Wondering if any UK FC folk going to Hyde Park for the 420 festivities in London tomorrow?

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Despite being in England for 17 years, I’ve never gone and just spontaneously decided to go this afternoon. It’s the biggest cannabis festival in the UK, one of the largest in the world, apparently. I know that it’s mostly a combustion affair but fuck that, I’m going for the love of the flower. It’s going to be tens of thousands and Hyde Park is massive, so I won’t suggest hooking up. It just hit me that perhaps some brethren might be in attendance and got curious, so even though the hour is late, here I am asking.

3 Feet Farms

I am unsure if I am going to go yet. I used to go every year but then stopped and it has been a while since I have been back.

I would like to go again and I may be there rocking my pockety with some cherry pie dabs, I think I'll decide later on see how stoned I am by 3 and if I can leave the house :lol:

Either way Happy 4/20 everyone may your vapes be full today!

3 Feet Farms

Just my pockety probably, but if I bring something for Flower it will most likely be a Dynavap/induction heater combo, that's my general travel solution when I might lose it.

I probably shouldn't take the pockety out as I might lose break that as well but it is my preferred portable and so much more satisfying than any of the pens I have tried.

Top Bottom