Worth it to get an Ispire wand for Dynavap or any better ih? Also I already got a tm2.

vink

So I mainly use my tm2 to microdose cbd flower and balanced strain in the afternoon. At night while watching tv my solo 2 is my go to. From time to time or on the go I like my Dynavap. I tried it lately and find it gave me a better body buzz than my tm2. Using a torch sucks tho that’s why I’m thinking about a wand. Seems I could use it at home or on the go. Is there any ih better suited for Dynavap? Also I must say that I normally aim for the middle of the tip for my hits and don’t want something always on the edge of combustion.Is it worth it at all if I already have a tm2? Am I alone to think they have different buzz?

Ralphonzo

I have had a wand a while but have actually started to use my torch with the armoured cap a lot more. The wand is great though so if you find using a torch a pain then I could see you getting use out of the wand. Your TM2 is still an easier device but if you like the high from the Dynavap more then it's probably worth getting an IH.

I use my wand for dabs too which works pretty well

Durbandream

You're not wrong, the buzz from the TM2 is much more clear headed and functional than the buzz from my Air Max or my butane vapes. I think it's the convection vs hybrid vs conduction thing, and every vape is going to give you a different high regardless.

If you want a high that's closer to the dynavap with your TM2 get some dosing capsules. I have the stainless steel ones and they produce a more intense body high in my experience.

Durbandream,
Reactions: vink

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
I like the Wand bc it's versatile and proven. The format of the Wand also makes it easier to puff on dynvaps while you're heating them for tasty low temp draws before the click.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
I like the Wand bc it's versatile and proven. The format of the Wand also makes it easier to puff on dynvaps while you're heating them for tasty low temp draws before the click.
The Wand works well with Dynavap. I've got 8 or 9 IH, and two are the Wand. It's easy to use, it's not messy, it's often on sale (just saw it for 40% off). Nothing but love and praise for The Wand.
It also works well for dabs, as was intended.

Top Bottom