°C and gradually increase to 220°C all over the 3mn session. 3 Clics to power on/off, that's all! While it's powered on the led starts to blink red for a 30s pre-heat, then the corresponding power light (battery charge level status) will be on and the Nano vibrates twice to indicate it's ready to hit.

xmax-v3-nano.jpg

Flavor is very good, no bad taste to notice and the Glass mouthpiece helps a lot to taste this subtil flavors in your favourite botanical.

And it's available in severals amazing colour finish for only.... 50$ (Suggested retail price).

Here a presentation video by XMAX:

Feel free to ask about the XMAX V3 Nano in this thread, already a few Reviews raised on the Net and seems pretty positives.

Best regards to every Members and specially to the amazing FC Staff!

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Topgreen and the Xmax brand are now running a Giveaway in Instagram and Facebook, look here:

This is your chance to get one of these amazing new devices, Xmax Riggo or the Xmax V3 Nano.

Got a few sessions with my Xmax V3 Nano and I can say our Engineers did an amazing job and Designers found very nice new colours and simple but cute design. I'm convinced the Community will like this device!

seedy53

baby v3 pro with lesser features but the right price point for those want to have a small investment and very easy to conceal. do not have one to review but i have been pleased with v3 pro and starry 4. so this maybe perfect for a entry level device.

maremaresing

I saw a video with this side by side with the pro and it's way tinier than I expected. Really neat device.

Do dosing caps for the pro or roffu work here? (says chamber size is smaller but not sure how much.)
How is the mouthpiece held in? I was hoping that black part was a magnetic cap it went in, but looks like you just pull the tube out to reload.

Last edited:

llamaman001

I saw a video with this side by side with the pro and it's way tinier than I expected. Really neat device.

Do dosing caps for the pro or roffu work here? (says chamber size is smaller but not sure how much.)
How is the mouthpiece held in? I was hoping that black part was a magnetic cap it went in, but looks like you just pull the tube out to reload.
Already confirmed by vapefiend that dosing capsules do not fit this model unfortunately

Finessseee

Topgreen Company and XMAX Team is very proud to present you the XMAX V3 Nano, a tiny&cute dry herb vaporizer designed for ease of use but uncompromising with vapor quality. We expect it will satisfy beginners looking for a simple device and "Connoisseurs" with high quality requirements.

Look at the device now:

It's a tiny device: 20.5*20.2*133.6mm, the chamber size is smaller than the V3Pro Big Brother, perfect for a few quick hits on the go!

The Hybrid heating Technology is perfect to deliver flavorfull consistent clouds in a short time (timer is 3mn), thanks to the Silver plated loading chamber, Silver is famous to conduct heat very well in order to get an even and full roast.

Temperature control is precise, device temperature setting starts at 200°C and gradually increase to 220°C all over the 3mn session. 3 Clics to power on/off, that's all! While it's powered on the led starts to blink red for a 30s pre-heat, then the corresponding power light (battery charge level status) will be on and the Nano vibrates twice to indicate it's ready to hit.

xmax-v3-nano.jpg

Flavor is very good, no bad taste to notice and the Glass mouthpiece helps a lot to taste this subtil flavors in your favourite botanical.

And it's available in severals amazing colour finish for only.... 50$ (Suggested retail price).

Feel free to ask about the XMAX V3 Nano in this thread, already a few Reviews raised on the Net and seems pretty positives.

Stoked to try this bad boi out. Love the small size. Hope a native WPA is created soon!

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
XMax V3 Pro/XLux Roffu Dosing Capsules will not fit/work in the XMax V3 Nano.

MP is held in place with a friction gasket similar to Arizer Solo/Air series, it just doesn't drop down all the way into the chamber, it drops down 2-3mm. The screen in the MP base then filters the chamber and vapor path sitting directly below it.

If the Dosing Capsules worked, this would be a clutch stealth device for drop in/out functionality. As it is, now you have to fiddle with cleaning out the chamber manually and then cleaning it good enough so that the MP seals/sits properly where it is supposed to. It's a bummer there was no effort put into making the chambers close enough to fit capsules (considering it was done on another device from the same manufacturer that doesn't function as well as this slightly newer Nano device IMO).

llamaman001

MP is held in place with a friction gasket similar to Arizer Solo/Air series, it just doesn't drop down all the way into the chamber, it drops down 2-3mm. The screen in the MP base then filters the chamber and vapor path sitting directly below it.

If the Dosing Capsules worked, this would be a clutch stealth device for drop in/out functionality. As it is, now you have to fiddle with cleaning out the chamber manually and then cleaning it good enough so that the MP seals/sits properly where it is supposed to. It's a bummer there was no effort put into making the chambers close enough to fit capsules (considering it was done on another device from the same manufacturer that doesn't function as well as this slightly newer Nano device IMO).
How do you like it? Do you feel it’s worth the $50? I was just basically looking for a cheap one hitter style device that would do about .1 in a couple minutes

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
How do you like it? Do you feel it’s worth the $50? I was just basically looking for a cheap one hitter style device that would do about .1 in a couple minutes
Yeah, just be super careful with your mouthpiece. Would not pocket it installed. It gets the job done, if you want flavor, hit it while it is warming up before it gets to preset temp(s).

If anyone out there breaks or loses their mouthpiece, fairly certain the standard one-hitter dugout bat will fit, you would just need to screen the top of the load or put one in the one-hitter that will likely pull some flowers as you draw, but it will work.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
have y'all seen the teaser for the v3pro nano?!

I looked in the unreleased section but didn't see anything.
I'm actually pretty stoked for this! Seems even more pocketable!
We are glad you appreciate the V3 Pro little brother, yes it's so small... and powerfull in the same time!
it's actually not a video. This IG link is just to the teaser inage from the thumbnail gets a bit bigger

doing a search I found this on 420 magazine's forum:

📢 Exciting News: XMAX V3 NANO Coming Soon!

We're thrilled to announce that on October 31st, we will be launching a simplified version of the XMAX V3 PRO – the XMAX V3 NANO. This new addition to our product family retains the exceptional quality and innovation of the PRO while offering a more streamlined vaping experience. The XMAX V3 NANO is designed to make vaping even more accessible and enjoyable for everyone. Join us in the journey of redefining dry herb vaping with the XMAX V3 PRO and anticipate the arrival of the XMAX V3 NANO this October. It's time to embrace simplicity and sophistication in your vaping sessions. 🌬️💨

(I hope it's not just like low-med-high settings.
I also hope you don't need to use an app to operate it.)

Fingers crossed for this one to be a great, simple out and about vape!
It's a fixed setting starting at 200°C and ramping up to 220°C through the 3mn session. No App at Xmax, we are looking to offer simple vaporizers.
I don't think you'll need an app.
In another note, built-in battery... (saw that at the video someone shared about it the some time ago)
I wonder if they restricted the airflow a bit, as I found I have to block the first row of air slots at both sides for it to works properly.
Edit: at that video that showed a sample version, it seems they didn't restrict it.
Yes, it's a 1000mah built-in battery, enough for 6x3mn sessions, not so bad, isn't it?
Not in English, but stumbled upon this Nano overview a few weeks ago.

Thank you for sharing that video from one of our Distributors.

The Nano's chamber being way smaller than the one Roffu or V3Pro get, their dosing caps will not fit Nano's chamber. Although I noticed the old Xmax V2Pro dosing caps to fit it... in wide but the length is a few mm too long. We will probably release proprietaries dosing caps based on customers wishes. Mouthpiece tight fit in the chamber top only by friction (no o-rings on the stem though 2 silicone o-rings are built-in in the chamber top), no magnets here.
I don't see them for sale in US yet?
Yep, like usual with Xmax brand, we started to release it in Europe/ rest of the world but not in the US, I'm not sure if it's cause added shipment&customs delays or if it's intentional in order to detect any potential issue before it hits the mainstream US /North America market, hope you understand, sorry for the delays and thank you for your patience!
@XMAXVAPORIZER What is the outer diameter of the mouthpiece tube and how is it held in the device?
Outer diameter of the Xmax V3 Nano glass stem is 10mm, it's held in by friction with the help of 2 built-in silicone o-rings in the chamber top.
Any early adopter discount codes ? Looks like a fun little backup vape to keep in the kit
Sorry but we don't have any store for direct sales, we are doing wholesales only, if you are a retailer, please contact me by pm in order to get in touch with our Sales Director. Yes it's a fun device but definitively not a toy! A true&effective vaporizer in a compact shape with simplicity of use.
I received it today! It is super tiny (and beautiful)! I will share some thoughts when i test it more!
Can't wait to read your thoughts!
XMAX has been really quiet in this thread and not giving answers. Can you help answer my questions about the stem? Provide pictures of the top part?

Thanks for being an early adopter!
Sorry my friend but I was involved in intensive testing! I received the Xmax V3 Nano and the Xmax Riggo the same day I posted about this devices (October 31th), I had to try the devices before to be able to help or talk about!

Hi, I understand the concerns you mention although the Xmax V3 Nano power source being very small, the use of a larger chamber would decrease the battery charge longlife even more... Actually you can get 6x3mn sessions out of the 1 000mah built-in battery (so 3-6 loads), it's already a small duration so it appeared difficult for us to disminish it even more.
If it appears the customers to ask for dosing caps we will reply positively and release dosing caps or others accessories required. I'm glad you appreciate the device's performances though!
Yeah, just be super careful with your mouthpiece. Would not pocket it installed. It gets the job done, if you want flavor, hit it while it is warming up before it gets to preset temp(s).

If anyone out there breaks or loses their mouthpiece, fairly certain the standard one-hitter dugout bat will fit, you would just need to screen the top of the load or put one in the one-hitter that will likely pull some flowers as you draw, but it will work.
Yes, I agree the glass mouthpiece is not very "pocket friendly" that's why I'll suggest others more robust stems options at the Team, I found myself a 10mm wide e-cig metal mouthpiece and it fits the Xmax V3 Nano (I suppose it's a Divine Tribe Jet Stream mouthpiece, not sure but it fits both the Nano and the JetStream though), so, basically, you can already find a few more options in the market.

I'm very glad to see the Xmax V3 Nano seems to get the interest it deserves to get!

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Topgreen and the Xmax brand are now running a Giveaway in Instagram and Facebook, look here:

This is your chance to get one of these amazing new devices, Xmax Riggo or the Xmax V3 Nano.

Got a few sessions with my Xmax V3 Nano and I can say our Engineers did an amazing job and Designers found very nice new colours and simple but cute design. I'm convinced the Community will like this device!
I have to do an update about that Annoucement: Winners will won both the Xmax V3 Nano AND the Xmax Riggo!

XpeeN

What are the reasons you ditched the on demand design and settled on a 30secs warmup? If this device could warm up in ~10 secs it'd be much better imo

seedy53

What are the reasons you ditched the on demand design and settled on a 30secs warmup? If this device could warm up in ~10 secs it'd be much better imo
smaller frame, smaller oven, less powerful heater, less powerful battery. this is a econo-micro vap is probably a few reasons.
they wanted to make a smaller device, for less money, so certain features and components spec'ed, had to be reduced in size and costs. on demand requires more battery power too.
that's what i think the reasons are that you asked about.

XpeeN

smaller frame, smaller oven, less powerful heater, less powerful battery. this is a econo-micro vap is probably a few reasons.
they wanted to make a smaller device, for less money, so certain features and components spec'ed, had to be reduced in size and costs. on demand requires more battery power too.
Except the mambo has ~15 secs warmup, with the same specs except the heater basically. My question is, why they chose this heater (a ceramic rod if I'm not mistaken?) ?

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Yes but since the small session duration we desired the device to be ready to deliver at the first second of the 3mn session and not to get the first hits to be just like an additionnal warm-up, so... Yep it's 30s cause the technology we use in the Xmax V3 Nano requires that time in order to be fully saturated by heat and trully effective to vaporize our favourite flowers!
I'm not sure I well understand your point of vue but, for me, it looks like you see the Xmax V3 Nano only like a "lesser"version of the Xmax V3Pro, with all my respect I will disagree, in fact the Nano is a condensate of the best V3Pro features (at least the best shared by most customer's part): It looks like more people use session rather than On-demand... so we opted for session only... As well we noticed a lot of complains about plastic mouthpiece, that's why we opted for a glass mouthpiece... And since it looks like the fav T° range to be rather hot we opted for a 200-220°C range, this is offer 2-3 tasty hits, even very tasty, to be honnest that aspect of the device get me surprised, very surprised by taste quality... When taste tends to fade a little, clouds size increase, no jokes, this is true thick and big clouds... In my humble opinion this is the device which is the closer, in every compartments, of a famous pen vaporizer (discontinued) with an insect name... without all the hassles this famous device carried...
Except the mambo has ~15 secs warmup, with the same specs except the heater basically. My question is, why they chose this heater (a ceramic rod if I'm not mistaken?) ?
Yep but Mambo doesn't seems to get hyped, I like mine but, basically, the true convection aspect doesn't seems to do the trick for a such tiny device destined to be used outdoors, in events or social situations. The loong hits the Mambo required doesn't stand with a such sort of device. That's why we opted for an hybrid heater in order to add some conduction, the added conduction is the reason of the 30s warm-up, like you probably know, conduction work by heating-up the whole chamber, more mass than wires only in convection devices, more time is required to get the chamber well saturated... 30s seems to be a nice compromise in order to get only satisfying clouds without any setting to deal with!

About the ceramic rod heater, it's something I read somewhere but I still not get any confirmation, I sent a request at the Engineers in order to get more infos on the Nano's heating technology and silver plated chamber. As well I collected a few user's request for additionnals accessories: plastic mouthpiece cause glass is so breakable, dosing caps!!! and wpa. For the WPA I'm thinking that's probably not the most important accessorie to release but let me know if I'm mistaken! Let me know if you have more suggestions for the Nano.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Here a nice review by George (Vapefiend), in short they said to prefer it to the Oont despite the lack of T° control, they are amazed by the compact design, taste profil and performances! Thanks to the Vapefiend Team and all UK dry herb vaporizers fans, you'll love the V3 Nano!

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
It looks like more people use session rather than On-demand... so we opted for session only.
I'm curious about this statement. Someone else said this to me the other day too. Looking at reddit and the v3 pro thread here, I can't find evidence that more people are using session mode. In fact it looks like the opposite. Can you tell me how you came to this conclusion?

I think the other updates make sense, especially the size and the MP. But I am surprised people were asking for another session device with no option for on-demand.

Jojofernz

Look at the device now:

xmax-v3-nano.jpg

I am extremely interested in this vape! My buddy recently got a V3 Pro for his wife she loves, and this thing, and the price, seem to be perfect stocking stuffers/gifts this Christmas for those smokers I know who could use a little intro to vape, as well as an extra gift for myself….

When would these be available in the US, if you know? I saw they do release elsewhere to get feedback but would love if this came out in time to have before Christmas!

Thanks! Looking forward to this and the Riggo.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
I'm curious about this statement. Someone else said this to me the other day too. Looking at reddit and the v3 pro thread here, I can't find evidence that more people are using session mode. In fact it looks like the opposite. Can you tell me how you came to this conclusion?

I think the other updates make sense, especially the size and the MP. But I am surprised people were asking for another session device with no option for on-demand.
I think it's due to the numerous beta-testers, reviewers and posters who shared to use exclusively the Session Mode (like myself), for sure there is many, many peoples who are using OD Mode, but, based on our datas we estimated the Session Mode to be more widely used and probably the best choice in order to keep electronic simple enough to not raise up the price, my thoughts...:2c:

Isn't a 3mn session short enough to be considered as an "On-Demand Session vape"? :D

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
I am extremely interested in this vape! My buddy recently got a V3 Pro for his wife she loves, and this thing, and the price, seem to be perfect stocking stuffers/gifts this Christmas for those smokers I know who could use a little intro to vape, as well as an extra gift for myself….

When would these be available in the US, if you know? I saw they do release elsewhere to get feedback but would love if this came out in time to have before Christmas!

Thanks! Looking forward to this and the Riggo.
No worries, it looks like the devices are in transit, they will be available probably sooner than later... Although I just hope customs aren't complicating that calendar!
Glad to know you are considering the Riggo too, form factor is awesome and silicone pipe for dry use is a so nice add-on... Hope you will post your feedback in the dedicaced threads as soon you get enough intensive (and extensive) testing!
Thank you for considering the Xmax brand, we expect you will be satisfied!

XMAXVAPORIZER,
Top Bottom