1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

www.thickqualityglass.com

Discussion in 'Glass' started by yngnastyman822, Jan 5, 2014.

1. yngnastyman822

yngnastyman822 Unapproved commercial account.

Just picked this up a few days ago in the mail thick-quality-glass.myshopify.com/collections/water-pipes-1/products/16-double-fritted-disc-with-spinning-cyclone-splash-guard-7mm. Double fritted disc perc, gonna get a double honeycomb ash catcher and use my vapexhale cloud with it, cant wait. Check out the site thick-quality-glass.myshopify.com, have great deals. Heres a vid of it getting hit
    Please Advise - Remember they do NOT sell BONGS or BOWLS

Modnote: URLs unlinked.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2014
  2. jackmormon

jackmormon Well-Known Member

1st post? Are you affiliated with thick-quality-glass where no bongs or bowls are sold?
    AdventurousMoustache likes this.
  3. bigwheels

bigwheels Member

probably tryna get 10 off his next order lol. You get what u pay for with them. Just be careful what you order. My double honey comb ac for 60 is awesome but my buddys extreme fritted disc stemless is garbage. Double honey comb stemless looks good for a c note
  4. tepictoton

tepictoton Well-Known Member

@bigwheels could you give some more info on the fritted piece? I believe it was @Frederick McGuire that bought some of these pieces not so long ago and he kindoff liked them if I remember well...
  5. Frederick McGuire

Frederick McGuire Aggressively Loungey

I got a double honeycomb to turbine tube (like the one in the OP but honeycombs instead of frits), a double fritter bent neck piece, and a honeycomb to fritter bent neck piece.

All 3 are great pieces, but I rarely use the honeycomb to fritter, as I just prefer the double fritter...
    SSVUN~YAH and canj00digit? like this.
  6. canj00digit?

canj00digit? All my days in a daze...

I've been eyeing one of those 13" bent neck frit-to-turbine tubes on those sites.
    But everytime I go to pull the trigger I think I should just put that money towards a custom fritted piece
    from GBD. Drives me nuts. :doh:
    SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  7. Frederick McGuire

Frederick McGuire Aggressively Loungey

They put up that frit to turbine piece literally within 2 days after my ordering the honeycomb to frit...

[​IMG]
    I would've swapped those 2 piece in a heartbeat if I could...
    canj00digit? likes this.
  8. DrPiff

DrPiff Born To Rage

I bought the double honeycomb a few days ago. Should be here Thursday and can't wait to see how it compares to my Ion.
  9. bigwheels

bigwheels Member

The regular fritz seem to be swell but the extreme fritt has an uncomfortable amount of drag . Like dg drag timez 10!

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors