Xmax Starry 4 BlindBox FC Contest

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Hi FC, we are glad to offer you this Contest for the Xmax Starry 4 Blind Box release. The Box contains a Starry 4 full kit with specials patterns made by a famous US artist named Hydro74, you don't know which pattern you'll get, in the picture below that's the Ganesha pattern and it's one of the 2 patterns disclosed, the 2 others patterns are hided. As well the Starry 4 full kit comes with 2 Starry 4 accessories ( in example mine came with a 5 pack of dosing caps and a grinder card). You'll find more infos about the Blind Box in the Xmax Starry 4 thread soon...

The Contest is a stage-1 Contest, open to all members with at least 25 Trophy Points and from all the countries on the Planet.

One Winner will get a Xmax Starry 4 Blind Box.

To enter simply post in this thread the number of buds you can see in the picture, on the stash box you have an example of the 3 average size of buds. Strain is a Cherry Pie with less than 0.2%THC and 15%CBD.
You can only post one number, one time (no changes allowed).
The Winner will be the one with the right bud's number, if more than one person find the right number, one winner will be selected randomly. If nobody find the right number the closer will won (or selected randomly if many persons are close enough).

Here the picture

The Contest starts now (1st of July, 2023) and will be over the 8 of July at 23:59 (LA timezone), enjoy the game!

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Do I count the buds in the mirror or not?
Meh, too many buds are obscured or partially obscured....
I wouldn't do it too much easy to find, just let me know how much buds were thrown on the table, sorry I couldn't take the pic outdoor cause childs or unexpected visit, yes you have to guess... partially.

Thank you for everybody's participation!

cosimo

Hi FC, we are glad to offer you this Contest for the Xmax Starry 4 Blind Box release. The Box contains a Starry 4 full kit with specials patterns made by a famous US artist named Hydro74, you don't know which pattern you'll get, in the picture below that's the Ganesha pattern and it's one of the 2 patterns disclosed, the 2 others patterns are hided. As well the Starry 4 full kit comes with 2 Starry 4 accessories ( in example mine came with a 5 pack of dosing caps and a grinder card). You'll find more infos about the Blind Box in the Xmax Starry 4 thread soon...

The Contest is a stage-1 Contest, open to all members with at least 25 Trophy Points and from all the countries on the Planet.

One Winner will get a Xmax Starry 4 Blind Box.

To enter simply post in this thread the number of buds you can see in the picture, on the stash box you have an example of the 3 average size of buds. Strain is a Cherry Pie with less than 0.2%THC and 15%CBD.
You can only post one number, one time (no changes allowed).
The Winner will be the one with the right bud's number, if more than one person find the right number, one winner will be selected randomly. If nobody find the right number the closer will won (or selected randomly if many persons are close enough).

Here the picture

The Contest starts now (1st of July, 2023) and will be over the 8 of July at 23:59 (LA timezone), enjoy the game!
51 buds

Top Bottom