would you trade a volcano classic for a qp of outdoor?

Sour Deez

@OhTheAgony - East coast my friend, oz of fire go for 400-450 all day, when its around...and some nice frosty outdoor will bring 350/oz easily, id actually be happy paying that. Sad sad world over here

..oh yea, please dont hesitate sendind some this way, we could really use it!!

Sour Deez,

weedemon

enthusiast
damn dude... :(

i was watching a doc that talked about how the prices changed as you started in BC/Cali and then as it goes east across the continent :p

maybe i should jsut sell the volcano for a plane ticket and move. :p the savings will be enormous! :p

weedemon,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Since I started medicating in January I have either vaped or done edibles only, no combustion. The HA is my first vape and I think I will keep it after I get the VXC. I really don't want a collection but I am kinda fond of my HA and am not sure if I will part with it. It should be interesting to see if I can get it to work with a HydraTube or maybe hook it up to a nice piece of glass someday.

t-dub

t-dub,

poonman

weedemon said:
damn dude... :(

i was watching a doc that talked about how the prices changed as you started in BC/Cali and then as it goes east across the continent :p

:p

Hey weedemon ,
I'd be interested in seeing that doc.
Do you know the link/site ? Was it on the CBC ?

As for the "cano" ,
It depends on how sentimental of a guy you are .
Have you ever reminisce about a good batch of weed and wish to see it again real soon ? I have !
I just don't think you can get the same kind of memories with cheap/lower grade weed as you can
with the "cano" .

Question :
If you start with better quality weed ,doesn't the oil/edibles turn out better also ? or it doesn't matter ?

poonman,

Sour Deez

poonman said:
Question :
If you start with better quality weed ,doesn't the oil/edibles turn out better also ? or it doesn't matter ?

thats correct, better starting product means better finished product

Sour Deez,

Sour Deez

Hey t-dub..interesting article..

one thing though is the northeast has 3 medical states, maine, vermont and rhode island. That article didnt say anything about prices, unless i already forgot. So im sure prices arent that high, and there should be nothing but quality around there.

Im not even in the right place on the east coast..fuck..lol..gotta go up north more

Sour Deez,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
t-dub said:
Since I started medicating in January I have either vaped or done edibles only, no combustion. The HA is my first vape and I think I will keep it after I get the VXC. I really don't want a collection but I am kinda fond of my HA and am not sure if I will part with it. It should be interesting to see if I can get it to work with a HydraTube or maybe hook it up to a nice piece of glass someday.

t-dub

i bet that that the ha will fit perfectly with the hydratubes of the vxc. the joint on the hydratubes is 18mm female so it should slip right over the ha mouthpiece. the only possible modification that might be necessary will be to cut a little of the top of the mouthpiece of the ha to ensure a complete seal within the hydratube joint. a stock ha mouthpiece will fit into a 18mm bong without issue in most cases, however, i have experienced clearance issues (usually on stemless pieces where the joint is on an angle), so you cant get the ha mouthpiece far enough in the joint to make a seal.

the budtoaster will be priced @$500 bc that what an oz goes for around his whereabouts!!!!

notmyrealUSERname,
Top Bottom