won't leaving a vapor bros. on burn my herb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

superconducter

Hi,

I'm checking out the vapor bros. vaporizer and came across this interesting video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9lu...r-burn-your-herb.html&feature=player_embedded

This guy say that you can leave it on for hours and it won't burn. Seriously?

Also, he says: "as the vapors cool off they condense and come back again" and "the vapor just stays in the first three inches....all day."

Can anyone confirm whether-or-not this has been their experience???

Thanks again.

superconducter,

g124v17y

interesting video. in my experience with the vapor bros, it will not burn your weed if you keep the temperature low enough. I have used it for about an hour and a half straight and nothing burned. However, by the time I was done, the knob was turned almost to the off position. The glass retains a lot of heat and so does not need to be constantly heated, what I did is when I started to feel that the hits were getting really painful I would pull the stem off of the vape and just take 2 hits or so without holding it onto the device, then putting it back on to heat up. I never had the hands free one, so I am not sure if they changed much. basically i started by turning it on and switching the knob to half way, then as it heats up I turn it down slowly so as not to burn the weed. Never got to a point of it ever actually happening but the thing got REALLY freaking hot.

Good luck.

g124v17y,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom