1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Wychwood Vaporizer (log vape)

Discussion in 'Sold, Traded, Found, Closed' started by OhTheAgony, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OhTheAgony

OhTheAgony here for the chicks

Offering for sale; my sapele-wood Wychwood vape. This one is a first gen:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's just over 9cm/3,5"tall, about 3,5cm/1,5"wide and weighs just a bit over 70 grams or just under 2,5 ounce. It comes with everything pictured in the last photograph:

14mm GonG stem, a direct draw stem and another one (on the left) I'm not sure what to call. It works with 14mm watertools without any adapters though. Besides that you'll get a small muslin-bag, a pack of screens, beeswax beads for wood-maintenance, pipe cleaners, a pipe cleaning tool, a dowel to shape and/or insert the screens with and a coper cup for aroma-therapy.

This one comes without a power supply because that is how I got it. I could include a small variable power supply for what it would cost me to replace it if you insist though. The vaporizer is about 4 months old and hasn't seen much use at all, except for the testing mentioned in the WW-thread.

I'm asking for a 105 Euro's plus shipping OBO, and I'll ship this anywhere you want me to. I am willing to consider trades or trade-ins, but I am very picky and I do prefer cash just as heads-up.

2. OhTheAgony

Just an FYI: At this time I can no longer offer a power supply with the vape at all. A replacement for the one I had is underway but I have no idea how quick it'll get here. Some got to me within two weeks, while others have taken over a month to make there way from China to Europe. This is not the result of a defect btw, just part of another deal with another FCer.

Happy new year!

3. jardri

jardri Vapor Dreams

I am interested in that wichwood but without ac adapter price seems a little high

4. jardri

jardri Vapor Dreams

How much could shipping cost? Are the chargers easy to find and cheap?

5. vorrange

vorrange Well-Known Member

Jardri, the chargers can be found just about anywhere that sell electronic stuff.. i bought my WW without a PSU as well. Cost is about 12€, and i'm sure i could have found cheaper but i was too lazy to find and too impatient to wait.

jardri likes this.
  6. jardri

jardri Vapor Dreams

Ujumm! more interested now hehe but ohtheagony honors it´s name making me wait and suffer ;-)

7. OhTheAgony

Woops, sorry for the hold up Jardi. Pm is on the way!

& thanks Vorrange :tup:

8. OhTheAgony

& sold. Thanks FC (&mom for the heads up)!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors