Would you buy...........

lwien

The Death Watch?

How do you think your wife, husband, girlfriend or boyfriend would react if you purchased this as a special birthday gift? Could be one of the best gifts ever...............maybe.

52y7aTN.jpg

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/259499751/tikker-the-wrist-watch-that-counts-down-your-life

lwien,

Caligula

Maximus
Not only would I not buy, I would not donate funds to a Kickstarter project for said device. Seems stupid IMO. Its basically a timer in wrist watch form (novel, I know) thats accompanied by a "questionare". A smart phone app doing the same thing could be made for this in less time than it took to open that Kickstarter account.

Caligula,

Tweek

Knowing my luck, I would buy the watch and die before it even shows up. So no, would not buy.

Tweek,

lwien

Not only would I not buy, I would not donate funds to a Kickstarter project for said device. Seems stupid IMO. Its basically a timer in wrist watch form (novel, I know) thats accompanied by a "questionare". A smart phone app doing the same thing could be made for this in less time than it took to open that Kickstarter account.

Ok, so if the Death Watch isn't your cup-o-tea, how 'bout THIS:

lwien,
Reactions: Caligula

lwien

Or for those that have a secret desire to be a fish:

Or how 'bout for those times when you wake up from a nightmare and want to kill somebody:

lwien,
Top Bottom