Would this solve the EXTREME's whip problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
It wouldn't even work. Henn, don't you have an E? How you gonna pack that thing for the E?

stickstones,

eLiguL

They sold a similar whip for the vaporcannon/vaporwarez except there was a chamber that screwed together instead of a mesh screen. I think they called it a "Deluxe handsfree Model" whip.

eLiguL,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
you could probably commission the guys at ssv to make a custom elbow for you, or you could just buy their 18mm waterpipe adapter and some of their tubing which is larger diameter, you could even use one of their custom mouthpieces, i think that would be worth it, and ssv parts have good air flow due to the larger diameter tubing

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
stickstones said:
It wouldn't even work. Henn, don't you have an E? How you gonna pack that thing for the E?
uh its a 18.8 joint to connect to the joint on the vape

Hennessy1414,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
but you would dump all the herb into the element, unlss you were planning on still using the cyclone bowl, in which cae, thats not the right connector, you would need a wand with an 18.8 male connector

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Acolyte of Zinglon said:
but you would dump all the herb into the element, unlss you were planning on still using the cyclone bowl, in which cae, thats not the right connector, you would need a wand with an 18.8 male connector
na it has a screen on the bottom

Hennessy1414,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
That wand, I believe was made to pack in the bottom half of the bowl. The extreme packs in the top half. I don't think there is an opening on this wand to pack the top.

stickstones,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
stickstones said:
That wand, I believe was made to pack in the bottom half of the bowl. The extreme packs in the top half. I don't think there is an opening on this wand to pack the top.
pull out bottom screen load bud insert back and your good...maby :ko:

Hennessy1414,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
something like those hookah wands from the thread by vapenow would most likey work, because you pack the top part and its sealed by an o ring as far as i can tell

Acolyte of Zinglon,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Hennessy1414 said:
stickstones said:
pull out bottom screen load bud insert back and your good...maby :ko:
Then you're gonna have a hard time putting the screen back in, perhaps. But you still won't have a screen between the herb and your mouth, so you'll get bits flying up the tube at ya.

stickstones,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I can attest replacing screens in wands like the one posted in the OP is a pain in the ass. I just replaced mine this morning and I thought I had that down, having owned my VaporWarez for over a year now, but it took me about 10 minutes.... *sigh* My wand is virtually identical. Having to do that for every bowl would result in ultimate frustration, and mostly likely a smashing demise. :brow:

SpiralArchitect,

max

Out to lunch
I just replaced mine this morning and I thought I had that down, having owned my VaporWarez for over a year now, but it took me about 10 minutes
The best standard wand is the one for the SSV. Thick glass, low price, and a new screen goes in within as little as 10 sec.

As for the Extreme's whip needing to be fixed, to increase airflow, I'd disagree. It's got too much airflow for my taste. That's why I sold my V-Tower and bought an SSV.

max,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
SpiralArchitect said:
I can attest replacing screens in wands like the one posted in the OP is a pain in the ass. I just replaced mine this morning and I thought I had that down, having owned my VaporWarez for over a year now, but it took me about 10 minutes.... *sigh* My wand is virtually identical. Having to do that for every bowl would result in ultimate frustration, and mostly likely a smashing demise. :brow:
all you do is bend a piece of wire in the bottom part of the screen so it presses up against it and againt the side walls...never falls out now :brow:

Hennessy1414,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Acolyte of Zinglon said:
if you think you can pull it off by all means go for it and report back
well i see now it wont work, but i was just helping the guy i was quoting

Hennessy1414,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom