Xmax Starry 4 BlindBox FC Contest

hinglemccringleberry

will be over the 8 of July at 23:59 (LA timezone), enjoy the game!

im-confused-m08wjd.jpg

Petetbay

Yes it is strange that there is no completion to the contest, but I’m pretty sure there is a good reason as PPN is not a guy to let anyone down, I just hope everything is ok in his life/family. Let’s be patient and I don’t know why anyone cares about the contest because I’m positive I won and you are all losers. :D

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
I'll go with the year I was born ... double nickel ... 55 ...

Thanks for the contest

NYC_Frank,
Reactions: Bologna

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Hi FC Community, the Xmax Starry Blind Box Contest is over... since the 8 of July...., all the replies posted until this date at 23:59 (LA timezone) will be considered.

I want to apologize about not being present in the forum since a week, in short my daughter's broken arm needed extra medical expertise and her little sister was sick at hell, probably- cause she was missing the extra attention we brought to her grand sister;) Childs are the best thing to happen in human life though!

Hmm... I'm right looking at your replies and it looks like nobody found the exact number... although it appears 2 menbers to be pretty close...

I asked for the number of buds you can see in the picture, most of the buds can be directly seen although 3 buds are only in the mirror's reflection and can't be seen directly, one tiny is attached to the Xmax Stash box zip handle and 6 are in the tipped glass jar (yes it's a sort of guess)... So the right number to find is.... :hmm:

:bang:71:mental:
So the 2 members to be the closer of the exact number are @Buildozer and @Petetbay , both with 70 (nobody had guess 72 though), I'm just adding your name in an online random name picker and push the wheel...

I will contact you by PM right after this post in order to get your prize shipped to your door. Thank you for everybody's participation to the Xmax Starry Blind Box Contest, I'm sad you didn't won but the Blind Box will be available soon!:bang:

Top Bottom