www.vapelife.com for sale?

Baron23

Hey friends,
as you can see in the threat from vapelife forum, bud talks about that he has sold his forum..... :cry::cry::cry:

https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/5804/notice-private-messaging-disabled-effective-819

"Don't worry I will sell the forum soon" by vapecritic on site 4
FFS, Bum....one throw away line in the midst of an emotional discussion about the board and you take this as actual gospel and valid enough to spread it around? Really?

And I know that English is not your primary language, but tense of verbs counts here, my friend.

"Will sell" is not = to "has sold"

bum karacho

VAS and GAS Support Group!
FFS, Bum....and you take this as actual gospel and go spreading it around? Really?
Yes i take this for real! Some others also!
And i dont make it public he does it !
You know thats not real just a little drama?
For me it sounds real!
I can edit the title to vaplifeforum for sale?

I

Last edited:
bum karacho,
Reactions: Jill NYC

elykpeace

exVASted
Yes i take this for real! Some others also!
And i dont make it public he does it !
For me it sounds real!
I can edit the title to vaplifeforum for sell?

I
Wish him luck in his new vape biz. I won't be returning to that site. VASylum or fc for me. Reddit few times a week i guess too. @Baron23 sorry your having to mod over there.

:peace:

Baron23

No, I don't know...but I do know it sure looked like a quick throw away line....the only line in the post I believe....and he did it when catching a lot of guff.

I really, really, really think its very premature to conclude that he's really going to sell it....but he may.

My thought is to wait and see.

@Baron23 sorry your having to mod over there.

Oh, I haven't been a mod there since Mar. Neither Claude nor I though Claude does help with the account creation validation emails.

I think we are both happier to not have the job anymore. I know in my case, I'm very ill suited to it...too hot of a temper! haha

To me the crux of the issue is and always has been the choice between enforcing rules to ensure civil behavior or not. No excuses, no jolly little trolls along, no funny memes. Just break the rules you get a point. Break them again you get another. Three strikes and you are suspended. Four strikes or blatant outrageous behavior like posting images of members with huge dicks hanging out, and you are banned.

Just like they do it here and on VAS.

I do, after a LOT of thought, really feel that the problem is that Bud is not comfortable with this level of authoritarian administration while at the same time bemoaning and gnashing his teeth over the behavior of trolls and other assorted asshats.

I don't anguish about that kind of stuff.....it would be no problem with me if it was my decision to make, but it is clearly a problem for Bud.

I bet @Stu and @pakalolo don't anguish about it either.

As far as I can see, its the only way to ensure civil behavior on an anonymous internet board.

But, its not my board....I'm real clear on who's board it is and who pays the bills....so I'm also real clear (with no resents to speak of) on who sets the ground rules.

Last edited:
Top Bottom