here for the chicks
Offering for sale; my sapele-wood Wychwood vape. This one is a first gen:

minip1020015.jpg

minip1020011.jpg

minip1020009.jpg

minip1020022.jpg

minip1020019.jpg

minip1020213.jpg

It's just over 9cm/3,5"tall, about 3,5cm/1,5"wide and weighs just a bit over 70 grams or just under 2,5 ounce. It comes with everything pictured in the last photograph:

14mm GonG stem, a direct draw stem and another one (on the left) I'm not sure what to call. It works with 14mm watertools without any adapters though. Besides that you'll get a small muslin-bag, a pack of screens, beeswax beads for wood-maintenance, pipe cleaners, a pipe cleaning tool, a dowel to shape and/or insert the screens with and a coper cup for aroma-therapy.

This one comes without a power supply because that is how I got it. I could include a small variable power supply for what it would cost me to replace it if you insist though. The vaporizer is about 4 months old and hasn't seen much use at all, except for the testing mentioned in the WW-thread.

I'm asking for a 105 Euro's plus shipping OBO, and I'll ship this anywhere you want me to. I am willing to consider trades or trade-ins, but I am very picky and I do prefer cash just as heads-up.

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Just an FYI: At this time I can no longer offer a power supply with the vape at all. A replacement for the one I had is underway but I have no idea how quick it'll get here. Some got to me within two weeks, while others have taken over a month to make there way from China to Europe. This is not the result of a defect btw, just part of another deal with another FCer.

Happy new year!

OhTheAgony,

jardri

Vapor Dreams
I am interested in that wichwood but without ac adapter price seems a little high

jardri,

jardri

Vapor Dreams
How much could shipping cost? Are the chargers easy to find and cheap?

jardri,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
How much could shipping cost? Are the chargers easy to find and cheap?

Jardri, the chargers can be found just about anywhere that sell electronic stuff.. i bought my WW without a PSU as well. Cost is about 12€, and i'm sure i could have found cheaper but i was too lazy to find and too impatient to wait.

vorrange,
Reactions: jardri

jardri

Vapor Dreams
Ujumm! more interested now hehe but ohtheagony honors it´s name making me wait and suffer ;-)

jardri,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom