XMAX CARTY, a 510 Battery for Carts, concealed cartridge, Versatile (Button AND Autodraw!), 5 Voltage Settings, LCD Screen and so Small&Stealth!

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Hi FC,

We listened at your feedbacks and released a new device for carts, that one is considering your suggestions, thank you very much for the inputs!

Here the Xmax CARTY, it's a concealed 510 battery featuring 5 voltage levels (2.4v, 2.8v, 3.2v, 3.6v, 4.0v), a large LCD screen and a versatile autodraw/button system to take hits:

Let us to know what you think of that new device we released in order to reply to the complains you exprimed about the Pattis and Roody, we tried to consider the market's requirements better with that third attempt in the Cart's Market, can't wait to read your opinions, be fair, no need to use polish with me ;)

Here the link to the device homepage: https://www.xmaxvaporizer.com/products/xmax-carty-concealed-510-cartridge-battery

Thank you for looking!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Nice, thanks for listening on the features, interesting practical idea, although I absolutely hate the way it looks and would not like that mouthpiece at all personally lol so not for me, but could appeal to others...

I am curious how it could have auto draw and a button though, is there a way to turn off the auto draw? Otherwise wouldn't that defeat the button's function (either one can start the heat, but the benefit of a button is you let go and it stops heating so you can inhale to clear, if there is an auto-draw feature then that negates the purpose, it would keep heating even though you let go of the button... so can it be turned off??)

capecodboy

That's wassup! Looks sharp, absolutely nobody thinks ur smoking bud! Although, tell ur boss
The lowest heat for live rosin should be 2v-2.4, it's a live Rosin n live rez world! Low heat cuz live rez has alot of terps making it runnier. Disty is thick, so high voltage. but basically nobody what u smoke, find ur own sweet spot between taste and cloud and have a fuckin blast brutha!
💨🎄😜🤙🏻

Make one that fully conceals the cart, is both button and draw activated, and FULLY adjustable voltage setting (preheat too!) from, say 1-4 volts, and then you'd really have something...!
Def needs lower voltage, but I'm pretty sure it does fully conceal the cart. And the screen is perfect, most concealer models don't have a screen. Xmax carty appears at first glance like a nic vape. But....I don't use because the smoke touches the plastics then into ur lungs and that freak u out 💨🎄😜😜

capecodboy,

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Make one that fully conceals the cart, is both button and draw activated, and FULLY adjustable voltage setting (preheat too!) from, say 1-4 volts, and then you'd really have something...!
Sorry but did you gave a look at the features? Cart is FULLY concealed and it's both button and draw activated... I agree we didn't listened to lower the voltage settings, we estimated the pre-heat feature being a sort of "extra" low voltage setting and not only a pre-heat feature, it wasn't necessary to lower settings...
Here it's a place full of Connoisseurs with extremes requirements, it's awesome cause you are probably representing the most demanding customers and this is force us to release quality devices! We noticed the devices released following your advices are catching a lot more interest, thank you for that! In another hand, I noticed in Reddit the average customer are generally using settings in-between 2.4v-3.2v... But that's not the same experts Community... Yes you are really a level up!
I personnally emphasized about NOT to use 510 magnetic connection... Based on my experience with others devices, 510 magnetic connection isn't stable enough if you want to hit it when walking and this is add more reasons to get a unreliable experience (dust/resin keeping away the electricity to flow correctly). I required Ohm reading... but since the solid threaded connection, it's not necessary anymore imho...

Although we are just entering in the 510 battery market... So we will probably release more devices on the future and the FULLY adjustable voltage setting&Ohm reading will be probably available... One of these days (a fantastic Pink Floyd song by the way!)!
Nice, thanks for listening on the features, interesting practical idea, although I absolutely hate the way it looks and would not like that mouthpiece at all personally lol so not for me, but could appeal to others...

I am curious how it could have auto draw and a button though, is there a way to turn off the auto draw? Otherwise wouldn't that defeat the button's function (either one can start the heat, but the benefit of a button is you let go and it stops heating so you can inhale to clear, if there is an auto-draw feature then that negates the purpose, it would keep heating even though you let go of the button... so can it be turned off??)
Very good question my friend, always on point! Here, I'll have to ask to the Team... I still not tested the device... I hope the autodraw will not activate if you keep drawing when releasing the button... And will activate only if you stop to draw and inhale again... Smart question, thank you for asking! I'll let you know as soon I have a reply.... See you soon!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Very good question my friend, always on point! Here, I'll have to ask to the Team... I still not tested the device...

Hehe thanks yeah I had seen that feature before and that was the ultimate result, it was like having auto draw with an additional button... If there was some way for it to turn off the auto draw when the button is pressed, that would be ideal perhaps

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Hehe thanks yeah I had seen that feature before and that was the ultimate result, it was like having auto draw with an additional button... If there was some way for it to turn off the auto draw when the button is pressed, that would be ideal perhaps
Hope the autodraw doesn't activate if you keep drawing after the button's release... Do you think this is may be enough to fix the issue you mentionned? (As well I think it may be easier for us rather than to find a way to turn on/off the autodraw... although that's not impossible)

XMAXVAPORIZER,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Sorry but did you gave a look at the features? Cart is FULLY concealed and it's both button and draw activated... I agree we didn't listened to lower the voltage settings, we estimated the pre-heat feature being a sort of "extra" low voltage setting and not only a pre-heat feature, it wasn't necessary to lower settings...
Here it's a place full of Connoisseurs with extremes requirements, it's awesome cause you are probably representing the most demanding customers and this is force us to release quality devices! We noticed the devices released following your advices are catching a lot more interest, thank you for that! In another hand, I noticed in Reddit the average customer are generally using settings in-between 2.4v-3.2v... But that's not the same experts Community... Yes you are really a level up!
I personnally emphasized about NOT to use 510 magnetic connection... Based on my experience with others devices, 510 magnetic connection isn't stable enough if you want to hit it when walking and this is add more reasons to get a unreliable experience (dust/resin keeping away the electricity to flow correctly). I required Ohm reading... but since the solid threaded connection, it's not necessary anymore imho...

Although we are just entering in the 510 battery market... So we will probably release more devices on the future and the FULLY adjustable voltage setting&Ohm reading will be probably available... One of these days (a fantastic Pink Floyd song by the way!)!
Oh, I clicked the link and pored over all the features which is why I mentioned them with the request that the voltage be fully adjustable, as well the preheat set temp... all these features together would set this device apart from other options already available. While I agree with your assessment about this place and the level of users that frequent here, this point really doesn't apply as Yocan pretty much dominates the higher end 510 battery market, and has for years with 2 models that feature adjustable voltage settings in 0.1 increments (1.8 - 4.2v). Personally, I've found that many new(er) "ceramic" carts operate much better in the sub 2.0v range. My daughter loves her Yocan Uni Pro Plus and she is neither a connoisseur, nor demanding, but like most consumers, she does like options.

To be brutally honest, I don't see much in the the way of true "innovation" here at all...

Shit Snacks

Hope the autodraw doesn't activate if you keep drawing after the button's release... Do you think this is may be enough to fix the issue you mentionned? (As well I think it may be easier for us rather than to find a way to turn on/off the autodraw... although that's not impossible)

I can't say for sure, but I also agree the voltage is too high for me to be interested

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
The only cart device I own that has AUTO DRAW is my PCKT2. It also has manual fire. The auto draw works well, but there is no way to override it, even when using the manual button. The ISSUE here is at the end of one’s inhale, you CAN’T “CLEAR”, the cart with a final breath, with device NOT firing. Now on my PCKT2, it’s always a magnetic connection, so you could PULL the cart off the device at end of draw to clear.

As far as an OHM reading on display, I won’t buy any new devices that don’t include it. I’m not going to waste my time explaining why it’s an important feature yet again.

It’s obvious, this company is NOT listening to the exact same suggestions offered on this site for the past two years! They admittedly seem to value the mostly uneducated opinions of the kiddies on Reddit. Too bad…

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Does it stand upright? Does it accept all size carts (.3, .5, & 1 g)?
Yes it accepts even 2gr carts! At the moment I can't say if the device stands on its own... but I'll ask to the Team, thank you for the interest!
Oh, I clicked the link and pored over all the features which is why I mentioned them with the request that the voltage be fully adjustable, as well the preheat set temp... all these features together would set this device apart from other options already available. While I agree with your assessment about this place and the level of users that frequent here, this point really doesn't apply as Yocan pretty much dominates the higher end 510 battery market, and has for years with 2 models that feature adjustable voltage settings in 0.1 increments (1.8 - 4.2v). Personally, I've found that many new(er) "ceramic" carts operate much better in the sub 2.0v range. My daughter loves her Yocan Uni Pro Plus and she is neither a connoisseur, nor demanding, but like most consumers, she does like options.

To be brutally honest, I don't see much in the the way of true "innovation" here at all...
I agree with @Bologna on the voltage. If this thing had the same voltage range as the Uni Pro it would be an insta-buy for me. A device that makes a 510 cart look like a nicotine vape would be awesome. But I only hit rosin carts at around 2 volts.
I can't say for sure, but I also agree the voltage is too high for me to be interested
The only cart device I own that has AUTO DRAW is my PCKT2. It also has manual fire. The auto draw works well, but there is no way to override it, even when using the manual button. The ISSUE here is at the end of one’s inhale, you CAN’T “CLEAR”, the cart with a final breath, with device NOT firing. Now on my PCKT2, it’s always a magnetic connection, so you could PULL the cart off the device at end of draw to clear.

As far as an OHM reading on display, I won’t buy any new devices that don’t include it. I’m not going to waste my time explaining why it’s an important feature yet again.

It’s obvious, this company is NOT listening to the exact same suggestions offered on this site for the past two years! They admittedly seem to value the mostly uneducated opinions of the kiddies on Reddit. Too bad…
Hi, I will not reply to you individually cause you are sharing the same valuable opinion, personnally I fully understand all your concerns... I think I already said the Company didn't required @LesPlenty and myself (@PPN) experience, no beta-testing was involved... I already shared with my Manager all that facts. I was glad to see they tried to listen us, but it's partial and still no beta-testing... And your reaction doesn't really surprises me... In another hand I can also understand some of the Company's decisions and why they did such mistakes, I think they thought "hey, that's only a battery!"... And our goal was, is and will be still the same, to help the ones who desires to take the plunge and make the switch to vaporization, that's why we don't target "high end" devices but prefers to work on offering solid devices with reliable performances for a fair price.

I'm not a huge cart's user and with my own carts I rarelly low it past the 2.0v mark but rather use mines between 2.4v-3.0v, severals different's brands devices including Uni pro, I like it and can't deny it's the best but I'm working with animals, so permanents movements and dust was the cause of an erratic experience cause its magnetic connection, had to spend too much time to fiddle with!
On the top of that I fill myself my carts with homemade bho thinned with terps and don't have access to the high quality you have in US... And always found the taste to turn slightly bad after 30-50% of the content, I think that's cause my wax probably... I got once a few carts from US and taste remained to be better, only the last 25% was worst (although I found the taste adulterated, it doesn't seems "natural" at all, got differents strains but all was too much sweet, like candy... With my own it's lot more floral and spicy and it seems to hit me harder!). Too much residues I believe ( I don't have a lab though!).
In short I believe that Carty may fit my usage style better than all the others I have, dust protection, solid threaded connection, right voltage settings for my use... Yes I can see myself to use it more than the others ones I have.

For final, I expect my Company will learn of this third experience... so little changes to do and everybody may be happy! Although I think it will fit the vaping style of many peoples. Thank you for sharing your valuable experience.

Last edited:

80Sixed

I just wanted to add, I’ve had a couple devices that were auto draw and button. Every one operated by only registering one input to start and stop the hit.

Use the button, let go and heat stops and the cart is “clearable”
Use the auto draw, button push doesn’t register if still pulling

Otherwise, 1.8v low end at the highest or riot

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Sorry but I disagree with you...

First, we all started into the game Uneducated as you said... please remenber...

Second, our goal was, is and will be ALWAYS to help such "uneducated" persons to take the plunge, so they are the ones who have our main interest...

And yes, I'm posting more in Reddit cause I have to teach them some things I learnt here since +10 years... in order to help them to get a satisfying start into the game and not repeating the same errors I did...

In short we are using your intensive&extensive vaping knowledges in order to please to the beginners... not really to please you, with all my respect, experts are not our exact customer's base but we consider a lot what you have to said. You are probably sad we never applied ALL your suggestions, but it was probably for some good reasons...

This is doesn't exempt us of the mistakes we did when entering in the 510 battery market but I would like to hit the nail about what you said about "to value the mostly uneducated opinions"... yep, that's the opinions we value... cause beginners are our customer's base!

I'm convinced you will understand me, thank you in advance!

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Ok, “you reap what you sow”!
Yep, the harvest is good ;)

Thank you, be assured you have our consideration, like I said, FC Community was and is a great help in order to perfect devices. Last exemple is the Xmax V3Pro which took advantage of all the feedbacks&suggestions posted in its thread.
I can't say if the Team will consider ALL your suggestions but I have some hopes we didn't entered to the 510 battery market in order to stop here, so stay tuned for futures releases or improvements, best regards!

Last edited:
XMAXVAPORIZER,
Reactions: pghjd
Top Bottom